Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Twin City's First Questionnaire

+6
Nick Umber
Arcos Magna
Daamodar Bhatia
Luna
TxValz
Game Master
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty Re: Twin City's First Questionnaire

Post by Game Master Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Thank you all for doing the first ever Questionnaire! We plan on doing more of these in the future. This is not only going to help us out, but also shine some light on our players here! Regardless of if you win or lose in these questions, everyone who helped will receive a grand bonus for taking part in it! The winning is just bragging rights and some extra cash. Bellow are the results:

Who is your favorite character? NO WINNER
What new character (within the last year) seems the most promising? VALDRA
What character has the best backstory? CARZEAH
What character seems to have the most growth so far? JASMINE
Best Good Guy/Girl HARPER
Best Bad Guy/Girl ABEL
Best Neutral Guy/Girl VALDRA
Best Male SIRESH
Best Female HARPER & SILKY (tie)
Best Couple JASMINE/SIRESH
Name a better duo. We’ll wait. (Non couples) SILKY/RUNE
Who do you ship? (Non official and crack ships) SALEM/RUNE & DOM/PATIENCE (tie)
Most Likely to get Married SIRESH/JASMINE
Pregnant BIRAN WITH ANYONE APPARENTLY,
Best Enemies/Rivalry ABEL/JASMINE
What characters do you want to see throw down in a fight? CAZREAH VS THE WORLD

PLAYERS:
Friendliest MOODY & LUNA (tie)
Funniest TREVER  
Coolest NUGGET & TREVER (tie)
Most Creative LUNA
Biggest Dick Award TREVER,
Most Likely to Post With EVERYONE
Player of the Year LUNA
Favorite Mod/Admin LUNA
Best Appearance (Avatar and signature) DANTE

OOC:
Your Favorite NPC? N/A
The NPC you hate the most? MAKO
The best normal thread? N/A
The best mission thread? N/A
What Event has been your favorite so far? The Ball (hands down)
Favorite Race (Player credited races only) Komainu (Trever) & Helkin (Trever) (tie)
Your Favorite Faction Group ROSSI & TCPD (tie)
Your Least Favorite Faction Group CIVILIANS

These are the results! Exciting~ Now, let me explain the rewards really quick!
Every character that has been said gets an extra $50. It is character specific and will go to that character.
For those who are account specific (or OOC named) and you have more than 1 character, you can decide who you want to get the extra cash.
Everyone who has posted in here gets a very generous gift of $400 for just doing this! As well as a trophy to add to your character sheet.
For the last 2 questions, which are faction specific, each faction mention will get an extra $50 as well. However, only those who have posted before the results will get them. SO! If you didn't post, you are SOL.

I will dish out the rewards to character specific profiles in a while. Expect to see a few extra dollas in your account on the site. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT! You must post in here and say where everything is going. the straight 400 may be divided out between all characters or dumped into 1. I won't restrict you to simply 1 this time. If you do not repost in here by the end of February 10th, you will not receive your rewards! You have been warned!

______

UPDATE:
Everyone who has posted here and in the ball will also gain an extra $50 to 1 character.
Trever's tie with himself will result with only $50 for that
'Carzeah vs the world' and 'Biran with everyone' is $50 to only Carzeah and Biran
The answer of wanting to post with 'Everyone' will result in an extra $50 to everyone.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty Re: Twin City's First Questionnaire

Post by Patience Rose Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:04 pm

I would like the 400$ to be split up between all of my OC's please. Annabel Queen, Silky, Arden, and Patience. Thank you Luna for all your hard work. We appreciate it.

Extra cash can get thrown on Silky, make it rain on her please
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashur Lucia Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:03 am

I'll have the 400 split between Ashur and Dante equally. ^w^
Ashur Lucia
Ashur Lucia

Health:
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:16 pm

$100 split between the 4 I have (Jasmine, Saddie, Harper, and Sireissa)
All other extra cash sent to the Yazmine. We apparently need a new apartment e.e
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue35/35Twin City's First Questionnaire  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2