Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Fun in the Sun

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Harper Fairfax Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Perfect. And they even got to serve first? Even better. Smiling to her cousin, she spoke. "You are too kind. Come along, Orion. Let's find a ball."

Once she got Orion to herself, she quickly pulled him closer to her, against her better judgemeng. "Okay this is what you're going to do. You'll take this ball" she picked up a volleyball and shoved it into his arms "And serve it over. When it volley's back, make sure you set it up so I can hit it. Understood?" if he understood or not wasn't a big deal. Once she said her peace, she walked back and got ready. One thing neither of them knew was how great she was at jumping and catching a ledge. Only this time, instead of grabbing, she was slapping. "Ready when you are. I hope you enjoyed your stay on my beach. Your welcome has been worn out."
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:52 pm

"Naturally you wouldn't have any." Orion will smirk and take the volleyball from Harper.

Orion will raise a brow at her when she pulls him close. Oh baby.
"This isn't my first rodeo, you know."

Hell back up into formation though and serve the ball over.

Sent from Topic'it App
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:06 pm

They were conspiring against him already? It brought a smirk to Biran's face. His plan was already working. Being the common enemy to bring family back together was beautiful. It was going to take a lot more than a game plan to have Biran relent though.

Skinny boy served the ball and Biran ran right out the gate ready to the task. He found his place and pushed the ball back to their side, up and over right back to Orion's side of the court, but further up from his location in serving from the back. They were both be equal distance from where the ball would land so he could see how well they operated from here.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:42 pm

Crap, Biran was a strong enemy. She knew that. From all the talks Westly had said about him, she knew a lot about the guy. Seeing him in action was a completely different thing though. He was on his own but that didn't stop him from bringing his A game. Harper took action. Running back, she dove for the ball and bumped it up towards the front. "Get it." That was all she said. If she had time to state anything more before she took a mouthful of sand, she would. But sand did not taste that great. In the meantime, Harper got up and readied for the next volley back. Or...if Orion set it up for her, she would run up and spike the ball into Biran's side of the court. Well...sand. Either way she was going to be ready.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 pm

Orion will just grunt in response and sprint for the ball, long legs taking him there in record time to set the ball up for Harper to spike over.
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 am

Biran braces for shock. Maybe they'd just fuck up the ball for themselves before it even gets back to his side. Was starting to look at way anyway.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:21 am

He set it up for her. Perfect. Running forward, Harper jumped up and attempted to spike the ball into Biran's court. If she did it, it would be glorious. He'd be eating shit. Well, if he didn't volley it back their way. She just hoped Orion was ready to run when it came back his way.

_____

We'll opt to use our dice for the game. If you have a skill you are proficient in, use that over something your not.
Using my Jumping skill
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:21 am

The member 'Harper Fairfax' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Fun in the Sun - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Hale Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:08 pm

Orion will settle back into position, ready for volley the ball back whenever it comes back to their side

Sent from Topic'it App
Orion Hale
Orion Hale

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:48 pm

"Oh no you don't..." Biran ran up to try and get the save, launching himself before it and attempting to get up in time to shoot it back over the net.

Proficient Skill: Tenacity
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum