Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2]

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2]

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:42 pm

The Mission: Who Dun It?
Level: 2
Employment: TCPD
The Details: There have been a number of murder cases opening up as of late that need to be getting to the bottom of rather than collecting dust on someone's desk. I don't care who works on it, we need progress so we can give justice and peace to these poor lost souls and their family's. Come up with some solid suspects so we can get them into the station for questioning at a later date.
Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: N/A

________

Harper had been tasked with helping Officer Abel Malach on a bunch of cases. Chief of Police was rather pleased with her work with Dom and thought that she might do well with Malach and the four cases he had been tasked with. She hand't been on the task force as nearly as long as him, but she was someone who was a rising officer of sorts. She was starting to get a name for herself and Leo wanted her to pick a career path sooner rather than later. She had promise to be a detective, but she never fully went after that path. Maybe she would after this? Or maybe she would partner up with Dom in the Narcotics and Gang section....maybe. Likely not. She was already having issues trying to back peddle around the fact she knew too much about the Valentines. Hanging out with him was fine. Working with him? She was likely going to get everyone in jail one way or another. She wasn't about that.

Regardless, here she was, standing outside of Abel's office. She gave a knock and then let herself in when she was told to do so. Closing the door behind her, Harper stood at Parade Rest and spoke. "Officer Fairfax reporting for duty, sir. Chief told me I was to help you with four murders that popped up? I will do my best in order to help you out." It was always really awkward to meet new coworkers. She was never sure if they were the friendly types or the types that liked to be more professional. The man before her, strangely enough, looked more like a family member of hers. But he wasn't. She knew all her uncles, cousins, and even very distant cousins. This man was not related to her by any means. Not unless Grandpa Trever had slept with another girl and didn't tell the whole world about it. And by the whole world...just Twin City. He was a different kind of man now. Sure he still got around, but- Actually that didn't really matter at the moment. Why was she even thinking about that right now?

A bit embarrassed and annoyed at herself, Harper glanced away to catechize herself mentally. This guy was a cop. A cop that had been on the force for a while now. From what she understood, a fairly good cop and managed to round up killers like it was nothing. She didn't need to drag his name through her family. Shaking her head a bit, she returned her gaze to him and waited for him to address her so they could start this mission.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue30/30Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty Re: Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2]

Post by Abel Malach Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:41 pm

James took a leave of absence for the time being so now it was his job to sort through these damn cases. "He's lucky he wouldn't make a good coat." Officer Abel spoke to himself, a cigarette hanging from his mouth like a smoking gun as he looked over the files. There was a knock on the door and he directed them to enter, putting out his smoke on the glass ash tray that sat before him. It was just the new kid on the block though, Harper Fairfax. He sighed to himself a little and stood to greet her with a shake of the hand from over his desk. "I've heard a lot about you, Fairfax." He also read a lot. Werewolf with quite the family history here in Twin City. But that didn't need to come up in common conversation. At least not their first one. "You started working on these cases with detective Riordan, glad to have you around." He'll take a seat shortly after shaking her hand and start penning something down. He'll look up to her and realize she's still standing. "You can sit. I don't bite." Not as much as her race did anyway.

"I'm sort of the locked and loaded type. The guy you call to when you want some heavy firepower or the SWAT team. I'm not really great at this...investigation thing. But I'm sure with both our heads on this, we can pull through, yeah?" He couldn't call himself bad at this though. Abel was keen and trained to pick out behaviors, abilities, capabilities of just about any supernatural known and unknown to man. This was easy enough for him in theory but he never utilized his talents for the sake of solving a crime. "You ready to take another shot at it, kid? Don't worry. We'll bag these big nastys, alright?" And with her seated and ready to go, they'd look at the cases at hand.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue30/30Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue0/0Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:03 pm

So there are 4 different cases now on the desk. 4 odd scenarios that have not yet been deduced as foul play or otherwise. Regardless of nature, all of these cases are here because an innocent life within the city has been lost. As honorable upholders of the law it is up to you to determine the nature of these cases. As police, you have direct lines of communications to and use of all personal files and racial databases that the government has to offer.

The cases are as follows with sex and occupation noticeable on hand. Any specific questions or details you would like, and I will let you know if it is in the file and what details I can provide from it.

Stacy Clomack - F, Daycare Worker
Andrew Hardgrove - M, Fisherman
Matthew Dickens - M, Unemployed
Lacey Stevens - F, Prostitute

Matthew Dickens, reports show that his remains were found washed up on the beach. And when it says remains, it literally means about half of him was was found. With his face ripped from his body, the ability to ID him was only successfully done via DNA matching. His left arm and both legs could not be recovered. Close autopsy reveals a potential shark attack the way his very skin and limbs were torn from him and he died due to the blood loss and shock of these injuries. No damage to the skeletal structure is present.

Lacey Stevens, definitely an interesting case as she was found in her apartment. Dead, her eyes clawed out from their sockets and blood all over her hands. No evidence of any emotional triggers lying around in physical form or even a virtual form. At the scene however? A bloody letter opener. Cause of death was due to bleeding out from her injuries as well.

Stacy Clomack was found in her home by her maid. She was burnt alive it seems...from the inside out? It almost looks as if something melted straight through her pelvic region and seared the wounds there as it went. Magma entered her body through the vaginal canal and eventually melted through the rest of her and out her back, then even through the bed, leaving a trail of cool igneous rock from her pelvic regions and trailing down to a cool pile on her floorboards, under her bed.

Andrew Hardgrove had been reporting missing for sometime now. The DNA scanning filters installed off our coast picked up a bit of material that matched the man's own code. Divers were sent out and all they could find was his ear. Good luck on that one.

