Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
To New Beginnings I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

To New Beginnings

2 posters

Go down

To New Beginnings Empty To New Beginnings

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Jasmine sat at the bar, drinking a coke and rum. It wasn't that she was trying to drink her sorrows away, just that she needed some time to think. There had been a lot of things happening as of late. New faces she hadn't seen, some old ones that lingered from Siresh's past. It was new and she didn't know how to feel about it. And so here she was, drinking it away. Why was she just so out of sorts lately? It was weird and she didn't like it. At least at a bar, she was free to do as she liked. And this time, her bad cloud was enough to keep the bar tenders away and their gross fruity drinks. She was not having it today....even though she did, as usual, look like a guy.

Jasmine let out a sigh as she leaned back a bit. She had been asked a question by Siresh. A very important question. Well, somewhat important question. She didn't give it much thought when he asked her, and so she just said it. What would she actually do if it was true? Would she kill him? Would she? Her brother that she had been looking for for so long dead by the man who was helping her find him? Siresh was the one who suggested that they enter this city. Said that Dimitri had entered the city with Daniel. Said that they were going to get....Jasmine just downed the last of her drink. She didn't need this. She just needed to have a good time. Just a good time. Yeah.

"I'll take another rum and coke then." She pulled out her card and slid it to the bartender. He accepted and brought her another one. Taking both, she glanced around the bar. It seemed a bit livelier than she remembered. But it was a good thing. Maybe tonight she would find someone to talk to. Just have a good time and feel somewhat normal. If that was even what she wanted to do. Well, better make herself look more approachable then, ja?
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
To New Beginnings Left_bar_bleue35/35To New Beginnings Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :
To New Beginnings Left_bar_bleue10/10To New Beginnings Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

To New Beginnings Empty Re: To New Beginnings

Post by Nick Umber Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:28 pm

Nix liked getting to go out on his own and explore a whole new city, but not knowing anybody was starting to feel a bit lonely. Growing up in an orphanage doesn't exactly make for a lot of 'me time' and being in a whole new city chocked full of people who weren't human with only Alli to talk to was really starting to mess with his head. Nix had finally caved and asked his sister where a good place to meet people was in this city, and she had suggested this bar. Bars weren't really his scene, but he also wasn't really old enough to get into any. Being that this wasn't the same as any other place he'd lived though, he decided to give it a shot and go.

Somehow, shockingly enough, Nix got into the bar without any issue. Nobody so much as looked at him funny, so the stubble he'd let grow on his face must have made him look a bit older than he actually was. As soon as Nix walked in to the bar, he felt something off. Like someone had a cloud of gloom hanging over them, scanning the bar it didn't take long to see who it was. There was a pretty wide berth around this one particular person sitting off to one side of the bar, and only the bartender seemed willing to go near. Nix felt compelled to go over and if nothing else see if he could ease this person's apparent gloom, so he walked right over and plopped down. Ordering a beer before the bartender walked away.

"Hi, I hope I'm not bothering you. I'm new here, and you looked pretty friendly." It sounded awkward, which fit pretty well with how Nix felt. He was generally friendly, but this person didn't seem to want any company, and in hind sight, he honestly wasn't so sure what compelled him to walk over and plop down right next to them. But at this point it was too late to back out, and felt rude even thinking about just standing back up and walking off, so Nix just smiled and hoped it didn't look as awkward as it felt.

Nick Umber

Health:
Armor Points :
To New Beginnings Left_bar_bleue0/0To New Beginnings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:27 pm

Jasmine stared at this guy. He had come over and sat next to her. Of all the people he could have sat next to, he picked her. Why? Because she looked pretty friendly? Really? Her? Jasmine? Boy was this kid desperate. Well, whatever. She was trying, key word right there, to be nice. So, with great effort, she kept from rolling her eyes at the guy and offered a hand instead. "Well, that couldn't have been more awkward than it was so, A for effort. The name is Daniel. Nice to meet you." Her new drink came to her and Jasmine took a sip. Ah, the burn, yeah it felt really good. But maybe she needed to start cutting back. Maybe. For now she was going to enjoy it.

Her blue eyes returned to the guy next to her as she placed her drink down. He wasn't bad to look at, but seemed a bit young. Running a hand through her hair, she let out a sigh and turned back to the new kid. Cracking a smile, she spoke again. "So what brings you here today? I doubt that you just go to bars for the fun of it." Then again, she could be wrong. She wasn't always right and she never claimed that she was. Whatever. Shrugging, she looked at his drink. A beer? Really? Beer? Why did people like them? They didn't taste very good. There were plenty of other things that tasted much better. "So....have you actually had anything besides a beer, kid? Or do you just stick with that? Here. Let me order you something else. What do you like?"

She flagged down the bartender again in attempts to get this kid something he could actually enjoy. Beer was easy, but it wasn't exactly fantastic. If you go to the bar, you want to try things. After all, bars were where you made bad life choices with people who were also making bad life choices. You either made friends, or you made enemies. It was part of the fun. Some nights were better than others. Maybe tonight would turn out better than she thought. Or maybe not. But the only way to find that out was to actually try it and see where it went.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Umber Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:33 am

Nix laughed awkwardly at himself but wasn't too embarrassed, mostly just glad Daniel didn't seem offended by his awkward lie. "Okay, yeah. That was really bad. Honestly, you looked like you could use the company. I'm Nix by the way." He had never been a very good liar, and Daniel had seen right through him, so he decided to stick to the truth instead, even if it made him seem weird here. But he was sure weird back home in Chicago would be normal here, I mean he was good at reading peoples' emotions, but here they had people who could read minds and do actual magic!

Daniel may not have seemed very overtly friendly, but he did seem like a decent guy, and he wasn't a total jerk so far, so Nix decided to roll with it. "Damn, you could tell that easily, huh? I actually just moved here and figured this would be a decent place to meet some new people." As he was speaking, the bartender slid him his beer and he took a sip, his face screwing up in disgust almost immediately, but he fought to swallow it before sliding it away from himself. "Okay, nope, that tastes like garbage. I do not like beer. I uh, don't really drink much, so I'm still figuring out my tastes. I guess I could try a long island?" He was trying really hard not to show his age, but growing up in that orphanage kept him very sheltered, so he didn't know much about alcohol. But he did really like sweet tea, so a long island had to be good, right? What's not to love?

Nick Umber

Health:
Armor Points :
To New Beginnings Left_bar_bleue0/0To New Beginnings Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:44 pm

Jasmine listened to this kid as he talked. Yeah. It was pretty obvious that he was new to this kinda thing. It reminded her of her first time drinking. She was eighteen or nineteen, the dates back then always blended together, and had requested a beer, just like Nix. It was horrible. Frothy and watery, but she drank it. The next drink was a free one on the house, given to her by the bartender himself. He had laughed at her facial expressions and thought something else would suit her.

It had caused the blonde to smile and shake her head. Turning to the bartender, she held up two fingers. "Long Islands for me and the American." Jasmine finished off her second rum and coke before turning to the guy sitting next to her. Her cheeks were flushed and a slight smile graced her lips. She wasn't wasted. No not by any means. But she did feel rather toasty. She enjoyed this feeling. Feeling happy at things for no reason. This was kinda why she drank. Was a fantastic reason? No. But it was her reason.

"So just moved to the city? Must be a culture shock of some kind. I moved here almost a year ago I want to say? Maybe little bit less than that." The half angel paused a moment and thought on that. How long had she been here? Far too long it seemed. Regardless, the drinks were brought to them and she took a sip. Soap. It always tasted like soap to her. Maybe because there was just so many different spirits and liquors. Or maybe because there wasn't enough coke in it. Whatever the reason, it wasn't her favorite. "With going from just humans all around and the only supernatural to a city with mostly supernatural beings from all over the world and only a few humans." Now she was assuming the guy was something other than human. Then again, considering the city they were in, that assumption would normally be on the mark. She shrugged. Either she would be told she was wrong or she would be confirmed. She was here to have a sonewhat good time.
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum