Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

+12
Alpha 001
Salem
Yvoltl
Rune Tyche
Biran Everard
Sireissa Sleigh
Aeolus Ealdwode
Sagatobi
Arden Ealdwode
Silky Everflame
Harper Fairfax
Luna
16 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty Re: Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

Post by Arden Ealdwode Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:10 pm

Arden would grin at his brother listening to him speak, "Ahaha, I guess you're right. Our team was pretty ugly, but now that Sireissa is here we've got good looks, maybe even better." Looking over he would wink playfully at Sireissa.

"Oh yay, the kill joy is on our team."As the man who called himself Saga approached an spoke, Adren would chuckle. Looking to his brother, then back to Saga. "Hit the ball back when it comes your way, try and look for an opening to get it past them. I know you don't like watching women, but would it kill you to watch a game of volleyball?" Arden would laugh whole heartedly, putting his hands on his hips.

Looking to the newest face who approached them, Arden was about to greet him and 'fill him in' when the man turned and spoke to Sireissa. Clearing his throat he would frown for a minute, giving a quiet but catchable warning to Yvoltl. Sireissa wasn't going to be chased by some riff raff like that, not like she couldn't handle herself, but somehow the big brother in him was spiking up. Softening his glare after giving his silent warning, Arden would grin lightly. His body language was reading, 'mess with her and you're gonna get hit, leave her alone and we're cool.' Smiling at anyone else who was near then. Arden would let his eyes scan over the 'punk,' admiring his ink work. "Nice tats. That warrior looks kick ass." Arden's grin widened, "The guy that looks like me, but a little less handsome is my brother Aeolus. You can call me, Arden. And Like Aeo said, this is Sireissa. She's kinda like our little sister."

Next a new interesting character approached them, a rather strange pink haired guy. Offering his hand to his brother Aeo, Arden would smile a teasing smile at Aeo. Not saying anything yet, waiting for the awkward to be over. Once he walked away Arden would let out another hearty laugh. "Well then, I'm glad there's a interesting cast on the beach today."
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:32 pm

Sireissa turned and allowed Aeolus put the lotion on her. A bit confused, she glanced over her shoulder and looked at this white cream that he was lathering upon her. Why did it feel weird? Almost oily? Taking a finger, she touched her new oiled skinned and then licked her finger. A bitter taste that made her face scrunch up. This was not something you should be putting on. But Aeolus thought it was going to be good for her so she just allowed it. After all, her two other Rossi members were like family. Family she didn't know she needed.

Once he was done, she was instructed to lather her legs. Was that really necessary? Maybe. Maybe not. But before she could get to that, a new person walked up to her. Glancing up through the bit of hair that hung around her face, her duel colored eyes locked onto a rather strange man. Her first instinct was to go and touch him. His face and that green hair that was tied up. It looked almost like seaweed. It was rather strange. Though, before she could do anything, an arm was put around her and yanked towards a new body. Her attention switched from the green haired pointy haired man to Aeolus. Tilting her head to the side, she was curious as to why he would do such a thing. It was puzzling.

And then Arden piped up, causing her head to tilt that way. It was strange, but she wasn't going to deal with that. For now, she spoke to the other guy. "Yes. I'm Sireissa. Nice to meet you Yovltl. Is your hair made of seaweed? Can I touch it later?" It was an honest question. She just wanted to take the hair, feel it, maybe take some home with her.
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Riordan Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:57 am

James rummaged in the pocket of his charcoal grey swim trunks, and retrieved a crumpled pack of smokes, and a well worn lighter. He stuck a cig between his teeth and lit it, took a drag and exhaled a cloud of smoke. He was only in this for the booze. He was dressed in a pair of dark shades, and his charcoal swim trunks, having ditched his shoes to make sure they didnt fill with sand. He was fit, not ripped, or overly muscular, but definitely well in shape, he had to be, given that most perps chose to run when cornered by the police. He had originally turned down the game invite, until the person trying to recruit him had mentioned the free drinks.

There were many people in the game he didnt recognize, some he did from their run ins from law enforcement, and he definitely recognized the werewolf, Officer Harper Fairfax. Harper was busy introducing others, and mentioned himself to another human, Salem. He just waved his hand as though he was no one important. " Dont mind me, Im just here to try and win a drink or two. Lieutenant ordered me to take a day off." He grumbled, rubbing the back of his head before dragging a hand through his already tousled hair.

James Riordan

Health:
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm

The referee finally came out. The man looked at everyone once before holding the ball up. "I'm going to flip a coin. Heads Blue team Serves, Tails Red team. Understood?  Regardless who scores, the other team then serves. Understood? You can only touch the ball 1 time. A total of 3 touches to the ball on your side can be made before it's over the next. Otherwise that's a point to the other team. Cool? Cool. Normally we play with only 6 players but today we're doing it with 7 so fuck the spots. Just all of you don't try and be fronts and spike the ball into each other's faces."

The guy looked at everyone again and flipped the coin. The game now begun.

_________
Again, Crit Fails is auto point for other team
You can only stop a Crit Success if the very next person gets one as well
3 people can touch the ball on your side before it's to the other side
You can only touch the ball 1 time
3 fails and that's a point for the other side
Fail on the 3rd touch is a point for the other team
Make sure there are 4 posts between your last post and this post.

I'm rolling a percentile. Evens = Heads. Odds = Tails.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm

The member 'Luna' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Percentile' : 92
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

Standing with Rune listening to the Ref talk about the rules, and what was needed to be done, Silky would slip out of her white with daisies sun dress, showing her swimsuit. Although not as revealing as most. It did hug her in all the right places. With a giggle she folded her dress setting it to the side with her floppy white hat, sun glasses, ocean anklet, and flip flops.  (If curious, this is her swimsuit below, minus the gloves, hat, and of coarse the woman)

Spoiler:

Silky would be handed the ball first, although nervous she would look at the 'enemy' Red team. Her voice was gentle, sweet. Her usual submissive tone would grace their ears as she nervously called out. "Okay! I'm gonna send it over! Are you guys ready?" With her gentle bell like giggle following, it would seem Silky would miss the point of a competitive game, never the less she was happy to be nice. Holding the ball in her left hand, she would look around. "Um.. Sorry if I do this wrong, I've never played before. Haha~" Her cheeks flushed a rosy pink. Pulling her right hand under the ball, she pulled it down with her hand bunched up, quickly she would pull her right hand up into the ball. Hoping to launch it successful over the net.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Rolling proficent, Tenacity <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by Silky Everflame on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:16 pm

The member 'Silky Everflame' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 pm

Someone had come up behind him which made Jr jump a little at the touch. Checking behind him, it was just Orion though, a family friend. Even if the son of Trever himself was not a part of the Valentine crew, it didn't mean he wasn't allowed to be in the family and love them all the same. "Oh hey, Orion. Unfortunately I did...I don't even know how I got stuck with this..." Jr then turned away to grumble. He didn't even like volleyball. He much rather be playing football or literally any other sport right now. "Hey, you know me though. I try to make the best of everything. Glad we're playing on the same team though, man. Just try to keep up." With a good natured wink and a handshake, Jr was off to his corner as the game was starting.

The blue team served up and the ball was heading right to him. "I got it!" It had been a long time since he played. Hell, the last time he did was probably back in high school and that was a long time ago at this point. Jr went for the volley in hopes to make it over, or at least send it someone else's way within the team who was more prepared than he was.

Proficient: Strength
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue30/30Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:48 pm

The member 'Jr Valentine' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 3 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:54 pm

As she introduced Salem, she caught his surprise at being called ‘her human’. It was to be expected, really. She had yet to tell him what she was and so he probably just assumed that she was human as well. She’d let him sweat those details for now, though. Hell, she hadn’t even told one of her closest friends, Silky that she was a dog. Best to keep that one under wraps for the time being. She watched as the man opened his mouth, closed it, and repeated for a moment before seeming to drop it, choosing to greet Biran instead of asking her what she was talking about. It was all well that ended well, for now.

However, it seemed that the woman that had introduced herself as Harper earlier approached Salem and spoke with him, and though she took slight offense to the implication that she wasn’t treating him fairly, she let it go, opting to ignore the comment for now. The other woman then approached both her and Silky and pointed out a man on the other team, whom she quickly gave away his weakness. Ahh… Flirting was so easy… They were going to win this easy, she could already tell. Harper continued, speaking the same thing that seemed to be on everyone’s mind at the moment. Their magazine appearance. It was good to be noticed and everything and for something more than breaking the law at that, but she could likely receive a phone call from her parents after they read it too. Something she was not looking forward to.

With that thought in her mind, she turned her gaze to scan the crowd, now irritated, but her glare quickly turned into a smile to see the newly dressed Alpha approaching them. Much better, Alpha. Thank you.” Rune praised him warmly, giving a soft laugh at the way he spoke and how he tried to get a handshake from the people he didn't know. That is, before he was glomped by Silky, his face pressed into her bountiful cleavage. She might have worried for him the same way Biran did if she didn’t know the truth about him. It was after he was let go that she watched him approach the other team and though her ‘motherly instincts’ or ‘pack mentality’ if one would call them were sending alarm bells to her brain, she simply watched his interaction with the other team carefully.

~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn’t too much longer that the referee came forward, once more explaining the rules to them before flipping a coin to see who would serve first, giving them the first serve. A devious grin crossed her face, smug and confident that they already had this one in the bag, but who knew for sure, right? Couldn’t they just all have a good time? No. If she lost, she’d be pissed. Rune knew this fact more than anything else, but it was a game. She had to keep reminding herself that it was not just her pride on the line here.

Watching Silky as she served the ball, the dog nodded her head to the other woman, confident in her skills. And what a wonderful serve it was~ That is, until the red team got a wonderful hit to match. Determination ran through her as she ran for the ball to hit it back at him. ”Got it~” Hopefully, she’d be able to save her team from losing the first point of the game.

Rolling proficient: Running
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next