Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:47 pm

A bowling alley… Of all the freaking places in the world that a man would take her on a date, a bowling alley was the very, very last of them. Where were the signs that this man she’d thought looked like a good guy would be such a… a… nerd? He’d seemed like a good guy, handsome, money, dressed nicely, seemed to treat her nicely… But who the hell took a girl dressed like her to a bowling alley? As if she would ever slip her stockinged feet into those disgusting rent shoes and wearing a miniskirt wasn’t exactly the best thing to wear when throwing a ball down a lane with the kind of finesse that everyone else seemed to be using.

Instead, the barghest sat at a table and watched her date as he scored yet another strike, which she should have been impressed by, but her droll stare on him should have been clear that she was having the worst time. The only good part about this place? Their nachos. Which she was on her second order of as she picked through them with her fingers before licking them clean for the guy at the next table while her own date had his attention occupied.  

“Are you sure you don’t want to join in for a few rounds?” Her date sauntered up to the table with his hands on his hips and an excited grin to which she met with an irritated smile of her own.

“The only ‘rounds’ I would like to go is in between the sheets.” She replied with a taunting smile, but her date simply laughed and shook his head as if she were joking.

“It’s a date, Rune. What kind of woman has sex on the first date?” He asked her and she took great offense to that statement… Her gaze flicked to her drink before her instincts won out and she grabbed it before throwing it on him.

“You’re right. And sometimes I don’t even require a date, but let me ask you, what kind of man takes a girl like me to a place like this? Do you honestly think I’d stick my feet in shoes that have been used by hundreds of people? Let alone the fact that they are tacky and wouldn’t do well for my complexion.” She huffed as he stood there flabbergasted. The dog picked up her nachos and took one last look to him before snorting her irritation. “But don’t you worry. I’ll find someone more appealing to occupy my night. Perhaps go a few rounds between the sheets with.” And with that, the barghest left him standing at the table, soaked in drying Coca-Cola as she swayed down the lanes and out the door of the building that she had never in a million years thought she would ever enter, especially someone who didn’t pay well, or at all, in this case.

With no ride and no money for a taxi… She might as well take a seat on a bench outside of the bowling alley and finish her nachos before walking home. At least she was surrounded by the lights in the parking lot as well as sounds of the busy city at dusk, her favorite time of day as she watched the sky turn molten with the sunset. So much for finding anyone else to romp with for the night. The dog sighed heavily as she took another bite of her nachos in the ‘peace’ of the day.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Left_bar_bleue20/20The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Left_bar_bleue10/10The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty Re: The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:41 pm

Jasmine had taken to the streets for a few reasons. One, she wanted to get away from Siresh. When you spend all day and all night in one small one bedroom top part of a house with someone, there is little to no space. It would be different if they were dating. They weren't. Not even a little bit. Hell, they hardly had any kind of relationship at all. Not that she was complaining. She didn't want a relationship. She couldn't handle a relationship. She could handle a lot of things but handling Siresh right now was not one of them. So she left without saying another.

The other reason she had left was due to a letter that had come to her. She didn't think her partner in crime had read it, but it struck a nerve in her. She couldn't be completely sure, but she was damn sure her father had sent it. It was addressed to Daniel Olsen with one line: "I'm Sorry." A panic switched in her and she rushed out in a baseball cap and a jacket. Leaving him where he was. If he was there at all. Her plan of attack was to walk around the city and see if she could find anything. But it had been a few hours and nothing had come up. It ticked her. Though, what if it was her twin brother Daniel? What if he was saying sorry? Or worse...York? Too many emotions raged in her. She didn't like not knowing.

With her hands in her pockets, and her face set in stone, Jasmine had rounded the corner and happened upon one of the many bowling alleys in this fine city. As she did, she was caught off guard. Sitting outside was a girl dressed for the wrong occasion. The very wrong occasion. Who wears heels and miniskirts to the bowling alley? To a movie, sure. Here? Was she trying to show her panties off to everyone? Maybe someone stood her up. Being caught off guard by this girl had stopped Jasmine in her tracks long enough for them to make eye contact. Damn. Now she was going to have to make a comment. Or say something or she would be seen as some kind of perv.

