Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
What a Beach I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

What a Beach

4 posters

Go down

What a Beach Empty What a Beach

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Jasmine rushed out of the house again. Whatever Siresh was doing, it was getting on her last nerve. So, without really knowing where she was going, Jasmine put on her bathing suit, a simple white t-shirt, cargo shorts, and sandals, she walked out the front door and towards the beach. Why? Well who really knows. She wanted a drink and to get away from her roommate. Otherwise she had no other plans. So a bar at the beach sounded like a grand old time. Because why not.

The bar was named "The Black Flag". A pirate themed place. Nice fine sand with a bar in an enclosed space. Of course the enclosed space was filled with people, but thankfully it wasn't nearly as packed as a few of the choice bars along this beach.

Stepping up, Jasmine took a seat and let out a grunt. The bartender, a cute girl with long brown hair and blue eyes smiled towards her and spoke "You take me for a rum and coke kinda guy." That was...actually refreshing to hear. With a chuckle, Jasmine leaned forward and pulled out some cash. Speaking in her gender neutral tone, she relied, "Actually, you'd be right. You wouldn't believe how many times I've gotten 'You take me for a fruity kinda guy.'" It was always the same thing. The guys would look at her and assume she was some fruity guy who likes fruity drinks. No. That would be her brother. Or at least, he enjoyed the more fruity drinks. "I'll take that rum and coke when you're ready."

Smiling, the woman replied. "Coming right up, sir~" With that, she started making the drink for her. Once it was ready, the bartender placed a napkin down, then the drink, pulled out a pen, and wrote her number. "Names, Carter. I get off at seven tonight. Let me know if you want to do something." With a wink, Carter moved on to the next. Jasmine picked up he drink and took a sip. Ah. Peace at last.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
What a Beach Left_bar_bleue35/35What a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
What a Beach Left_bar_bleue10/10What a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

What a Beach Empty Re: What a Beach

Post by Sagatobi Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:47 pm

Saga was walking along the beach as he let out a breath. He was wearing black swimming trucks with ninja stars on them with a white tank top with the words, "All Hail The King" on it as he walk barefoot through the sands. It felt good to have the warm sand between his feet as he walk along until the scent of booze hit his nose. It been a while since he had a drink. The last time he had one was when he turn 18 and had some sake that night. Looking at the name of the bar he couldnt help but laugh to this as he walk in and look about. It wasnt that pack so he felt like it was alright for him to walk up to the bar and sat down next to Jasmine. "Sake please." He spoke out as the bartender. Watching him nod his head to him as he sat there and turn to look at Jasmine as he nod his head to her. "Hey." Was all he spoke to her as he was really really bad at starting small talk with people that he never met before.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
What a Beach Left_bar_bleue0/0What a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Its been a long day. 

After a quick change at his apartment, Orion made his way down to the beach, to enjoy the salty air, feel the sand between his toes, women in bikinis. It couldn't get much better. Except, it certainly could. He needed a drink, stat.

Taking in his choice of bars, he was not in any mood to be sandwhiched between sweaty bodies and drunk college kids. This in mind, he strolled into The Black Flag, ready for the steep drinks, and possibly a few bar fights that may find their way here.

He'll take a moment to survey the bar for any cute girls sitting alone, finally settling to start at the bar. Sliding into a stool beside a white haired guy (he'll do a double take- is that a guy?), he'll turn back towards the bartender as she smiles at him. "What can I get you, handsome?" 

"I'll take a dirty martini...and your number, if you'd like." He'll wink at her, his grin widening as she blushes and heads to make his drink. He'll hand her some cash when she comes back, placing a napkin and his glass in front of him.

"Enjoy~." She'll wink and head off to help on the other side of the bar. He'll smile, picking up his glass and is about to take a sip when he sees the numbers on the napkin. 
He'll pocket it, replacing it with a clean one before taking a sip of his martini.
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
What a Beach Left_bar_bleue20/20What a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:00 am

It was about the usual morning, nothing out of the ordinary. Wake up spooning his partner, roll over, jerk off his morning wood, sploosh all over the covers, then rip them off so he could wash them, while Jasmine still slept comfortably there. She wasn't a morning person at all, Siresh could tell anyone that. Of course, who would be when someone literally ripped the covers off of your sleeping body every morning and all their excuse was how he didn't want his bodily fluids all over you. Siresh thought the gesture was more than kind of him, but she didn't seem to think so today as she got herself dressed in some sort of shlep attire and stormed out the door as he was on his way back in from the laundromat. "Hey, I'll just make sure to tuck you in next time. At least the comforter would stick to you that way." Like she was the one in the wrong. But she was gone so it didn't even matter.

