Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

+12
Alpha 001
Salem
Yvoltl
Rune Tyche
Biran Everard
Sireissa Sleigh
Aeolus Ealdwode
Sagatobi
Arden Ealdwode
Silky Everflame
Harper Fairfax
Luna
16 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

Post by Luna Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:51 pm

It was a perfect day to head down to the beach. People were flooding down there in troves. After all, with the heat sitting high in the index, it was hard not to. Kids started splashing, couples started walking along the water front and an extreme volleyball match was about to take place.

Yes, you heard right! An extreme volleyball match was to be taken place. 14 random strangers (some not so strangers) had been pulled from the beach and promised cash, drinks, and a special prize for winning today's event. All they had to do was to get divided into their groups, which were at random, and beat the other 7 they were against. It was easy enough. 14 would go in but only 7 would win the trophy. Stakes were placed. People who weren't lucky enough to get dragged into this begun betting on one team vs the other one in hopes they might win some kind of money.

Teams are as follows:

Red Team -- Blue Team
ArdenJames
OrionSilky
JRBiran
AeolusRune
SireissaSalem
YvoltlHarper
SagatobiAlpha 001

Rules are simple: You volley the ball over the next until someone gets a point.
You may only have up to 3 people on your side touch the ball before it must make its way to the other side.
You may set someone up to spike the ball. Again, must follow the 3 touch rule.
If someone CRIT FAILS, that is a point for the other team
if someone CRIT SUCCEEDS, the only way someone can stop that being a point is if the very next person on the other team gets one as well. Then you continue as normal.
If someone tries to get it ad fails, you still have 2 more tries to get it over. If all 3 saves fail, that is a point for the other team.
After every point, Luna [me] will comment the score for each side and say who serves the ball.
You must use talents that you currently have at this moment. Running, Jumping, Tenacity, Strength, Gymnastics, Parkour, or the like will be considered useful/proficient in actually volleying the ball from one side to the other.
The goal is to get to 20 points (or more) to win.

Rules on posting: I would like to see an order set up (to a point). As it is going to be a bit hectic, please be reasonable with yourselves. Keep at least 4 other people between your last post before posting again please. There will not be a very strict posting order, but please be kind to others around you. Let everyone attempt to play.

As well, try and make the posts clear and understandable to your fellow posters. Rewards will be basted off team effort, not by how many times you personally score a point.

Have fun and enjoy!

Good Luck everyone! You all have 1 full week to mingle with one another on the beach until the actual game starts.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue10/10Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty Re: Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:35 pm

Harper stretched as she stood off to her side on what was called the 'blue team'. The only people she knew on her side was her cousin (of some kind) Biran and her co-worker James. Though, to be fair she only knew of two others on the other side: Her Uncle Jr...if that really was her Uncle and not her Grandfather, and Orion. It honestly put a large smile upon her face knowing that she was against Orion this time around. Oh the sweet victory was in hand. He was going to cry when she won whatever the prize was at the end of the day. But, that wasn't important right this second. She needed to speak with her other teammates and see how they felt about this sudden involvement.

Walking over to the group, or whatever looked like more than one person, Harper gave a friendly smile and wave. "Hi. Names Harper. Glad to be working with you all here. I hope you all have a good time out here today. I'm not sure how competitive the others are going to be on the 'red team', but I know for a fact the sooner we win this game, the sooner we can reap in drinks." Her attention turned to her cousin Biran as her smile turned into a smirk. "Last time you won against me and Orion. This time, it's me and you against him. I'd have liked it to have been a rematch, but I'll take what I can get. Are you ready to take down Uncle Jr and Orion?"

As she waited for an answer, her gaze shifted ever so slightly to the other team. Yeah, she was ready to take them down. The sooner they got this started, the better. Though...it was weird that they, both teams, had seven players vs just the normal six. Well, maybe more people got pulled in than they thought or they had a counting issue. Whatever the case was, their extra one person wasn't going to help them. Not with Biran Ironside on Blue Team.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue30/30Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:22 pm

BLUE TEAM!!!

Silky would be busy giggling, hearing a new voice she
turned. Her smile was wide, sweet. Her long white hair was pulled back and up into a sporty pony tail, a blue ribbon was tied into her hair in a bow. "Nice to meet you! I'm Silky!" Her voice was playful, excited."Win or lose, I'm here to have fun! I've never played Volleyball before. So this will be a new experience for me!"
Nodding to the woman who introduced herself as 'Harper,' she would turn to also look at the guy she was talking to. (Who later would be recognized as Biran.) Letting out her usual soft jingle of a giggle, she turned back to her own familiar faces.

Rune, and Salem were both on her team. This alone made her giddy! "Runey!! I'm so excited, look at all the people!! Ah! What about you Salem?! Ready to play?" Letting out a laugh she would, start to stretch her body. Starting with her legs, then moving to her arms.

Inside her head, even her greater demon would seem excited, as it spoke Silky's eyes would go 'crazy' for a few seconds as she listened to it speak. Only she could hear it. "Don't let your friendly demeanor get in our way, child. Play hard today and crush the competition. And don't be shy to shove your own team out of the way. Make them bleed, little spawn. Show them the power of a pure demon." Silky would shake the voice from her head. No way would she hurt anyone. This was a game meant to be fun, not hurt the people around her. At the same time, she would take part of it's advice; she WOULD play hard today, she would do her best for her friends.

Last edited by Silky Everflame on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue20/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:57 pm

RED TEAM!!!

Arden would inhale a deep breath, "Mmm-MM!! Let's go! I'm so pumped for this!" His voice was loud and deep, rumbling like thunder. With a grin he nodded over at the blue team, "Look at all the pretty ladies we get to watch jump and dive for that ball, eh Aeo?" His hearty laugh filled the air, his smile was big. Setting his hands on his hips he would flex his muscles, a natural reaction being around pretty ladies. Looking over at his twin brother, Aeolus, Arden would wink.

Arden was always like this, playful and loud. He was ready to play, and win. Looking over at the Blue team again, Arden would wolf whistle at them, then called out to them. "Hey over there! Looking good!" Arden would grin, he wasn't just talking to the ladies, but even the men too. All to happy to see some other dudes on the enemy team to compete with. Letting out a playful laugh he would tilt his head to the side, raising a brow. "Looks like they put me on the wrong team, Ya'll got all the pretty girls over there! I'm gonna feel pretty bad beating a team as good looking as that!" Arden would curl his hands up and over his biceps, flexing for them. "Put up a good fight for us today, yeah?" Laughing he would drop his arms, looking back to Aeo, then a bigger smile spread across his face. It would seem he was a little wrong, not ALL the pretty ones were on the other team.

Spotting Sireissa, he would walk over to her next. "Ah! She has escaped the house~ I didn't think you'd miss out on the summer fun! Looks like you're on the same team as Aeo, and I too! Ready to sweat?" His smile was wide, welcoming to her.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue20/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue10/10Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:03 pm

Saga was put on the red team as he seem to be a bits away as he was stretching. Hearing the loud mouth male he roll his eyes a bit as there was no need to be this god damn loud. His eyes seem to stare over to the blue team and look at each one studying them and wondering who would be there weakness. Volleyball was something he hasn't play before in his life, so this was going to be a new experience for him.Watching his own team he let out a sigh as this was going to be a very hard fight from the start as he went back stretching about making sure that he was not going to be cramp up at any point of the game.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:57 pm

Red Team

Why was he even here? He really didn’t know, but he followed Arden nonetheless toward the volleyball court, his book open as he walked, his eyes looking up and scanning to make sure he didn’t run into anyone. Aeolus stopped when his brother stopped, his gaze rising from the pages on his ‘how to clean virtually anything’ book. As his brother loudly exclaimed his excitement for this event, the other unicorn grumbled softly and looked over to the other team that his brother mentioned. Yes, the other team was, in fact, full of beautiful women. ”Yes, Arden. Watching them jump around the in those bikinis will be quite entertaining.” He said in a matter-of-fact tone.

His red Hawaiian button up T-shirt was offset by his white shorts and his matching Hawaiian flip-flops. Not his usual attire, but it was suited for the beach, he supposed. Better than a suit and better than slacks, or so Arden had said when he’d first tried to come out to the beach. Aeolus watched his brother flex about for the ladies while he just quietly shook his head at his brother’s antics as he called out to the other team, apparently feeling bad for the beating a team as good looking as they were, though telling them to put up a good fight in the end. ”Are you saying that our team is any less good looking, Arden?” He asked almost teasingly to the other, a slight smile tilting his lips upward.

However, as the other unicorn seemed to spot someone who had escaped the house, Aeolus expected the worst (a jilted lover perhaps?), but as he turned to see the ever adorable Sireissa whom the brothers seemed to have almost a soft spot for. He gave her a gentle smile as he turned the corner in his book and closed it, holding it at his side as he stepped closer to her with his brother. ”Or simply demolishing the other team would be satisfactory.” He purred in a rather kind tone compared to what he did for a ‘living’. The unicorn was almost the opposite of his brother who was loud and even rude at times. Instead, Aeolus was almost always polite and kind and even warm, hiding his inner ugliness behind a smile that was gentle and soothing. ”How is the sun treating you today, Sireissa? Make sure you put on sunscreen if you need to. I’d hate to see you get a sunburn.” He said in a concerned tone as he spoke to her familiarly.
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:24 pm

Every  once in a while, Sireissa would come down to the beach. Why? Well she still loved water. She would go crazy if she didn't come back once in a while...even with her magical earring allowing her to walk freely upon land like a land dweller. She would come and stare at the water in debate: Would she enter the waters and swim freely, or would she keep herself away and enjoy the crashing waves against the banks and this frozen cream they had everywhere. But today was a different matter. Almost as soon as she stepped upon the beach, someone ran right up to her and asked if she wanted to join in a game that required something to do with a ball.

She had been told a team: Team Red. Well, red was the color of blood so that was fine. Was this a game where you smashed the ball into peoples faces? Land dwellers were so strange. But that sounded great. And so, she headed over to her blood colored team when her duel colored eyes noticed some familiar faces: The Unibros.

The two wandered on up to her and spoke to the siren. In a stagnant expression, she replied to Arden. "I leave every once in a while to come to the beach. It soothes me." Her attention then went to Aeolus as he seemed to be worried about her health. Though she understood that any kindness was either a front for him, she wanted to believe, to a point, that he did care maybe as half as much as he cared about his brother. But she wasn't going to push it. "I don't think I did. Maybe one of you can help me?"

The Siren looked at her attire. She was not ready for the beach. Without any care in the world, Sireissa took off her shorts and threw it off to the side. Any time, regardless of weather, she always had some kind of bikini on under it. Didn't matter if it was freezing and there was snow. She would always go in for a dip. And so, today she had a blue and white twist one. It was cute, but nothing overly sexy. Not nearly as sexy as a the raven haired girl on the other team. Though, to be fair, even Sireissa thought what she was wearing was too much. She'd rather be naked. But, last time she did that, it didn't go over so well.

Pulling out a hair tie, the brunette mer-creature pulled her hair up in a bun and looked at the two Unibros. In a very sincere voice, she asked "What is volleyball? Do we smash the ball into peoples faces?"
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:45 pm

Biran Rune Everard, Mighty Ironside, of the BLUE TEAM
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Tumblr_pagjguWEjl1x8ltcto1_1280
You can deal with this big ass image for one post, I'm not resizing it.

Biran was down at the beach for his routine run in the sun, or at least that's what he came believing he would do. He was beginning to unload his small pack at a spot he'd claim for awhile and come back to in due time. He was just about to take off his shirt and get more comfortable when some random fool randomly selected him for a beach volleyball game of sorts. Ok? Well, why not. He already school Harper and Orion a few weeks back so what was yet another bout with people even less skilled than them? It'd be unfair, liking taking candy from a baby. But maybe it would deter anymore random invitations into bullshit reindeer games at the Twin City special Olympics. With a sigh and a bit of a groan, Biran moved himself and his belongings closer to the battlefield.

There was already a familiar face on his team, the Blue team. Upon getting onto the court he nodded over to Harper. "We gotta stop meeting like this, kid. But hey, at least you're on the winning side this time." Since Biran had been so kind as to own her last time, he was trying to be a good sport about it. His brows furrowed then as Harper gave him the rundown on the opposing side of the field. "Oh yeah. Piece of cake, this game's ours." Biran wasn't concerned at all. Especially with Jr on the other side of the court? Of all the son's of Trever Valentine that could have been here playing, Junior was probably the least coordinated of them all. Hardly a threat. Biran would even scoff at her being even slightly concerned over him. He'd then look to the doofus as he hung out in board shorts and a t shirt. What self respecting male wears a t shirt at the damn beach? What a loser.

Biran was being rude though and ignoring the other teammate that spoke up though, so he turned his attention to the bright and cheery one. "Fun, huh?" Was all he could manage to say to her for some reason. Yeah, it would be fun slaughtering the other team, that much was certain. "Hey...aren't you..." Biran once again narrowed his eyes and then looked as the female addressed another coming onto the scene. "Runey" was indeed Rune, the woman he pulled from the brothel and went on a date with just a week prior. As their faces came together it helped him put together that three of the folks on his team were the same motherfuckers who were on the front page of Twin City Weekly this morning. "Well. That's quite the coincidence." Biran blinked as he then focused his attention on Rune, a smile of warm familiarity forming on his flawless face. "Runey, darling." Biran mocked casually to her with a short laugh and took steps toward her to meet her. "I'm impressed. Saving a restaurant from a literal hungry mob and now coming through to become beach volleyball heroes? You really just are a woman of all trades, hmm? Will you do me the fabulous honor of introducing me to your entourage? Pretty please?" He winked to her then and turned on his heels to stand beside her and see if she would indulge him in pleasantries and introducing her chef friends to him.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue60/60Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Left_bar_bleue14/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:09 am

Saga had finally got done with his stretching. He was glad that he stretch as he felt very loose and nimble as he thought it was about time to talk to his team mates and try to come up with some type of plan of attack. Walking over to the three that seem to know each other was more then likely the right way to go. Walking through the warm sand over to them he stop a couple of feet in front of him as he clear his throat, as a way to get there attention and remove his face-mask so he could speak clearly and not muffle any of his speech.

"So you are my teammates? Seems like you three can handle yourselves, but I would love to come up with a plan of attack on the other team and win this event very easily."

When it came down to it Saga love to play out things out to a tee and made sure that everything feel into place. Maybe this was cause of his master teaching, but he didn't know this at all. He study each of them trying to place them in the right roles. Arden seem more like the power type and would more then likely be the striker, Aeolus body type seem to best suite for going after the ball along with Saga, but the women..she seem to be throwing him for a loop at the moment on what her role would be in this game as he glance over at the blue team and wonder what their team comp was going to be like, his tail unraveling itself from around his waist and flick about as he was deep in thought, as this was his way of thinking at times to help him keep on track with what was moving around in his head.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Blue Team

One of her favorite places to be, usually for a run across the cool night sand or for a nice swim or something along those lines. The sweet and salty breeze on her bare skin covered only in a loose and hand-made swimsuit in a dark red color with yellow accents around the bottom, her feet bare to take in the heat of the sand and the feel of it between her toes. Wearing something like this was usually as close to being completely free as she could get and still be legal. Well, without having to deal with those time strings and such that were just all around uncomfortable. She’d stick to her hand-made swimsuits, thanks.

Her sharp gaze almost immediately went over to the opposing team, even before her own team, taking a long and very grateful look at the other team who was almost completely filled with males, aside from one female who’d taken up to talking with one of the males who had complimented them earlier. While Rune was always happy to take a compliment, it counted a little less when it was from the opposing team. It wasn’t until her name was called by Silky that she turned toward her white-haired companion with an affectionate smile. ”Yes, there are a lot of people~” She half purred, her gaze moving from Silky to look around at her own team, one in particular whom called her by a nickname she really only allowed Silky to use. And while she wasn’t usually so uptight about nicknames, that mocking smile he gave her sealed her irritation as she walked toward him as well, meeting him in the middle.

She took his flattery rather gratefully though as he commented on her ‘saving’ a restaurant and also competing in a volleyball tournament. ”Oh, you know how it is. Gotta help out where I’m needed, right? Where would this team be without beautiful distractions like us?” She said happily as she reached up, her hands wrapping around his neck in a familiar manner to pull him down to rub noses with him before pulling away without even sealing it with a kiss. Turning toward her group that he’d mentioned she introduce him to, she motioned toward them with her hands. ”Then I will do the honors. Salem, Silky. This is Biran, a friend of mine and though he looks like a hunk of man meat, he’s a pretty good guy to be around when he isn’t showing off.” She’d nudge him with her elbow playfully with a teasing grin.

”Biran, this is Salem. He’s pretty cool and we work together well. We made one hell of a crab cake and I’ve been dragging him around since. He is my human and he’s new to the city, so be nice, okay? And this is Silky. She’s a marshmallow for all intensive purposes, but she’s the sweetest one in the bag.” She indicated to both of them as she introduced them, giving them a smile.

Last edited by Rune Tyche on Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next