Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

+12
Alpha 001
Salem
Yvoltl
Rune Tyche
Biran Everard
Sireissa Sleigh
Aeolus Ealdwode
Sagatobi
Arden Ealdwode
Silky Everflame
Harper Fairfax
Luna
16 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty Re: Beach Event: Beach Volleyball

Post by Yvoltl Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:27 pm

RED TEAM!!!

Yvoltl would yawn lightly as he opened his eyes it seemed he'd passed out on the warm sand unable to resist the warmth it offered his body to absorbed. After he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes he'd look around as he was a bit shocked to see the amount of people around him not having known he'd passed out next to the volleyball court. Sitting up Yvoltl would begin to stretch as his arms stretched out in front of him twisting them together before pulling them up over his head soon after he'd roll them back behind his back before untwisting them, He had an unusual talent of contortion which was obvious to anyone that had happened to look over at him while he was stretching. Now that Yvoltl had finished his wake up stretch he'd stand up wearing his usual White tank top and plaid pants, laying on the ground beside him was his spiked leather jacket he'd used as pillow along with his boots which left him barefoot for the time being.

Yvoltl would hear the loud booming voice coming from the group closest to where he'd been laying down, remembering hearing another voice when he'd half woken up earlier the individual he'd heard had said he would be on this Red Team for a “friendly” game of volleyball. As he looked over at the other side of the court he would note that the loud individual was correct in his assessment of the opposing team they did indeed have a bounty of beautiful ladies. Gazing across the way Yvoltl wouldn't be able to restrain his excitement to watch this bounty of women battle it out against the team he was placed on, overlooking his oddball team he'd spot the one female on it being approached by the male with the loud voice noting his pristine physique, noticing behind the first man was one that held features that he noticed indicating a family tie to the first man.

Deciding it would be wise to get up and introduce himself before the game started Yvoltl would stand yet again stretching, as the relaxing warmth had loosened his muscles while he'd slept on it. Now that he was up he felt over dressed for this event taking off his tank top he'd toss it on top of his jacket smirking as he flexed his biceps they weren't overly large but they were highly defined noting he held strength in them. Another noticeable feature of his upper body was his lean but defined abdomen he had a well sculpted six pack along with his pecs indicating he took care of his body. Now that he felt more in place Yvoltl would smirk preparing to walk forward stopping as he noticed a third male walking towards the first two and the female on the team he was selected to play with assuming this male would be yet another member on his side. Hearing the new comer to the original three he'd spotted speak would cause him to uncontrollably chuckle as he made his own approach, as he did he'd pull his long hair back putting it up in a messy bun so as to keep it out of his face when the time came to play.

Almost in range of normal voice levels to speak with the group Yvoltl would call out to them loudly just as he'd heard the first man. “So something about a volleyball is all I vaguely remember when I was half asleep over there earlier. Care to clue me in as to what's going on?” Looking over the female he couldn't help but smile at her a glint of appreciation for what he saw in his eye. “Well hello there where are my manners the names Yvoltl, I'm new in town and you would be?”  He'd wait for a response not caring if it came from the female he was addressing as he came to a stop near the group or from one of the others. Now being in range for normal voice levels he'd yawn lightly still feeling the effects of his nap from earlier. “Oh excuse me it seems the delightful warmth of the beach had cause me to doze off.” Chuckling lightly he'd continue. “it's hard to resist basking in the sun on such a clear day like today.”
Yvoltl
Yvoltl

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm

‘“Volleyball, huh?” Salem said, furrowing his brow with his fingers in disapproval. Salem was starting to get roped into just about everything lately, and most recently he got roped into a volleyball match. Apparently he had been selected at random, although Salem wasn't sure how true that was given that Rune and Silky were both in the match as well, in addition to being on his team. It was starting to feel less like a series of coincidences and more of a case of some puppetmaster pulling strings behind the curtain for some dumb reason. But that would have been ridiculous. Yep. Ridiculous.

Yep.

As Rune and Silky were getting prepared for the match to start, one of the other members of Blue Team approached them with a smile and wave. “Hi. Names Harper. Glad to be working with you all here. I hope you all have a good time out here today. I'm not sure how competitive the others are going to be on the 'red team', but I know for a fact the sooner we win this game, the sooner we can reap in drinks.