In her true neutral tone, she spoke. "You seem to be lost. Did you walk away from a party you were meant to be at?" The food and drink clearly looked like they belonged to the bowling place she was eating her food at. However, again, that didn't really matter. She felt her helpful side start to get the better of her. Was it going to cause her downfall later? Well, it already ended a marriage before it could even begin. What was the worst that could happen with this girl in the hooker heels and the frilly top? If she didn't talk to her, someone might mistake her for a prostitute and try and pick her up. She would just get her to where she needed to go and keep any bad guys, who wasn't her, off of this...girl.

"Do you need someone to walk you home? These streets get pretty dangerous at night. I heard that there was a cyber terrorist and a killer loose in the streets. It was in the news. Not headlines. But news." Yeah, they made the news. One of those small unseen blurbs that ran across the bottom of the headline news at 10pm when no one was really watching or cared to read it. It was only ever on the ever growing issue of the mobs and the lack of police doing their jobs. Or open firing on Orcs. You heard lots of stories on that these days. A shame. Cops were pretty few and far between and stretched thin. Made her job easier, but didn't help normal every day citizens.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Left_bar_bleue35/35The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Left_bar_bleue10/10The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty Re: The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:43 pm

As contemplation of murder of the man that had dragged her here crossed her mind for the umpteenth time, her attention was caught by the feeling of someone staring at her. It wasn’t unusual and here of all places, certainly not. Rune raised her eyes up and caught the gaze of the person staring and after a moment, they spoke to her and she couldn’t help but let out an exasperated laugh. “Oh how I wish that were the case.” She said as she jabbed her thumb toward the door. “Apparently men don’t know a good date and how to read the way she’s dressed or any of her suggestions.” The dog laughed again but turned her gaze toward her nachos which were starting to grow cold. No one likes cold nachos, at least not anyone that was sane or not starving to death.

She turned her gaze back to the gentleman as they offered to walk her home, almost finding it funny that the streets she walked so often at night were considered dangerous, but… That was news to her. “A cyber terrorist would likely strike online rather than assault someone in the streets, right? But a killer… I’d rather not dance with. I’d hate to get blood on my clothes.” Rune set her nachos off to the side and stood up before making her way over to the newcomer who would hopefully change the events of the night for the better.

Her eyes traveled hungrily over her new companion for the night. He was handsome with short blond hair that framed his face well and though in her heels she was slightly taller, it wasn’t too noticeable and without her heels, she’d be shorter and really, that was all that mattered after all. Though he looked very serious, it didn’t turn her off to the fact that he’d be fun to play with for the night.

“I would love the company, though going home…” Hmmm… As much as she loved her job, taking someone that she met on the streets to the brothel house was not always the best way to end the night either. And her small apartment… It was a mess, but if she got them there, then they wouldn’t have a chance to notice it… Maybe. The dog turned her attention back to the other with a smile. “If you don’t mind taking me home, I’ll gladly accept the offer.” Rune purred softly. “I’ve got some beer at home as well, to repay you for your generosity. An ice cold beer would be such a nice contrast to how hot this night could be, right?” Compared to the implications of her words, she gave an innocent smile though her eyes hinted at something much more steamy.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Left_bar_bleue20/20The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:14 pm

Ah. So she had been taken here dressed like that. If she was told where they were going and went out like that well, shame on her. But if she came to the door dressed like that and he had just jeans, well maybe shame on him. Though, the only thing that screamed about this girl in front of her was the fact that she was looking to get laid. Maybe she was a hooker and Jasmine didn't even know it. Mentally, she groaned. She wasn't exactly looking to pick someone up. Where she was going to take her? Back to her small upstairs apartment where 'Syesh' and her lived? No. Not happening.

She was drawn back from her thoughts as the girl spoke again. Saying that it was unlikely to get attacked by a cyber terrorist. If only she actually knew this particular one. Sure, he liked playing god from behind his laptop, or phone, or tablet...or someone elses...but if and when he did come out to play, he had claws. Pun kinda intended. Kinda. Regardless, though normally she was likely not going to be affected by him, the likelihood could happen. For example they were low on cash. All he'd have to do is pull out his phone, lock onto someone, pull up their bank account records because everyone saved their passwords to their phone, and transfer seamlessly. Learning this had caused Jasmine to change her password every two days and always delete everything. Sometimes she could even save the wrong password just to spite him.

The girl, though she hid it well, started to really look at Jasmine. Her red eyes scanned over her male like body for any dead giveaways and the level of attractiveness. To be fair, Jasmine herself thought she landed a solid eight on the women's grading scale. Seven for those who complained about her height. Shed rather have been taller. But, the world was not always so kind and had granted her a grand height of 5'8". Tall for a girl but fairly short for a guy. Maybe in another life she could be taller. Or for that matter, her brother could be. It didn't matter now. Jasmine was sure she had the looks good enough to pass this woman's inspection.

"Beer sounds nice, honestly. Regardless if it's hot or not." The blonde haired girl had to laugh. It wasn't everyday she had come across a woman who enjoyed to flirt with random strangers off the street. Yeah. She had to work somewhere that required sheets. Where, she wasn't sure. But somewhere. A smile graced her lips as she offered her arm to the girl. "Alright, we better get going before someone snatches you up. A pretty thing like you dressed to impress could fetch a high prince you know. Though I have a feeling your price might be a bit too high for me. How about I spring for Chinese? I have a feeling I'd rather enjoy your company than go home."

With that being said, her gaze flickered up to the entrance camera for a split second before returning to her now date for the evening. She had once told Siresh that he would have no troubles finding her. She was very sure on that. About one of the last things she was sure of before the rest of that night went blank. She was sure he'd start looking for signs of her sooner or later. If the Hourson's security system didn't slow him down first. A world class hacker, best in many different countries; thwarted by one lone company that did business from this city. It was kinda really funny to watch him struggle. Until she remembered that she needed him to do it for a mission. They managed to get in and get their prize, but not before Siresh was nearly blown up.  Ah, great times.

"You can call me Daniel, by the way," Jasmine said once the raven haired girl walked up to her. "So lead on Miss Bowling Alley Nacho Girl."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Left_bar_bleue35/35The Worst Kind of Date, But it's Looking Up Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:13 am

”Hot beer… Only if I’m already too drunk to taste anything. I prefer the beer cold and the people around me hot.” The woman gave a soft laugh, but perhaps she was coming on too a bit strongly. She hated being seen as a slut, but… No matter how one looked at it, it was a great word to describe her. She’d sleep with just about anyone so long as they could beat her in a fight and even then, there were a few that, when she was desperate enough, she’d sleep with without getting her blood pumping first, but those were few and far between.

And yet… She happily took the man’s arm and slipped next to him like a complaisant sheep. ”Price, hmm?” She purred thoughtfully. Was it really so obvious? Damn… ”I don’t really have one while I’m out and about on my own time. I just like having a good time on my own time.” Rune explained warmly. ”But Chinese would be great~ I’d also enjoy the company tonight. It would have been a lonely night with The Most Interesting Man in the World and his case of booze… Not to mention a few of those terrible Netflix B horror movies.” She laughed softly, admitting one of her guilty pleasures.

The dog couldn’t help but notice the fact that the man’s eyes flickered up, but to what? Her own gaze looked up but saw nothing, other than the building. Her head tilted questioningly as the man turned back to her and the dog couldn’t help but be curious about what he was looking at, but she didn’t ask out loud. Instead, she gave a light tug on his arm and a warm but flirty smile. ”My apartment is this way.” Pointing down the street, she led the way down the street.

”Also… It’s nice to meet you, Daniel. My name is Rune, but I suppose you can call me what you want? Although I would prefer my actual name.” She laughed once more, but it died down once more as she over to Daniel, curious about him.

”So you know what I was doing at the bowling alley, but may I ask what you were doing around there? Do you enjoy a game or two?” The dog asked, trying to make small talk as she led the way down the street toward her home away from home.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:27 pm

She did  have a point. Hot beer would taste rather...well unpleasant. But she came around and wrapped her arm around her own talking about taking her up on some Chinese. She could go for some fried rice and a few dumplings. And maybe sweet and sour soup. If she felt she wanted hot soup. She'd decide when she got up there. For now, she had company to entertain and talk to. And by company to entertain....well she wasn't really sure if it was Rune here or Siresh. One way or another, someone was getting entertained. So why not have a good time? What was Siresh going to do? Come down to the Chinese store and pretend like he worked there? Doubtful. Plausible, but doubtful.

As Rune spoke and they begun their walk towards the apartment and food. Rune had asked her why she was here and her body language had asked what she was looking at. The real question was, was Jasmine going to honestly tell this woman any of the reasons why she came here? Or was she going to lie and just say she was walking through and something caught her eye a moment ago? It wasn't like she knew this girl nor did she expect to ever see her again. The likelihood of that happening was great, but also fairly low at the same time. This city was large but condensed. Once you find someone, you could likely find them again easily if you tried. Or even if you didn't. But if someone didn't want to be found it was extremely difficult to find them.

Jasmine let out a laugh herself, breaking her more serious outlook. "Why I'm here? You are asking a rather difficult question. Would you believe me if I said I was looking for a victim to ensnare into my evil plans to take over the city? No? No one ever does. Honestly, I went for a walk and just wondered. Ended up staring at you so to avoid it being weird, I said hello. Got me some free beer and company for the night so not all bad." She smiled at the girl before turning forward again. It wasn't exactly a lie. Well, taking over the city was. But just aimlessly wandering wasn't. She did when she couldn't find who it was she was looking for. Not that she for sure knew who that was.

"And B rated horror movies are great. I don't think I've seen one in a long time. I guess work has me so over worked, I haven't really had time to do much of anything. Let alone talk to anyone other than my coworker and roommate. Who, by the way, I'm avoiding at the moment. And if you must know that reason. Well to be completely honest, he's a bit insane. To much catnip I think. Best to get away while I still could. Otherwise who knows what kind of outlandish thing he was going to want to do that I was going to have to drag him out of." Siresh was crazy...but he didn't need catnip or any kind of drugs for that. Honestly, that man needed to get snipped. She feared for his future wife in birthing any of his kids. They likely would all come out insane. All. "But it's a pleasure to meet you, Rune. A shame your date was such a droll. He must not know what it was he was missing."
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:12 am

Would she believe him? Yes. In this city, she would believe that he had every intention of snaring an innocent victim and making them a puppet to taking over the city. She hardly put it past any one, if she was completely honest. Rune found herself to be rather jaded when it came to people and their plans and motives, but Daniel seemed to blow it off rather quickly as if he was just playing around. A laugh bubbled up from her at the joke an awkward few seconds too late for it to be a real reaction as he continued to speak. She smiled back at him as he told her what he was doing here.

”Well then, shall we call it fate, then? That you wound up on the same block as I was?” She purred warmly, though she really didn’t believe in something like fate, if someone had asked her inner thoughts on the subject, but still. It was a good pick up line, she supposed. The woman continued to listen to her companion for the evening as he confirmed at least one shared interest. She would have likely left him standing there if he was into something cheesy like comedies or even worse, romantic comedies. She’d much rather watch something like Attack of Killer Tomatoes, Elvira: Mistress of the Dark or Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead over something like 50 First Dates, Sleepless in Seattle or The 40-Year-Old Virgin. No thanks. Watching people get slaughtered in the worst possible ways was much more entertaining.