It was a day off for both of them so they typically went their separate ways anyway, so there was no point. She'd be back. She always comes back. But now there was a matter on what he would do today. Looking outside, it seemed to be rather hot out. This big cat wasn't exactly impartial to heat, but his natural habitat was in cool air conditioned environments with his equipment that also needed to remain cool in order to operate. At least it was the sort of day that was a nice dry heat with the occasional breeze. The hacker decided maybe it was best to get his does of Vitamin D today and head out somewhere where he could get some sun. The shore would be a nice spot for people watching today too, as a lot of folks have been in and out of there for different events and activities this week.

He buttoned about three buttons of a Hawaiian shirt over his torso and then got himself into comfortable swimming attire. The cyber terrorist looked like he was about ready for his exotic staycation, but made sure to take his shoulder strap pack before throwing on his flipflops and sunglasses as he departed from the apartment. A short walk later and he found himself on the beach. But no beach day lounge would be complete without a tropical cocktail or seven, so Siresh headed to The Black Flag, a popular bar right on the scene. He sat secluded from the concentration at the bar and waited for someone to come around for his order. He couldn't help but look diagonal from the bar and notice his partner here. This was actually the first time he had found her completely by accident, even though there were many times he used that excuse. Jasmine never believed him anyway but he did his best to not be noticed for now. "I'd like a blue lagoon, please. And that one over there? You make that one a sex on the beach on me. He's not a fan of the fruity stuff, but the reaction will be priceless, you wait and see, sweetheart." He told the female bartender who looked to Jasmine and appeared disappointed shortly after. "Sorry sweetheart. He's into men. Just look at that hair." Rude much. The bartender was probably going to spit in both their drinks if she got the chance now. It would all taste the same though.
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
What a Beach Left_bar_bleue30/30What a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:23 pm

Jasmine sat there, alone, at the bar, with her drink to keep her company when people started filing in. At first, she paid them all no mind. After all, why would she? It wasn't like she was here to pick up guys or go on dates. She was just here to enjoy herself and have a good time. After about the second sip of her rum and coke, the guy to her right spoke to her.

Honestly, it took her a full moment to realize what it was that was said to her. Slowly, very slowly, she turned her head and looked at the guy. He was wearing shorts with...ninja stars on them? And a white shirt with...interesting words on them. And all the guy even said was hey. Hey? Hey....what? Was he trying to talk with her? Was he trying to hit on her? Was he into men? That would have been a real disappointment when, well if, she told him she was a girl. Poor guy. But first thing was first. She needed to address this 'hey'.

"Hello. Do I know you? Or are you asking for help?" She was sure she didn't know this guy and she wasn't the type to really want to help people. But this was a bar and this guy looked as if he was in some serious need of help. In almost every department. Or, at the very least, in a few. But before she could ask or speak anymore, the woman came back with a drink for her: a Sex on the Beach.

Jasmine's blue eyes glared down at the fruity drink before her before shooting up to look at the woman through her blonde hair. When Carter said that the gentlemen in the back had sent it to her, the blonde took in a deep breath and prayed. But it seemed as if the devil had answered her prayers as Siresh Brozus was sitting there at a table wearing fucking crocks. Who the fuck wears crocks? To the beach? Picking up the drink, Jasmine thought, for a moment, that she was simply going to pour this on his head. But she had a better idea. Sliding it over to the other guy sitting beside her, with the dry martini, she spoke. "Hey, I think there's been a mistake. This is for you. Enjoy."

While she normally wouldn't mind drinking it if some random person gave it to her, she minded very much that it was Siresh that gave it to her. Siresh, she she ran away from to enjoy her one time day off. They only got these every so often and yet here he was, following her to a sketchy random bar on the beach and sending her drinks. Nope. She was pawning it off to someone else. Waste of money. Much waste. Very Sad. For him that was.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
What a Beach Left_bar_bleue35/35What a Beach Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagatobi Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:22 pm

Once his drink had arrive he seem to stop her from taking the bottle away. "Please leave it." He spoke to her as she nod her head and took off to work on the others drink. Hearing the other speak he seem to shake his head. "No you don't know me, but don't you say hey to someone to get their attention? After all its rude to not talk to your bar mate." He spoke as he wasn't really asking for help at all. His tail unwrap around his waist and seem to flick about as he was letting it stretch about. He was trying to at least make friends and what not and maybe talking to this guy was a sitting right next to him. Before he could say another world a sex on the beach was given male and he raised an eyebrow to this. Now that was something you don't see everyday. Watching the male shift about looking around the club he watch him slide it over to the male to the other side drinking a dry martini in hand as he shook his head some before speaking again. "Not one for fruity drink uh?" He question knowing that not all men love to drink that stuff, he sure as hell knew to stay away and drink the hard stuff like the sake he had.
Sagatobi
Sagatobi

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down