Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

5 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by Salem Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Salem could scarcely believe they've done it. Well, more specifically, that he managed to succeed. He didn't know the other two’s background on cooking, after all, and Silky seemed pretty keen on making the dessert. And at the end of it all, the food wasn't just great, it was exquisite. A wave of satisfaction rolled over Salem in ways that he honestly hadn't felt in a long while. Even writing his novels wasn't a feat as they almost literally wrote themselves, in addition to it being a career he truly wants nothing to do with. But after that feeling of euphoria, reality started to sink back in as he realized, once again, that he was in fact in a city of monsters and that he was stupid for letting his guard down. At the very least, he wasn't panicking right now, though the playful and lighthearted demeanor he had before did get replaced by his usual on-edge stiffness. Maybe the monsters (if not counting the Gorgon these two were monsters anyway) didn't intend to cause him harm after all, but he still had to be careful just in case.

You all keep this up, I can probably get this party out of here an hour earlier than expected and start bringing in the lines of people waiting outside. Start thinking about if you want some extra cash, I could use you for the rest of the night.” The vaguely familiar head chef said, slithering back in to notify them of his pleasure with their performance. They had to be doing something right if they managed to make that guy happy. Extra cash, huh? Honestly Salem wanted to go back to his hotel room as soon as possible, but he did need to get all the cash he could, especially if he was to be paid well as a result.

What about you, sweetheart? Do you wanna continue the great rhythm in which we… work together?” Rune asked, turning her attention from Silky to Salem, in a rather lascivious tone, pressing herself against Silky as if teasing Salem. He couldn't stay much longer. Rather, he shouldn't stay much longer. He was probably stretching his luck staying around this long outside the safety of his hotel room, and should probably take the money and run. Salem's instincts were telling him “danger.” His mind was telling him to say “no.” His heart increasing his heart rate to tell him to run.

Yeah, sure thing.” He said with a small smile and his face slightly reddening at her words. Why the hell did he say that? It's not like he was hypnotized. Well, there was one part of Salem that wasn't accounted for. Dammit. Not like he could take his words back now. He'd just have to live with it. “I think I'll stick around a little longer. It's been a bit since I've had this much fun anyway.” He said, trying to save face and not come across as easily manipulated by suggestive words.

Even if you two don’t… I’m gonna milk this for whatever cash I can get.” Rune said, flashing them a sheepish smile as she began to wash her hands for the second round, changing her demeanor to something a little more mischievous as quickly as one can flip a coin.

I see.” He said, smiling a little forcedly ad the change in attitude caught him off guard. Well, Salem shouldn't be surprised. That was their motivation for coming here in the first place, and that extra cash offer was super tempting. “Probably a good idea. Who knows when an offer like this’ll come again, after all?
Salem
Salem

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty Re: In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1)

Post by TxValz Sat Jun 23, 2018 8:38 pm

You all managed to get a critical success on each dish? With no failures? What kind of monsters are you? The cooking sort, I guess! You got all the dishes out in record time and now it's up to the wait staff to do their jobs. Chef Gorgon Ramsey is beside himself. "You all deserve a break. The party won't be done for another hour or so and the rest of my cooks have the extra dinners for now. Take as long as you need and if you wish to come back, please do. Here is your pay for now and splendid job. Truly." Chef Gorgon Ramsey is most grateful for your help.

Congratulations! The two first timers have completed your first Job and received Level 1 and $100! As for Rune, she's still level 1 but she receives $60 for helping out! As an added bonus, you will each also receive an extra $20 for being such righteous writers throughout your time here with me for this job.

This thread will not be locked, as a special offer to continue has been made, but please summon me again with the mission request thread when you are ready to continue the mission. Until the mission is ready, please feel free to continue posting in the mean time for any story or character interactions during the intermission. See you guys soon!
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue10/10In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 pm

The Mission: In need of a Cook. (MISSION, Part 2) (Level 2)
Level: 2
Employment: Silky, Rune, Salem.
The Details: Look. I need someone who can cook somewhat well. And by somewhat well I mean like just don't serve food you found off the floor. We have a big event coming up and have a lot of mouths to feed....and my fourth cook quit. I need a quick replacement. I'll pay you for the day okay? Plus free food for you.