Rune laughed once more as he talked about his roommate. Insane on catnip? Was he some type of cat, she wondered? ”Perhaps some Tatarian Honeysuckle or Valerian Root would work better? I’m sure you could use it as a diversion to sneak out of the house if he gets too squirrely.” The dog smiled over Daniel. ”Though I heard that the oil from Geraniums is a great repellent for cats~ And Rosemary is pungent enough to keep most cats away.” If a cat problem was something, then perhaps giving him some tips to make a cat turn up his nose toward her company. ”Just a few tips for thought.” Her smile hardly faded as she continued forward toward the little Chinese restaurant.

The woman shook her head softly as her date was mentioned, as if trying to completely ignore the fact that she was ever on a date with the man. ”The pleasure is all mine, I’m sure~ As for the man I was on a date with…” She sighed heavily. ”But it’s alright. Even before he took me to the bowling alley, I knew it likely wasn’t going to end well. It was better to leave before he got the wrong idea.” She shook her head once more, her smile finally falling into a bit of a disgusted look. ”But it really doesn’t matter now anyway. I’ve found a much more attractive and entertaining companion for the night~ And even if it doesn’t end the way I’m wanting it too, a movie night doesn’t sound that bad either~”

Finally, they were at the Chinese place and she happily opened the door to the scent of savory Chinese food that made her stomach growl. ”Oh man… I’m so hungry…” Even after two trays of fully loaded nachos, she still felt like she was starving. Hopefully this man knew what he was getting into when he into bill wise.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:40 pm

Fate? That caused Jasmine to laugh to herself. Sure. Yeah fate. You could call it that if you wanted, but she wouldn't. Not really. Some kind of timing. Either bad or good...but not fate. Fates, gods, higher beings, they all meant nothing to Jasmine as they never came when she called. But, strangely, many monsters and other supernatural beings liked to believe in that stuff. So it would have been rude for her to not reply to that. "Maybe something has a big plan out there....or simply trying to get me laid. Though I doubt that too. But..."

She drew inward again. When was the last time she actually got laid? Next to never. Longer than knowing Siresh. With him, she had a much easier time getting into places and she didn't need to attempt to do things like that. Not that she was against that...but...He did save her from that line of work. But with him now breathing down her neck, any possible relationship that could happen ended then and there. She wasn't going to take anyone home and she wasn't going to go to anyone's home either. It wasn't that they were in a relationship. They weren't. At all. But she didn't want him to get into her business. It was hers. Not his. And he had a very good ability to get into everyone's business.

Laughing, Jasmine shook her head. "But I'm sure fate will work how fate will work. But yeah? Those actually work? That might help me out a lot. You sure know a lot about this stuff. Do you get stuck with a lot of cats? Honestly, I feel like dogs would be my preferred of the two. They smile at you, wag their tails, go for runs and you don't have to worry about them waking you up in the early morning because their food is out." She let out a long huff and shook her head. "Anyways. Looks like we're here. I'll keep those items in mind for sure. If he bothers me anymore."

Entering into the Chinese place, Jasmine took off her hat out of habit. After all, it was rude to ware one indoors. Outside was fine. Not inside. Glancing up, her blue eyes scanned over the menu. What was she in the mood for? Fried rice? Low Mein? Sweet and Sour Chicken? Or maybe she was looking for something like beef and broccoli? There were so many options she could have. Why was it always just that difficult to pick? Could she afford to get a few items? Maybe. "What are you thinking of?" Jasmine finally asked after a moment of going back and forth. "Just get what you want. I got it."

Stepping up, the blonde girl causally placed her hat upon the counter. Still looking up at the menu hanging up above them, she begun her order. "I'll have a pint of chicken fried rice and some beef and broccoli. Also dumplings and an egg roll order. As well as anything this young lady would like to eat herself." Was Jasmine over killing it? Maybe. But whatever she didn't eat either Rune could keep or she would take home for the damn cat that lived on her bed. Against her wishes. Cats always did whatever they wanted to do. It was annoying.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Rune Tyche Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Fate doing something like trying to get him laid? Perhaps. Rune laughed softly before there was a bit of a slum in the conversation, a quiet that set in, but she didn’t interrupt it, simply smiling as they continued their walk toward the Chinese restaurant. While she enjoyed having a conversation, times like this… They were good for simply enjoying being in one’s company, a kind of warm companionship that she couldn’t shake. A true dog at heart, she supposed.

However as Daniel began to speak once more, complimenting her on her knowledge of cats, she shook her head slightly as he continued. ”I wouldn’t say that I get stuck with cats… But I know how to distract them and repel them. Though I agree with your take on dogs. That is a very true statement about them.” Herself included, but she left that part out for now since they had arrived at the restaurant. No need to be calling herself a literal dog for everyone to hear, after all. They waited and Rune looked over the menu with Daniel until he spoke to her, humming lightly as she thought on it.

There were just so many choices… but in the end, she chose her usual. She accompanied the other in stepping forward to the counter and waiting for her companion to order. Mmmm~ It all sounded do good… Her stomach did a little flip at the sound of all the food. She could chow down with the best of them, though where she packed it, no one could tell you. Rune hummed again when it came to her turn, giving Daniel a grin before turning back to the person behind the counter. [color:1b4b=F9000F]”I think I’ll also take a pint, but of pork fried rice, please. As well as some orange chicken and fried shrimp? Ah, and can I get an order of crab ragoons, please?” She asked, trying to keep her order ‘small’ so as not to wipe Daniel’s wallet clean.

Turning her attention back to Daniel after ordering, she smiled warmly to him. ”So where do you go running, if you don’t mind me asking? Just wondering if you know any good paths or anything that might be worth my time to check out~” She explained away her curiosity, though it was the truth. She was an avid runner herself, but she stuck to the woods or parks when she ran. Perhaps there were other jogging paths she didn’t know of that would be just as exciting in the long run.
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:44 pm

Even though Rune said that, her knowledge was still extensive. Honestly, would help her out a lot when Siresh was annoying her. Her next stop after this was to go get some of the stuff that was rattled off. One of those things should be able to help her. But that was for another time. For now, it was time to order her food.

As Jasmine stood there, with her hat on the counter, she was honestly relieved that Siresh didn't pop up out of nowhere. She half expected him to suddenly just be there. Being the guy who was taking their order. The blood pressure that she didn't know that was rising was starting to lower. It was terrible how much he bothered her. Just simply being him. Letting out an agitated breath, her attention went back to the food order. She was going to order some more for the road. Siresh, even though not here, stressed her out to no end. "I'll also add in some pot stickers, Beef Lo Mein, and just a pint of white rice."

Pulling out a few twenties, Jasmine threw it upon the counter and waited to see if Rune was completely done ordering or if she wanted more food. Once the order was put in, her attention went back to the girl at her side. A question was asked and now it was time to answer that. Where she went running? Ah....that was....something she needed to answer carefully. In all honesty, Jasmine went running everywhere. Down the road, across roof tops, through buildings, avoiding bullets....But that wasn't exactly something she was needing to be saying to this young girl. Maybe young. If you could call her young.

Scratching the back of her head, Jasmine answered. "I just run. The city has a lot of places to run. Around town, on the beach, the parks. I tend to do most of my running at night though. Not many people are out to disturb me and I can more or less do what I want. Is it more dangerous? Sure. But it's cooler out and no one can judge me." That and all their work was more or less done at night. And most of their work, if not all of their work, was 100% illegal. But she didn't need to know that. The less she knew, the better. "Are you looking for a good running place? My favorite spot would have to the be the forest outside of the city. It's a bit more dangerous, as I hear many different things like to go there, but it's peaceful. You can run for miles without disturbance."

Once everything was said and done, Jasmine picked up her hat, picked up the bags, and started out the door. "Alright, so where do you live? Did we need to get anything else, or do you think we're good with this?"
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum