Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

5 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty Re: The Tiger's Favor [Mission]

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:41 pm

"Yes, you're all set. I've got your back. If you run into any difficulty I can attempt to assist remotely. However, they may have additional protections in place warding against hackers from the outside. In addition, I won't have a visual on my camera feed to watch your back for that period of time." Julianna informed Jasmine as Jasmine began her fingerprinting and laptop hacking.

This didn't seem necessary as, from Julianna's camera feed, she was able to see Jasmine successfully used a lifted fingerprint to gain entry. Still, it was a potential backup plan in case Jasmine needed any assistance; even if it did come with a severe risk. And the loss of visual was definitely a severe risk. "Good work! Don't slow up though. No telling how long you have there before someone closes in."

_____
Proficient: Spot (Watching the camera feed in order to warn Jasmine of an incoming threat in a timely fashion.)
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:41 pm

The member 'Julianna C. Montegrow' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:10 pm

"Jesus Brozus clocked out for the day, I don't think anyone will be stumbling into his office anytime soon unless they wanted to be nosy like Jasmine. Getting into a man's unattended laptop to figure out his personal life. How low are you?" Of course, Siresh had done just that and worse in his time. What was privacy? The word didn't exist in the male's vocabulary and Jasmine knew that much in full. He progresses to scan each camera on the block carefully once he's in, an eye open for Jesus in particular.

Proficient:
Investigation
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue30/30The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:10 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Jasmine, your fancy tape trick worked! The fingerprint scanner on the laptop allows you access to his whole computer. You didn't need to try and figure out a password so I'll turn a blind eye to that crit failure for now.

Julianna, good job looking out. Coast is clear for now!

Siresh, you find Jesus on the block. He's eating his sandwich outside the Subway joint. He occasionally checks his phone.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:40 pm

She sighed a small sigh of relief that the trick worked. Alright, so no need to worry about trying to break in a different way. As well, it sounds as if Juliana and Siresh was on the Jesus case. So....time to just get into his emails and messages. Thankfully, Jesus was the type of idiot who saved all his passwords and usernames on the sites he visited for easy log ins. What an idiot. Rolling her eyes, Jasmine started to go through the different emails and see what she could find. Maybe anything about this other girl, see who else he was seeing, and maybe read some emails back and forth from his wife. You never know what you might find.

______
Sight to spot anything unusual
Thievery to see if there is anything of worth in the emails
Both are Proficient

Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue35/35The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue10/10The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:40 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Julianna C. Montegrow Sat Nov 17, 2018 11:01 pm

"Coast is clear so far. You're doing great," Julianna conveyed as she surveyed the cameras. Things were going quite smoothly. This worried Julianna more than if things were falling apart. If things were to fall apart, you could predict the chaos that would ensue. However, if things were going as planned, everything could fall apart at any moment and despite how much you might be prepared for the worst, it could still easily catch you off guard. "Let me know if you find anything."
Julianna C. Montegrow
Julianna C. Montegrow

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Siresh Brozus Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:04 pm

"I hope you're still taking notes." Seeing the phone in Jesus' hand Siresh will attempt to hack into local cell service towers/servers to be able to get into his phone. He'll type away~

Proficient:
Hacking

Last edited by Siresh Brozus on Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:04 pm

The member 'Siresh Brozus' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
The Tiger's Favor [Mission] - Page 7 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next