Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty Car Wash [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Abel Malach Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:48 pm

The Mission: Car wash
Level: 1
Employment: Any
The Details: So we’ve all seen them, people offering car washes in parking lots of malls and such and here’s another one. We’re coming together to raise money for a children’s charity because they need money for Christmas in the pediatrics ward of the hospital. So here we are, in the middle of October, and let's do this car wash.

Trever Valentine II was never one to miss helping out his local community. Twin City was where he was born and raised after all! And when he saw the posting outside his mechanic shop looking for volunteers to help out, how could he ever say no? The sick kids at the hospital needed him! And being a natural car guy and people person, Jr definitely figured he was more than qualified for the task~

Stepping up to one of the less used parking lots, he came through to where the car wash folks were setting up for the day. "Hey there! The name's Junior. I'm here to help out with the car wash going on today. Can I help you set up?"
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue30/30Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: Car Wash [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:18 pm

Jr would be greeted by a whole group of people wearing a mix of swim suits and trunks. A blond woman would approach him, a wide smile on her face.

"Well hello Jr! We can always use extra hands to help out! We just started, so anything you wanna help out with is just fine with us! Just as long as you know all money made here today, including tips will go right to the children's hospital. This is for the kids, ya know?"

With that the woman would lead Jr over to the rest of the crew. smiling.

"Alright guys, this is Junior! He's here to help! Keep him busy!"

With that the woman would walk away to direct a few other people who were offering to help.

Welcome to my first mission!! And In advance thank you for your patience! This mission will be simple for the most part. Start out by helping the group set up for the car wash.

Talents that have anything to do with cleaning, or cars will be proficient here. <3

The goal here is to get 5/5 Positive rolls, your first roll should be helping set up! The next four will be washing cars! You've got two posts per car to succeed! If you don't get it done quickk enough, the car will drive off unfinished. And you'll have to do better next time! Good luck! Have fun! And for the love of everything holy, DONT SCRATCH THE PAINT!

0/5

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:55 pm

Jr smiled and waved to all the bright and shining faces eager to help around for the cause. He observed for a moment and it seemed like people needed help with a few buckets of soap and water and bringing them back from the side of the building to the parking lot. He figured his talents were best suited in cars and heavy lifting so he would start his adventure there, lifting big buckets of water. He looked to a fellow guy who was in nothing but trunks and started to feel that he was a little over dressed at this party, wearing cargo shorts and a T-shirt with sandals. At least he wasn't like his brother JT and wearing socks with said sandals...what an atrocity.

Proficient: Strength
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue30/30Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:55 pm

The member 'Jr Valentine' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:25 pm

Nice job! First roll completed!

1/5

As Junior helps move the buckets to the right spot, the first car rolls up into the parking lot!

Good news for car lovers everywhere the Twin City car show is in town this week. Meaning all sorts of very expensive cars will be cruising' around the better parts of the city!

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) 1969-Boss-429-Mustang

A 1969 Boss 429 Mustang pulling up, the driver would hand one of the crew members 5$ for chairty, which would go straight to the donation can. Get to work! <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 pm

Mr Muscles over here, getting the buckets on sight and ready. Working up a bit of a sweat, he'd wipe his brow with the sleeve of his shirt. Soon enough it would be time to start getting to work and cleaning some cars. When the first customer pulled in, Jr couldn't help but whistle. Aside from his family, there were very few things Jr loved more than cars. It was his passion. This was the perfect pass time for him honestly, taking care of other folks gorgeous American muscle for a good cause. As he went to go wash the car, he just couldn't help but revel in it's beauty~

Proficient: Vehicular Engineering
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:55 pm

'Proficient' :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:04 pm

Woop~ Looks like you failed your first roll on this car!

One of the crew members walks over to Junior, "Hey man~ You know it gets cleaner if you actually wash it? It won't get done if you just stand there and stare at it." With a giggle, the crew member walks off.

Don't worry! You've still got one more roll until the car drives off!

1/5

And because I want to~ I'm counting how many times you fail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:09 pm

"Oh!" Jr would snap out of it and look up. Oh, how embarrassing. The male thought he was washing the car this entire time but really it must of all just been a daydream of sorts. "Just is such a handsome car. It left me motionless for a sec there." For real this time, time to work!

Proficient: Vehicular Engineering
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:09 pm

'Proficient' :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next