It was almost funny overhearing the blue team and the red team talking about winning the game as if it was a sure fact and not just a possible outcome. Salem wished he had that level of confidence. Really he couldn't help but admire them for it. Especially when Silky had admitted to never playing volleyball before. Actually, for that matter, neither did Salem… Though at least the rules were simple enough and he did watch it before. “They look pretty tough…” He muttered under his breath as he glanced over to the other team. At the very least, he didn't have much to lose in the match. It was all in good fun. At least, Salem hoped. Who knew if there was underlying game conditions in a magical city with monsters in it? “I'm Salem. Kind of a first timer myself, but-

Vaguely, Salem was sure he heard someone ask if volleyball was about smashing the ball into people’s faces, and his eyebrows furrowed in dumbfoundedness and worry for his well-being. “... But I'll… Give it my all.” He added, starting to wonder if he should have brought a face guard.

Another remember of blue team began to approach the rest of the group, this one seemingly familiar with Rune and Harper, especially bringing up their little newsworthy performance in the restaurant kitchen. Rune seemed especially affectionate to this newcomer, rubbing her nose playfully against his as she pulled him in for a hug. Salem had to admit, seeing that level of affection from Rune made him a touch jealous of the other guy. Though that was probably just the summer beach breeze atmosphere was starting to get to him. In fact, he half forgot about why he was in Twin City in the first place.

Then I will do the honors. Salem, Silky. This is Biran, a friend of mine and though he looks like a hunk of man meat, he’s a pretty good guy to be around when he isn’t showing off. Biran, this is Salem. He’s pretty cool and we work together well. We made one hell of a crab cake and I’ve been dragging him around since. He is my human and he’s new to the city, so be nice, okay?” Rune said, beginning her introduction and ending with something a tad surprising.

I'm what?

And this is Silky. She’s a marshmallow for all intensive purposes, but she’s the sweetest one in the bag.

...” Salem opened his mouth to speak, but wasn't really sure what to say. Her human? What kind of status did humans hold in this society, exactly? And for that matter, Rune was human too, right? She certainly looked the part. No, it's probably just some sort of local inside joke. Salem was reading too much into this. Once again his brain was starting to think way too much over what was probably nothing. Though he did end up being dragged around way more than he anticipated…

Salem cleared his throat, and extended a hand to shake with Biran. “Hey.” He greeted, still a tad thrown off by the comment Rune just made even though he tried not to show it. “Hope we have a hidden talent at volleyball like we did with our cooking. How about you, you practice?” It could be good information for determining who to volley the ball to if they have the upper hand.
Salem
Salem

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:23 pm

It seemed as if their group was easy going. Though it brought a smile to her lips, which she hid behind a hand, when this Rune woman had said something about this guy Salem being her human. Well, at least he was being taken care of? Regardless, Harper cleared her throat and addressed Salem. "Well...by rights, you have lots of them, Mr. Salem. If at ever you feel like you aren't being treated fairly, let me know. Or just walk into one of your friendly neighborhood Twin City Police Department. James here, if he ever speaks up, is also human. We're here for you buddy."

Her golden eyes glanced over at the other team after what Salem said. Though Biran had a point, this Salem guy also had a point. Maybe they were a bit tough...but with her uncle there, there was no way they were going to win. All they had to do was to have one of the other ladies flash their boobs at him. Was that cheating? No. Not at all. Not in love and war. She loved her uncle a way a niece loves her uncle. But she also loved winning. Turning her attention back to both this girl named Silky and the girl named Rune, Harper moved in close. "You see that guy? All you have to do is hit it as hard as you can at him. And wink at him before hand. He'll clam up. Trust me. He might look adorable, but he can't handle women very well. He gets very embarrassed."

It was wrong of her to say that...but she did really want to win. With a sigh, she looked directly to this woman named Silky. And then it dawned on her. "Oh! Silky, as in the Silky from the magazine? I think I remember you three! You made the really good cannolis Faaaaaaamous Travis Valentine enjoyed. Right? You three were actually really big news! I'm not a terrible baker myself. Though maybe not as good as you. After all, to make Travis Valentine sit back and admire them is a feat in its own. Or so I've heard."