Your job is not to catch who did this or even give suspects to this case. Your job right now is to dig up the basic information on these cases, figure out what type of monsters did this and maybe form a list of people you can bring in for questioning, whether suspect or merely to get a lead. I will make a list and you will make a list. If our lists match at least 50% you will proceed and move on to pass go and collect 200 dollars.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue10/10Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:04 pm

Harper wasn't exactly sure how to feel about this guy. He had heard a lot about her? What part did he hear about? She did a pretty good job with Dom, and she did try and help out James on this mission. Likely that was all he was talking about and she was just being uneasy. Nodding to him, she took a seat down before him, looking over the cases once again. Her golden eyes glanced up at him again as Abel continued to speak. A loaded gun kind guy? Well, maybe this was the type of you'd like for getting things done. But this was a different kind of case. They were trying to find evidence on murderers...not take them down. At least not yet.

She smiled to him as she flipped a case and showed it to him. "First off, please call me either Fairfax or Harper. I am not 'kid'. I'll do the same in return, sir. And second, I am glad I can be of some use to you. I'm sure between the both of us we can find the sicko who pours magma down a woman's private parts. That one and the one with the recovered ear are likely going to be our two hardest cases to figure out. This one..." Harper picked up the file with the half eaten person and flipped through it, looking over the report again. "The 'shark' attack, might be a bit more simpler than the others."

Beings that could eat a person without issue or making any mark upon the bones them were easy to sort through. Not many beings took time and energy to not bite the bones. Or crush them in some way shape or form. And so, she begun naming a few that came to mind. If they fit the bill or not was another question. "My short list for that case are Merfolk and Demons are my only two. Demons is broad enough, but I'm leaning more towards a Merfolk. A dragon, werewolf, or even an orc would damage the bones in one way or another. Dragons would likely burn the victim then eat them. A werewolf would eat the stomach and the softer parts for sure. Take an arm or leg and gnaw on the bones. An orc? Well they are just weird people who sometimes like to collect bones. There are demons would could do this, but I'm leaning more towards a Siren or Mermaid for this case."

She put that case down in front of him and picked up the one with the woman who had been melted alive. She looked at it and begun speaking again. "This one, on the other hand....it could be a dragon...or a demon....but what spews lava? Dragons can burn but this was lava..." Closing her eyes, Harper tried her best to think of any race that might have some kind of magma ability that she was over thinking.

______
Unproficient roll: Supernatural Creature lore
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Dec 21, 2018 6:04 pm

The member 'Harper Fairfax' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:20 pm

Abel sort of blinked at her a few times. She didn't like being called kid? What a kid response. He did her one better and reached across to pat her on the head softly. "Don't worry. You'll get used to it kid. You've gotta realize, I'm not like the humans in the precinct. I'm not a young guy by any means." He'll laugh then as he leans back in his seat. Even then, 38 was very young for a demon, even half of one. Hopefully she'd accept that, but if not it was sort of tough to be her then. He'd address her how he pleased and truthfully kid was a little more endearing than some other names he could come up with. It was better than getting all personal and calling her princess or darling or something of the like. But it didn't matter anymore, the case was what mattered.

And what horrific ways to go, all of them. Especially the woman with her cooch literally melted out from under her. That's...disgusting. Gruesome. Even for him, admittedly. In all his years he never saw anything like that. Perhaps some demons were capable of such a thing but that one really had him scratching his head. "Ok." He'd focus on the one that she first mentioned and nodded. Some kind of merfolk sounded good to him. He took the computer at his desk and typed at the keyboard to search around for merfolk in the city. While he searched the database for names he thought if anything he had seen could be capable of leaving someone melted alive like that.

Unproficient: Investigate
Proficient: Monster Lore
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:20 pm

The member 'Abel Malach' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Unproficient ' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] NjqM4Vv

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:24 pm

Harper does not know what monster could be able to do with. Even you're struggling a little bit, Abel. But you recall whispers of someone coming into town recently, a new database entry entirely as he was the first of his kind to step foot into the city. You recall the border guys talking about his psionic abilities and the fact that they are made out of rock without appearing as such, as it's a part of that psionic energy, perpetually giving themselves the appearance of people rather than of rock. It doesn't seem to fit the bill here but it may be worth another look see, at least so you know what you're dealing with regarding this new species.

Abel you also can not use a search engine. Congrats. You spelt Merfolk wrong. Merfuck? What's wrong with you, dude?
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Left_bar_bleue10/10Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:08 pm

Harper couldn't remember the exact supernatural she was looking for....but that really wasn't important right this second. Her golden eyes locked onto Abel's computer screen and blinked. What did he just type in there? She did another blink before standing up, walking over, and taking a very close look at the search word. "What....What are you doing? Merfuck? You know, I'm not really one to judge what people like but these are government computers. Here..." Harper quickly deleted the word he was searching with and replaced it with Merfolk. Merfuck....that was just gross. Old people and their weirdo kinks.

Shaking her head, her gaze stayed on the screen as she tried to look up exactly who could be in this system. If anything came up, she'd pull up the file and start looking at them. "So, do you know anything that could cause a woman to die like that?" Just so he understood what she was talking about, Harper tapped the case file on the desk that was next to her. She might have been in the way, now leaning over his keyboard to make sure work was actually done, but she figured out he could at the very least see that. "Because honestly, I am drawing a blank as to the supernatural that could cause that much damage. Other than just making magma and then pouring it down." That would be both disgusting and horrible. Well all of this was horrible. People were monsters....okay so everyone here could be classified as monsters. But that was besides the point.

Proficient: Law Enforcement on the search engine for the computer database
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:08 pm

The member 'Harper Fairfax' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
Who Dun It? [Mission levle 2] FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next