Continued: Part 2! Because the mission went to smoothly we were offered to continue working through the night. Now a level two continuing mission.

Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: N/A

Silky would smile as Rune hugged her. Anyone else who touched her would cause her to flinch, but not Rune. Rune always was so gentle. Letting out a soft breath she would giggle, pulling her hands under her apron touching Rune's arms, and hands. "I'm happy to stay longer and help out! This is fun, haha! Silky's face would blush a soft rosy pink. This was so strange to her, being 'needed' or 'wanted'.

Letting out a soft gasp she would pat Rune's arms, "Oh!! Before we get too busy again!! I made us something!! If you guys want them.. that is... I.. I made some extra Connolis. See?..." Silky would pick up a clean plate, which had three perfectly crafted mouth watering cannolis on them. "Three of them, and three of us! See?" Letting out another one of her signiture giggles, she turned her head looking around for the guy who was helping them. She couldn't remember his name, or if he even mentioned it. By the end of the night she would introduce herself directly to him, but for now she wanted to bite into one of these sweet treats.

As they waited for the snake man to come back in and give them more orders Silky waited to see if anyone would induldge in her special made treats with her.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20/20In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 pm

Well, she was always proud to be one of the very few who could cuddle up to the woman without her pulling away. It especially made some men in the brothel rather upset when they hit on Silky and she either flinched away or just got out of it through (playing?) stupid. Meanwhile, Rune could run up to the woman, cuddle her, smooch her cheek, and even ‘touch her inappropriately’ by ‘accident’ just to get them riled. Such an interesting response every time and Silky always responded affectionately, much like Rune herself did. She was a woman, but she was a dog at heart, she supposed. Being close to someone, feeling someone’s touch, a pat, running fingers through her hair… It was something that she usually played off but still longed for under all the sarcastic remarks and unabashed flirtations.

Ah, but that weakness… She knew it quite well. Salem’s cheeks reddened slightly before he tried to quickly come up with an excuse, saying that he was having fun and the dog couldn’t help but pinpoint that weakness that anyone who was into women would have. Though she could hardly play the sweet innocent thing that Silky could which is what some people were into. Rune was much more the predator type than the prey type and there was no hiding that fact from anyone.

But it seemed that her change in attitude gave the poor kid whiplash as she quickly switched from seduction to playful, something that usually caught most people off guard. They didn’t quite realize that it was one in the same when it came to her mood. And now that she had a bit of confidence under her belt, this was easy peasy lemon squeezy. And they seemed to have a bit of a break as well, might as well enjoy it before they got thrown back into the fryer. And what better way than… ”Awww~ Silky~” Rune returned to her and snuggled her again at the offer of Cannolis. ”You’re the best, most scrumptious thing anyone could ask for.” The dog cooed and rubbed noses happily with her before glancing over at Salem just as excitedly as her companion was. ”Come try one, Salem. They’re probably the best thing you’ve eaten all week.” The dog gloated over Silky’s cooking as if it were her own before Rune took one happily and took a bite without hesitating as they waited for their next orders
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Oh!! Before we get too busy again!! I made us something!! If you guys want them.. that is... I.. I made some extra cannolis. See?...” Silky said, giggling as she offered the two of them some of the cannolis she made in anticipation for their break. It smelled just as good as the rest. Salem had been fighting the urge to sneak a taste of his own meal out of some perceived sense of professionalism, but it seems that patience has paid off in full.

Come try one, Salem. They’re probably the best thing you’ve eaten all week.” Rune said, almost coming across as if she was taking credit for Silky’s work, or at least held the same level of pride over Silky as she had in her baking. Being paranoid, Salem did initially suspect that maybe these cannoli were poisoned or something, but when Rune took a bite off a random one she grabbed it did reassure him when she didn't keel over. Plus they really did look really good… Rune was right, since he got here most of the food he ate was just cheap food he prepared for himself. It was certainly tempting to try the cannoli for that reason alone. Plus it would be rude not to.

These do look amazing.” Salem said, eyes practically rolling to the back of his head from the scent of the sweets. As he sat down and took a bite, he could really taste it; it has been a while since he indulged in something so full of flavor as for most of his adult life food was little more than just sustenance to him. “Wow, Silky. I imagine the head chef would easily properly hire you on the spot if he had a taste of one of these.

As the three of them indulged in their break and Silky’s baking, it did occur to Salem that he got along surprisingly well with these two; so far his experience with the denizens of Twin City had been cautionary at the least, even with the hotel receptionist. Perhaps he was just letting his guard down and playing into their hands, or maybe they actually did get along much smoother. But this may have been his only chance to finally start asking questions regarding his whole reason of coming to Twin City in the first place. “This might sound… A little out of the blue, but would either of you know much about magic?” Salem asked. He wasn't sure how common magic was in Twin City or if it was legal. He was aware that it existed, that much was certain, so at least he didn't sound crazy asking about it. “I'm doing a bit of research on the subject but I'm not sure where the best place to look into that sort of thing is.
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:35 pm

Interjecting briefly into this conversation, a handsome young man sporting sunglasses indoors like he's cool or something enters through the doors to the kitchen.

Enter; The Infamous Incubus, Trever Valentine
In need of a Cook. (MISSION) (Level 1) - Page 4 Dmc_da10

"Hey there. The head chef told me you three are responsible for the food at the party? Is that correct?" The man will lower his sunglasses to reveal ice blue eyes, the kind that you can just get lost in, ladies~
He places the sunglasses back over his eyes then and steps forward. "Of course I'm correct. Listen. The food today was bomb as fuck and my old man's impressed. He told me to come back here and personally to request a few catering orders to go. Chef Ramsey will be able to tell you more details when he swings back through, but I just wanted to come by and give my personal compliments to the chef. Old man Travis Valentine is quite impressed and you should try giving one of his personal chef's a call. We could have a job for each of you at the estate." He passes out a business card to each of you. But upon getting to miss Rune though and you can actually see his face change color, becoming a pale white and retracts the card. "My wife would kill me if I took you though. Best not to get the missus angry right? Hey, I hear she's looking for a cook at the establishment though so maybe you can go to her if you need the extra work, eh?" And then he'll leave like nope nope bye. For someone that came in so cool, he sure left like a little bitch.
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Silky Everflame Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:37 pm

Silky had no idea Rune was a doggo, it never really bothered her to ask. As far as she knew, Runey was Runey, her best and only friend in the 'whole wide world'. It seemed childish at times to even her, but having someone she could be this way with felt so nice. Calming even. As Rune seemed to gracefully glide her attention back to Silky, rubbing her nose against her own. Taking her special cannoli, and taking a bite. This would cause Silky to turn a brighter shade of red, "I-Is it good Runey?" The expression Rune would make would only make her smile wider confirming she did ok.

Next Silky would look to the man Rune called, Salem. Her amber eyes would watch over him, careful not to disrupt his train of thought. Quietly, she watched him come closer to the two women. Once he had taken one of her cannolis and had at least a bite, Silky would grin. "Thank you! Ahaha, he would hire me, then probably fire me on the spot. Knowing my luck I would do something stupid to anger him. Ahaha! Plus.. If I started working here, who would feed Rune?" Silky would let out her soft jingle laughter, her cheeks still blushing from sharing her love for cooking baked goods. She was teasing Rune, playing. A new and wondrous feeling.

As she watched the other two eat, she would finally pick up her own biting into it. Closing her eyes she seemed to wiggle with joy from this seemingly simple treat, as she chewed with her mouth closed. Once her first bite was down she would swallow it down, and open her eyes, looking at Rune, then to Salem. "Mmmm~ Yummy!" Again a soft playful genuine giggle escaped her as she took another bite, chewing it respectfully with her mouth shut. And she enjoyed herself she would place her pointer finger on her plump pink lips focusing on the flavors.

Not long after another bite or two, Salem would speak. She listened to him, quietly rolling his question through her head. 'Do I know much about magic?....' The thought never really crossed her mind. Her race, Succubi and Incubi were capable of various forms of magic. Mostly that being mind control, persuasion, and even dream surfing. However, Silky had no idea how to do any of that. It was a bit of a sore subject for her, in all honesty. One of the reasons she was booted from her home in hell was because she didn't know how to do magic.

Making sure that her mouth was clear of food, Silky would grin wide. Pulling her now empty hands up she would have her right thumb tucked into  it's hand, her other hand would have the thumb tucked under her pointer finger showing her nail and the thumb tip. In one movement she would make it look like she was pulling off her thumb with her hand. "wwwoooooOOoooOOOoo..." She laughed gently, looking up. Noticing no one was falling for her foolishness Silky shook her head. "No~ Haha.. I'm pretty much clueless on the subject.. Do you mean like spooky witches?"

A new voice distracted her for a moment, a man's to be correct. Quickly turning her head to see a new face. Watching him dip his sun glasses, Silky would blink slowly at him, her own amber eyes peering at his. Without even seeming to be phased by his expression she would tilt her head curiously, staying quiet. Always in these types of situations, it was better to stay silent while the 'adults' conducted business. Knowing she could say something stupid in a second, she kept her thoughts to herself. While she stayed quiet, a voice in her head would growl seductively. "Helllloooo Handsome... My~ My~.. Welcome to our kitchen..." No one could hear this voice, but Silky. And as the usual it caused her to take a very blank stare for the split second it had spoke. Shaking the voice from her thoughts, she would shudder. Her inner demon's lust gave her the creeps, a normal life struggle for Silky.

As she took the card, Silky would just nod to him. Silky was already the cook elsewhere, there was no need to find a new job. Watching him react to Rune however, made her smile. He seemed to move away from her as quick as he could.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:20 am

He was so skittish. Rune would have found it offensive if it wasn’t so adorable, like a wary cat approaching an unknown dog for food. Well… Perhaps it was close to that. And though she was a dog, she did indeed adore cats as well. She carefully watched the man take one after she did, likely after he knew they were safe, though she didn’t mind being a human guinea pig to ease his paranoia. The dog laughed softly as she took another bite, watching his reaction to the food her dear friend Silky had cooked. Though she would have wished she would have gotten some Risotto as well, but… Oh well. Nothing could be done of that now.

Such flattery from him though, she hadn’t expected it, and she smiled warmly over to Silky, nodding her head in agreement to his statement. The dog completely agreed with the sentiment, but… She’d be lonely without Silky. She’d grown rather attached to the other woman the way one would a child or some fluffy little bunny or something like that. And Silky completed that sentiment, asking who would feed her when she was gone. Which was true… she’d likely go back to eating ramen and prepackaged food that she could just stuff into a microwave, which was incredibly unhealthy, but convenient.

They ate in somewhat silence for a few bites before Silky gave a ‘Yummy’ and he usual playful giggle. ”Very~” She purred before polishing hers off in four bites. But soon, Salem asked a question, one that made he pause, her ruby gaze turning to him suspiciously before her succubus friend did a ‘magic trick’ with her finger and her thumb, making Rune laugh softly and shake her head before further questioning Salem on his question. Before she could answer his question with her own, they were interrupted by none other than Trever Valentine, a familiar face to her and one that she likely wouldn’t get close to, ever.

However, it seemed that it was the Valentine family that they were cooking for and she had to raise a brow at the gall of the head chef for putting amateurs in charge of cooking food for the whole Valentine family. Nevertheless, Trever sang their praises, handed out cards offering them a job and when he got to her, she didn’t even reach for the card he retracted as his face turned pale in color. She understood why, but it was still a bit offensive to her. Instead, she pointed to Silky. ”That’s who she is. I hardly need any extra work, but thank you for the sentiment.” She said in an almost grumpy tone as she watched him leave with his tail between his legs. Rune gave a sort of snort out of her nose after him in a ‘good riddance’ sort of way, her frown set deep into her face before she turned back to Salem, cleared her throat and shook off the bad mojo she was thinking about carrying for the rest of the night.

”Magic, hmm? What kind of magic, exactly? There are so many different kinds. I’d show you mine, but that’d be rather unprofessional of me. Perhaps another time, Salem, my dear.” She purred softly. ”But as for where to start, I think the best question to start with is what kind of magic you’re looking for. Are you looking for shadow magic? Fire? Water? Psychic? Or perhaps simple alchemy?” She questioned him a bit more in depth as to what exactly he was asking of them. ”Perhaps I can help you look into it if I know more about what we’re looking for.” She gave him a sincere, but somewhat sly grin as she placed her chin upon her interlaced hands that were resting on the table, leaning down in an almost submissive looking gesture other than the twinkle of mischief in her eyes and that grin on her lips.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:46 pm

When Salem asked about whether or not they knew abutting about magic, Silky was the first to respond. Rather, she seemed to be doing the “popping off the finger” trick, although for a brief moment Salem was half convinced she'd probably do something impressive like a spark of flame or something of the sort. He just signed dejected. “Yeah, something more like… witches and things like that, I guess.

In the middle of them talking, an individual strutted into the kitchen as if he owned the place, setting his eyes on the two women as he interrupted their conversation. He exchanged some words with them about hiring them, almost as if on cue when Salem said the cannoli was good enough to get Silky hired on the spot. The timing was so perfect that part of him felt like he was on some sort of cheesy sitcom where none of the jokes were funny. As he spoke, he gave a card to each of them for contact information regarding future job prospects. Salem took the card, though he wasn't particularly certain about actually taking up that offer. The feeling in his gut was telling him that it was a bad idea. But he did need the money…

The man exchanged a particularly unusual greeting towards Rune, before legging it out of the room as if terrified for his life. Salem wasn't sure if he should feel sorry for the guy or be worried about Rune and what sort of potential sway she holds around these parts. “You two know each other, I take it?” He asked, more for the sake of conversation than actually prying into her personal life. Rune then went back on the topic of magic while they still could.

Magic, hmm? What kind of magic, exactly? There are so many different kinds. I’d show you mine, but that’d be rather unprofessional of me. Perhaps another time, Salem, my dear.

Was she flirting with him? Honestly it was really difficult to tell, as the tone in Rune’s voice was pretty much always playful throughout and everything she said sounded suggestive in one way or another. “Well, now you got me curious.” He said with a smirk, trying to play along at least vaguely so he could play it off one way or another. He held up his glass of water as if giving a toasting gesture in the air, before taking a sip to clear his vocal chords and setting the glass back down. “But if I had to be more specific… probably psychic. Whatever has to do with, uh… Dreams.” It was an odd subject for him to get into. He didn't talk much about his nightmares with anyone, and he was being surprisingly candid with these two. Granted, he didn't plan to stick around in Twin City for long, and he doubted what he said here would follow him outside this very secret and elusive town, but it was a change of pace for him to say the least.
Salem
Salem

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by TxValz Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:41 am

Chef Gorgon Ramsey returns momentarily, slithering through on his snake body to meet the three of you. "So the three of you are staying? Splendid. We just got a really big order from that party outside. They want two full trays of those cannolis to go and also a tray of chicken Parmesan, and a tray of spaghetti to go with that. I'm going to count on you to handle it since you three know what you're doing around here."

We have 3 different dishes again, but one order is doubled. The game stays the same. Try to get 3 successes for each tray. No time limit as of this second.

Chicken Parm: 0/0
Sphagetti w/sauce: 0/0
Cannoli Tray 1: 0/0
Cannoli Tray 2: 0/0
TxValz
TxValz
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next