Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Car Wash [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:32 pm

Ah! Great job! Now that Junior is cleaning, and not day dreaming the car gets clean. Content with the cleaning, the car drives off. Word will start spreading soon about this charity carwash! Everyone loves helping children in need!

2/5

After ten minutes or so a new car pulls up into the parkinglot.

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 1948_Buick_Sedanette_For_Sale_Rear_Front_resize

Next up~ A 1948 Buick Sedanette!

Get to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:21 pm

That was one satisfied customer down. And when that old beauty left, a new one took it's place. What a treat this was! Jr was nothing but smiles as he got to work on the next car.

Proficient: Vehicular Engineering
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:21 pm

The member 'Jr Valentine' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:03 pm

Nice roll!!

3/5

You quickly and flawlessly wash this car, taking extra care to each nook and cranny. Satified with how clean it is you quickly help rinse it, then help hand dry it. Giving the driver the good to go, they drive off. Ushering the next car into the lot, you're greeted by a new customer.

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 5b2bde5bb3d0e_fiat_600_1528850576cd2084920180610_105013-620x452

In front of you is this little yellow beauty, a 1961 Fiat 1100 Special. Get to it, you're doing great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm

Jr was getting through all these bad boys no problem. This next yellow Fiat was also quite nice and he couldn't wait to help clean it. "There sure are a lot of old cars coming through today." He'd note out loud to whoever, if anyone, was around to hear him.

Last edited by Jr Valentine on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:15 pm

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:35 pm

4/5

Nice job!!

"This was such a good idea to set up tis car wash today! We're gonna raise so much money for those kids! Plus, you're right Junior. We get to look at all these cool cars!" A male's voice next to him exclaims happily agreeing with him. As they talk they wash, getting this little yellow Fiat efficiently clean.

Good job! This mission is going VERY smoothly!

It looks like the car is washed off, and ready to leave! Before Junior can take a breath, the next one rolls in. This one is being driven by an older woman.

"Hello there! Make sure to get those rims nice 'n shiny, ok? I love when they sparkle!" Her voice was shaky, yet playful.

Car Wash [Mission] (Closed) - Page 2 1976_chevrolet_corvette_1529276073c6c3c11cf94e1IMG_1796-768x576
1976 Chevrolet Corvette

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:33 pm

Junior was almost surprised to see the older woman come out of the car. It was a pleasant surprise though and he smiled brightly to the woman. "Yes ma'am!" And with a nod he gets to work.

Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:33 pm

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:27 pm

5/5 Well done!!

As the Corvette's owner comes back to her car after walking around and talking to the Charity members, she grins at you. "My my~ Look at the sparkle on these wheels, you've done this old beauty justice. And made this old she wolf proud. I've already donated 500$ to the charity can, but I wanted to give you a good tip too for doing such a great job. Take this hundo as a tip from me!" As she handed Junior the 100$ bill she would slap him on the ass, with a sharp cackle she made her way into her freshly washed 'vette and headed off down the street, reeving her engine before she pulled away.

Soon after she leaves the Charity members approach you, the leader of the event speaks with a smile one their face, "Well done Junior! I think we're going to wrap this is for a little bit and take a break! Thanks so much for your help, we appreciate the extra hands! If you're ever interested in joining us again, here's my email address. Send me a email, and I'll keep in touch with you!" The leader would write down an email for him, then sent him on his way.

This concludes your level 1 mission!! Great job!! /Confetti/

For successfully doing this mission, you earned 100$, a level, and you get to add ONE more talent to your current talents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2