Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Fun in the Sun

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Harper Fairfax Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:54 pm

She got it set up for him and everything...and he failed her. Letting out a sigh, she couldn't believe that they had lost. Okay so she did believe it but still. She lost her own bet. To Biran. It stung. But as luck would have it, his group finally came up and looked at him like he was goofing off. Meaning...they got the beach back. With a half assed salute, she watched Biran walk away. "Yeah.You better run...we'd whoop your ass if we did it again." Not likely but she can lie to herself.

Once he was out of the way, Harper turned to Orion, whom she was now still stuck with. Alright, time to deal with this loser. "Now. What's the best way to get rid of you? I doubt i's going to be easy." She shifted her train of thought inwardly. How does one get rid of Orion? Maybe if she lied and said there were girls on the other side of the beach, he'd go over there. But...that would be lying and she was really bad at that. She'd think of something.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:04 pm

Orion will groan at the loss. He was so sure he had it, and it just slipped through his fingers. He'll huff at Biran sprinting off and make a rude gesture behind his back. 

He'll turn back now to Harper though. "Well, you're right about that, lady. Perhaps you should take me for a drink, now that the beach is off-limits." He'll saunter over and wrap an arm around her shoulders with a slow grin. "After all, you really should have set it up better for me."
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:46 pm

Harper just stared at him. Set it up better for him? Really? "I set it up fantastic for you. You let it slip right past you." Even though by rights, the beach was more or less theirs, a drink did sound nice right about now. Against her better judgement, she nodded her head. "Yeah okay. I know  place. Come on, I'll show you."

Walking back to her stuff, Harper picked up everything, shook out the sand, put her hat back on, wrapped her wrap back around her, and set off to the boardwalk. The place in question way about a ten minute walk. It was popping, even for the middle of the day. But, after all, it was warm outside. Going on hot. Everyone would be hanging around here if they wanted a nice cold drink after enjoying some fun in the sun. Gesturing to it, Harper looked to Orion. "Well, enjoy your watering hole. I'll get you your first drink if it means I get to lose you afterwards."
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Tue Jun 05, 2018 7:53 pm

Orion will chuckle, grab his t-shirt from his bag and pull it on along wit his sandals and will grab his bag as he waits for Harper to get ready. 

"What, after all that team building, you're not going to sit and enjoy a drink with me?" He'll sigh dramatically. "You're really breaking my heart, little lady." He'll walk along side her towards the bar.
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:36 am

"Good. That was my intention." Harper shook her head at him but glanced inside. Okay, maybe one drink. What could it hurt?  If she went in there by herself, some guy was going to hit on her and she was going to have to deal with that. But at least if she went in with him, she had a great chance of enjoying a beer. After all, do you really think he'd let anything to happen to one of Travis' great granddaughters? One of his favorite grandkids kid? Nah fam. Not Orion. So she was safe with him.

"Alright, let's go. I'll pay for the first one but after that you are on your own." Walking in, Harper shoulder through to the bar and snagged 2 seats. One for her and one for Orion. Calling out to the bartender, she placed her order. "I'll take a strawberry daiquiri...and whatever he wants."
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:53 am

"So rude..." He'll shake his head to hide his grin. Orion will slide into a seat beside her, taking a second to survey the patrons of the bar. Travis would have his head if anything happened on his watch. 
"We'll see about that, won't we?" He'll flash another wink her way before turning to the bartender. "I'll take a dirty martini, thanks."
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:15 pm

Both drinks were taken and were coming up in a second. It was then Harper looked at Orion and frowned. "You didn't really kick a puppy. Did you? Be honest now." She was sure he didn't. 99.95% sure. But you could never be too careful. But, knowing he was going to give her sass, Harper's gaze shifted to the right a bit, as if looking at something or someone. She smiled and said, "Hello, Fafa." Her gaze lingered just enough to the side for Orion to believe it before looking back at him to see his reaction. It was going to be priceless. And when she saw all the color drain out of his face, she was going to laugh. Ah...it was too easy.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:48 pm

He'll have stretched a long arm around her chair and smirked at her. "Maybe, maybe not. I'm a bad guy, right? You never know."

But she'll look over and speak, and Orion will flinch, sitting up rigid and snatching his arm back quickly and staring wide-eyed where Harper was looking. "Sir, I did not realize-" 

But nobody is there. He'll look around for half a moment, to be sure his eyes aren't playing tricks on him.

He'll swat her shoulder and hiss, narrowing his eyes at her. "That was cruel."
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:21 pm

She simply couldn't handle it. She held her sides as she laughed at him. Wiping away a single teardrop. "That's what you get. Though to be fair, if he was here at this location, for whatever reason, you'd know about it much sooner than that. I mean come on. He's nearly as famous as the Mayor himself. If not more so."

Their drinks came and Harper took hers. Sipping the slushie like drink, she looked to Orion and spoke again. "So. How is it to work for him? My older brother Kaleb says it's fine....but he's family so that doesn't count."[/color]
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:25 pm

Hell huff at her and take a sip of his martini, eyeing her over the rim of his glass.

But he'll shrug at her question, leaning back in his seat and playing with the speared olives in his glass, definitely not avoiding the question. He isn't used to talking to anyone about his work, much less a member of his boss' family. Much less a member of the TCPD. "Your Fafa is a....fair man. He's a good boss. I've never crossed over onto his bad side, so. I can't say I really have much of a negative opinion of him."

Hell take out the stick of olives and chew one.

"How do you enjoy working for an organization so..... opposite from your family's work?"

Sent from Topic'it App
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum