Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

Post by James Riordan Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:20 pm

The Mission: Community Service
Level: 1
Employment: TCPD, Citizens
The Details: I need someone to come to the soup kitchen and help out. Cook something, bake something, or just help serve something. We'd even take people who will clean up! It would be good community service that will get you going a long way on any legal job or school. Plus, you put a smile on many people's faces and get free food!

----

James exhaled a cloud of cigarette smoke. He was not exactly keen on ladling soup at the local soup kitchen, but the kitchen had asked the police commissioner for volunteers, and thus the word went out to the precincts, and the Commanding officer had voluntold him to take part. With a grimace, he flicked away the butt, and opened the door.

James Riordan

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue20/20Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:48 pm

Ah...community service. What a wonderful thing. And to be voluntold? Even better, right? AHahaha.....yeah no it sucked. Though most people here seemed to be enjoying helping out on a Sunday morning...there were many here who would rather not. But, they needed it for whatever reason. Once he had entered, a preppy girl in pigtails catch him in her sights and rushed up to him. "Ah! You must be Mr. Riordan! I was told you would be showing up today. Come in come in! We have much to do." Pulling out her clipboard, the girl started to take notes. "So, can you just list me some things you are good at? Cooking, cleaning, baking, smiling? Anything can be helpful so I can place you in the right location for today!"
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: Community Service [Mission] (Closed)

Post by James Riordan Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:56 pm

James was met by bubbling enthusiasm, as the girl in pigtails began to question his abilities as to where he would be most useful. " Look, Im a bachelor, and a detective. I can make toast, Pop corn and instant noodles, and I know how to work a coffee maker. I know how to wash a dish if thats any help, and when you've seen the things I've seen, Smiling isnt high on the list of priorities for the day, but I suppose I can try." He explained, scratching at the stubble on his chin. " Look, Just put me somewhere and Ill do what I can."

James Riordan

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue20/20Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:23 pm

She wrote down much in that moment. Nodding as she did so. "Okay. Then we'll start you off....." She looked around the room until she saw what she was looking for. "Okay here! You can help by welcoming people in. I mean how hard can it be? Attempt a smile, say a few small words, direct them here, tell them they need to give you the ticket handed to them at the front. I'm sure you'll be fine~ Now give me your best smile!"

This is your first challenge, James. She is asking you to give her a smile. Something you normally aren't good at. So roll me something along the lines of Persuade, Deception, or some kind of acting skill.

If you actually have a skill like that, roll Proficient die. If you do not have a skill like that, roll Unproficient die. Also on your post, say what it is you are doing so we know exactly what it is and why you are doing that die vs the other one.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Riordan Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:55 pm

James nodded and attempted to give the girl a smile. He tried to turn his cynical mind to happy things, because if he was going to be greeting people at the door, his normal facial expression was none to welcoming. Happy thoughts, like getting a confession out of a perp, the light crackle of removing plastic from a fresh pack of smokes, a cold beer at the bar, watching the game. He felt the corners of his mouth tug upward.

----
Rolling unproficient: Smiling

James Riordan

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:55 pm

The member 'James Riordan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:00 pm

The girl jumped back, a bit shocked at the smile. I mean...look at that. It's just terrifying. With an awkward laugh, the girl nodded. "Right...okay well...we'll see how this goes. If you have any issues, call me. My name is Monica. Just don't...scare the kids." She handed him a black apron. "Alright, so...we'll start in a few. Like say 10. If you think someone looks like they are just here to get a free meal because they don't actually want to pay food, please don't hesitate to say something. The food here is for the homeless. Not asshole punks who just want free stuff." With that, Monica left.

The ten minutes came and flew by. Before you knew it, people started coming into the place and handing you a ticket to get their food. Some people looked like they really needed this food. Some people were a bit more shadier in their needs. An insight or people reading type Talent is required for this next roll.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by James Riordan Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:10 pm

James nodded. " If I know how to deal with anyone, its deadbeats and wise guys. That shouldn't be much of an issue." he muttered under his breath. He did his best to see to the crowds of people all cashing in on the free food. Many looked like they actually were down and out, just from the deadened looks in their eyes, Others definitely didnt fit the type, but the grim faced detective knew how to spot them and keep them from causing too much trouble.

-----

Rolling proficiency with Surveillance

James Riordan

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:10 pm

The member 'James Riordan' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Community Service [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:38 pm

James, your keen eyes have served you well. In fact, you are able to pick out one guy who simply does not belong here. As much as he attempted to blend in and be one with the crowd, his little hints gave him away under your watchful eye. This punk was simply some moocher who wanted a free meal. Shoes didn't have a scuff on them, the hat still had it's sticker on the bill, and, maybe the clearest sign of all, he wore some pretty good smelling cologne. Sure....he could have just gotten this stuff from a friendly person wanting to help out. But you highly doubt someone would be kind enough to give this brand of aftershave. You've smelt it. It's nice. Still too much for you r own blood.

The guy walks up to you and hands you his ticket. What is your next move?
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next