It was weird to have to address her Fafa (Grandfather Travis Valentine) as his normal name. But, it was something she was slowly trying to over come. One day she was going to get it without issue. Then again, once that happened, she knew she was going to get stuck just saying that to him. Calling him by his full name was something she was sure was going to get into hot water.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha 001 Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:27 pm

BLUE TEAM

Judging by the foot traffic in the street, it would appear that the beach is where a high density of the population of Twin City is going. Alpha 001 also has made its way to the beach, though this time it was there for a different reason other than observing human behavior. It had received an invitation to participate in something called 'volleyball.' The android accepted the invitation as an order, despite not knowing what 'volleyball' is or how a human would volley the said ball.

As the location was set for the beach, Alpha 001 made note of how humans dressed when venturing to such a location, and changed its attire accordingly. Upon arriving the first time, the android presented itself to Rune in what it assumed to be proper beach attire, however it was informed that the shorts it was wearing were boxer briefs, a form of human clothing that is worn under pants. It did not quite fully grasp why an article such that would be unacceptable, but it took note of the information. The android also recalled some strange looks given to it by humans while it travelled to the beach. It went home and reassessed its choice in attire.

The second time walking to the beach goes a lot smoother for the android. This time it wore different beach attire and received far fewer strange looks from the humans it passed. It walks over to the group that was described in the invitation as its 'team' and stands by Silky, addressing the entire group. "I am Alpha. It makes me glad to be given a place on your volley the ball team. Let us work together to achieve victory in this competition!" Its gaze travelling across the group as it speaks.

The android studies the faces in its group that it does not recognize and to each one, it holds out a hand to them. It was a gesture of greeting that the android had picked up from observing humans during its time in the city, known as a 'handshake,' and it decided that it would attempt to initiate the use of this gesture for the first time. It would make its way around the group, attempting to get a handshake from each of the three humans it did not recognize.

Once it had introduced itself to the members of its 'team', the android then turns around to face the members of the other 'team' and walks over. It approaches a white-haired male that is wearing a red shirt with some sort of flower on it. "It would appear that all of you are my opponents in this competition." It holds its hand out to the man "I am Alpha, let us do our best to have an enjoyable volley-the-ball game." If the man does not immediately shake Alpha 001's hand, it keeps the arm extended towards him, seemingly waiting for a handshake.
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:56 pm

BLUE TEAM!!!

Silky was a bit startled at first by the rather brawny looking man's loud outbursts. He seemed friendly, which made her smile at him. Her cheeks blushing a soft pink. This wasn't a shocking event to her. Being hooted and hallored out by some random male. As he commented on putting up a good fight Silky would giggle, and nod to him.

Silky's attention turned to the man who she would be introduced to, his name was Biran. Hearing him say, 'Runey,' would make her ALMOST glare for a second. It was weird hearing the name she gave her bestie come out of someone else's mouth, but seeing his teasing expression she would let out a gentle giggle.

Then she looked to Rune, listening to her friend speak. Her voice soothed her mind, and made her smile even wider. Keeping quiet for the time being Silky would listen as she was introduced as, 'the sweetest marshmallow.' With a soft wave, Silky's gentle bell like voice jingled softly for Biran. "Hello~ Nice to meet you! hehe~" She didn't have much else to say right now, the mass of people collecting o both sides was slightly distracting to her. So many people in one place, chattering and making noise.

Silky then looked over to Salem,  "Yay! Salem, we're like Volleyball babies!" This caused the succubus to let out a soft laugh at her own joke, whether or not it was funny to him didn't matter. It was enough for her. She couldn't read Salem's emotions, but he looked weird for a moment. Gently nudging him with her shoulder after he spoke and shook hands with Biran. "Don't be so nervous, we're gonna have fun either way, right?"

As this new woman spoke up, Silky turned her amber yellow eyes to her. Her already pink flushed cheeks turned red, as she waved her hand. Quickly waving off the hype around her.  "Ahahaha, Yes. I'm that same one... But.. I dunno~ I just like to bake stuff, I didn't know I was going to get recognized for my food. hehe~ Although, it does feel pretty good getting so much praise! I wouldn't have stood by my own though, without Rune and Salem, I would have probably accidentally set the kitchen on fire."  Closing her eyes she let out a soft innocent giggle.

Seeing Alpha, Silky would let out a sqwee of glee. Almost jumping into his arms, wrapping his arms around his neck hugging him her boobs pushed into his face. "Yay!! Alpha's here!!" Silky's laughter would fill the air for a minute. He was one of her newest friends, excited to see yet another one of them here.

