Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
December Mini Event - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

December Mini Event

+19
Sireissa Sleigh
Julianna C. Montegrow
Abel Malach
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Siresh Brozus
Fenrir
Aeolus Ealdwode
Rune Tyche
Svala Svingrior
Daamodar Bhatia
Saddie
Harper Fairfax
Annabel Queen
Silky Everflame
Arden Ealdwode
Patience Rose
Jasmine Ward
Luna
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

December Mini Event - Page 3 Empty Re: December Mini Event

Post by Arcos Magna Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Dante is giving Valdra Box #3. Because... Random presents from strangers!!! ^w^
Arcos Magna
Arcos Magna

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha 001 Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:53 pm

Alpha 001 never really knew what this "Christmas" was. From the answers that Silky and Rune gave, it seemed to be a time of year where humans give gifts to those they deem important to them. Alpha had really only known a few people, so after asking Rune to help it with wrapping the gift, it delivers Gift Box #1 to Silky, a person who Alpha views as important to it.
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
December Mini Event - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20/20December Mini Event - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
December Mini Event - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0December Mini Event - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdrá Eingana Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:07 pm

After watching people bring boxes in and out of shops and put them into other boxes, and after questioning Harper in a way she hoped didnʼt give away she was questions, Valdrá decided to participate in this whole gift giving business by wrapping a tiny wooden box in blue cloth and sticking a random address to it.

Danteʼs getting box #1. Yay!
Valdrá Eingana
Valdrá Eingana

Health:
December Mini Event - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10December Mini Event - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
December Mini Event - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0December Mini Event - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:18 am

Welcome welcome to the New Year everyone~ As so, the December event comes to an end. But no worries~ we got you your gifts!

So you want to know what is in each box, right? Well I got you~ The gifts are as follow:

Box 1: Double Damage on 1 full mission (Can only be claimed on a new mission)

Box 2: 1 Free consumable item up to $250

Box 3: Double your cash of 1 thread that has yet to be graded

Box 4: 25% off one weapon or armor

Winners of box 1:
Nix
Harper
Salem
Jasmine
Sireissa
Abel
Silky
Dante

Winners of box 2:
Siresh
Saddie
Carzeah
Harper

Winners of box 3:
Aeolus
Biran
Patience
Julianna
Valdra

Winners of box 4:
Svala
Daamador
Arden
Rune
Carzeah

But what's that? Some of you didn't get a gift? No worries! For those who gifted yet did not get a gift in the end, you also may cash in on this!
Annabel. You are gifted box 2!
Alpha. You are gifted box 3!
Fenrir. You are gifted box 1!

If I missed anyone, let me know. Enjoy the gifts everyone!
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
December Mini Event - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10December Mini Event - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3