Last edited by Silky Everflame on Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:48 am

"All in a day's work." Biran commented with a smile to her before turning his attention to her friends so that they could be introduced to one another. The male known as Salem seemed rather scraggly and not very confidant, like someone Biran would usually break like a twig in a training environment to whip them into the shape capable of biting back when necessary. Of course, this poor guy wasn't one of his recruits. He was just some random guy who apparently could cook very well. Maybe he could make Salem into a personal project, strictly unrelated to mercenary business. The female, Silky though. There was something familiar in her being. He didn't meet her before, that much he knew but he couldn't quite place this familiar air about her. Regardless, she was on the cover story for this week too. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. Truly." Biran would smile big to warmly welcome them and also accepted the shake of the hand from Salem.

"I'm sure you'll do just fine. Me? Practice? I mean...I'm naturally good at most things that involve warm sand and breezy shores. But I was here last week, kicking ass in a 1v2 I was challenged to." Biran laughed flawlessly and stretched his arm across his chest, cracking his neck before switching arms. "But as Rune said, I'm a big show off at heart. Don't my ego put you down. In fact, maybe you can channel some of my game face to create your own. We got this." With that, Biran found himself flexing, finding himself to be the most prime specimen on this beach, as he always did.

Biran then centered his attention on the newcomer that was greeted by Silky. Not just greeted by Silky, but damn near looked to be attacked and swallowed by the woman's chest right before his eyes. It even made the more confidant male stop and he couldn't help but stare as the sight unfolded before him. Biran would have believed if she was suffocating the young man and would probably need assistance, but the concern washed away momentarily. Though the chimera thought it strange that this "Alpha" didn't bat an eye or need to pant heavily after being submerged by soft bags of flesh. Biran probably even looked like he was trying to do an equation in his head, but the thought disbanded as he hardly cared enough about a boob to sustainable breathing air ratio. He'd likely never have that problem himself, for he wasn't much of a boob guy. What Biran did find strange was Alpha in general. Why was he talking like a weirdo? What a dweeb.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:05 am

In the Red Corner, standing at 6 feet, 2 inches and weighing 199 pounds, Trever "Jr" Valentine.

The beach wasn't exactly the most comfortable of places for Junior. He loved the ocean and the sun, but the public beaches were always sort of stuffy. He much rather be relaxing at home by the comfort of the private poolside. Somehow Velvet convinced him to come through, claiming it would be fun and that they could get chicken nuggets after. Which sure sounded good at the time, but he had no clue now how he fell for that as an incentive when she was the chicken nugget monster. Regardless here Junior was, in a t-shirt and board shorts. Now being sucked into some volleyball match of the ages or something. He recognized a few faces at least, but only one was on his team. Junior waved over at Orion as he came through, but to everyone else he would take the foreground and try to observe everyone on his team before anyone approached him. Yet again, just like at the car wash, he seemed to be the only man wearing a shirt on this sweltering hot day. It made him feel like he was standing out like a sore thumb but for now refused to remove it, just as he refused to be social at this moment.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Beach Event: Beach Volleyball - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:49 am

It seem like everyone was now appearing left and right. Which was somewhat good for Saga allow him to put the players in the rightful roles as they were all players in this game. His eyes shift over to the other team his tail seem to twitch about as he study them wondering if any of them had some hidden talent that Saga should be worry about. Hearing someone speak he turn around and saw Yvoltl walk over to them as caught the name even though he was not the one that was being spoken to.

"It seems like most of us have gotten gather around for a game of volleyball. Though looking at our team it seems like we might be a bit stack on the power side and a bit lacking on the speed.." Saga knew that power was good in sports like these but with the sand slowing you down, you need to have both a equal balance of both to win the game. Hearing what Yvoltl said about the sand he couldn't help but laugh. "I would right there with you, this reminds me of the warm weather we always had and being lazy in the hot weather was a common theme. Oh excuse me where are my manners. My name is Sagatobi Pryo, but please call me Saga." He spoke to the four that was around him as he bow to them all; master always said to bow to those you met as they might become your life long friends and you may need them in the long run.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jul 08, 2018 11:39 am

Beach volleyball. What could go wrong? 

He strolled over to the red team, hands in the pockets of his bright aqua swim trunks. Casting his sandals off to the side, he'll survey his competition, and then his teammates. Quite a few familiar faces out there. He'll nod a hello to Rune and to Biran, and eyes will linger on Salem for a moment. 
Genuinely surprised he's stayed in this city long enough to involve himself in beach affairs. Good for him.
He'll turn to Harper and his mouth will break into a wide grin. Ah, he was going to crush her. Let her talk big all she wants. She was going down. 

He'll turn back to his teammates, not too familiar with most of them so he'll make his way over to Jr and clap a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, man. You got roped into this, too?"
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aeolus Ealdwode Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Maybe he could help, hmm? He gave her that gentle smile again, warm and almost even affectionate though it was quite the opposite from who he truly was. ”Of course we can help. I brought some extra just in case.” The unicorn pulled a small bottle out of the pocket of his white swim trunks. ”Would you allow me to do so?” He asked her politely. She could always count on him to be the less forward when it came to things like this. A body was simply a body after all, except for his own which he was strangely modest over. After she agreed, the unicorn nodded his head and put some in his hand before carefully lathering it over the back of her shoulders and then down her back. He was careful and made it as non-sexual as he possibly could.

He didn’t do her legs, she could do that part on her own because gods forbid with a crowd like this, they would take it the wrong way and a back was one thing, but legs were another. ”Don’t forget to get your legs as well, Sireissa.” He purred softly as he handed the bottle to her. Laughing softly to her question, he nodded his head. ”Yes. Something like that. Each team can hit the ball 3 times before it must go over the net. There’s the one that serves the ball and then 2 others. You can smash the ball into your other team, but the goal is to make it so that they are unable to get the ball over the net… By any means possible.” It was a simple explanation and while he knew the rules of the game, though he’d never played.

However, as someone approached them, he smiled at the other man, though the warmth was gone from it. This… Man was scrawny, more lithe than him or his brother and wanted to come up with a ‘plan’ against the other team. While he enjoyed having a plan, something like volleyball with a loose team who wasn’t always playing together was likely out of the question. However, before he could answer the other man’s request for a plan, they were interrupted by yet another man with green hair and a ton of metal in his face and ink in his skin, a man that at one time, Aeolus feared his brother would become. Though this man lacked… manners? Etiquette? For anyone who wasn’t Sireissa, that is. Aeolus carefully wrapped his arm almost protectively around the woman and moved her closer to him with a smile to Yvoltl. While he was sure that his adopted ‘little sister’ was more than capable of handling herself against a man, he somehow found himself protective of her, nevertheless. ”She’s off limits. But for the sake of the game, her name is Sireissa.” Aeolus pulled her closer to him, his arm keeping it’s position protectively around her shoulders, but he kept the façade of being more of a protective older brother than a lover.

But fuck. Who the hell were all these freaking people. He hated being surrounded by people he didn’t know and yet another approached him, one from the other team this time it seemed. A pink haired male who spoke in a strange way that he… was almost intrigued by. Almost. In another way, it was simply annoying. He then held out his hand for a handshake, a very good-naturedly gesture in his mind. With his free hand, the one that wasn’t over his ‘little sister’s’ shoulders, he grasped the other man’s hand in his own. It took him a moment to figure out just what was wrong with it. The skin felt… Strange. It was elastic and firm, yet… Not? He knew the feeling of human flesh very well and while this was close, it almost felt like… A prosthetic? But a better one than what he had come across. It intrigued him even more about this male, but he pulled away from the handshake with a smile to the other man. ”Yes, it’s very nice to meet you, Alpha. I wish you the best of luck.” He said to the other, though he was incredibly intrigued about who or what this man was… But he kept up his charming façade. ”I’m sure that your team wants to go over the rules before starting though, friend. Perhaps you should go have a listen to what they have to say? Perhaps they can even work out a plan with you there.”

He turned back to his own team, his thoughts still on how that ‘skin’ felt. It was warm, but it was so, so, sooo strange… But for now, he tried to put it in the back of his mind. ”We simply need to work well together, call our shots for the next person and play as hard as we can.” Aeolus said to his own team. ”If you hit the ball to someone in particular, call out their name so they know that they need to get the ball, alright?” He said to his group.
Aeolus Ealdwode
Aeolus Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next