Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed]

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Game Master Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:16 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 FjWSdOo

--------------------------------

#2 'Proficient' :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty Re: Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed]

Post by Luna Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:27 pm

It was like your saving grace. A store with the letters WALGREENS/CVS shown like bright lights in the dark night. Pain still followed you. Whoever that Trever Valentine was, he was no joke. He was someone to watch out for if you came across him again. But, the likelihood of that happening again was next to none. At least with your confidence it was that low. Entering the store, a girl with black hair and blue eyes spots you and comes running up. "Oh! Are you okay? You don't look too well....here sit down. Can I get you anything?" Her light blue eyes looks you over. She seems very concerned for you, but looks can be deceiving. After all, that one guy didn't look like he could break you like a toothpick now did he? She'll move away a moment and pull out a water bottle from the cooler near you. Opening it up, she'll offer it to you. "Do you need me to call an ambulance?"
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:38 pm

Whoa, pretty lady. Suddenly his pain subsided so that his pride could take over. "Me? I'm just fine, beautiful. No need for alarm. Just got into a...few scraps on the street is all. You know. Isn't safe in these parts long past sundown." He'll lean against a sturdy pillar in the store though. "What about you though? I hope you're having a nice night." He will take the water bottle that she offers though.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/20Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:26 pm

The young lady will shrug. "Not much I can do. Have to pay the bills some how, yeah?" She'll smile and go get a few items and help patch you up. "Anyways, lets get you cleaned up." This girl will help clean you up, place band-aids on your wounds and an ice pack on your face. "Is there anyone I can call to pick you up? Or maybe a cab for you?"
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/10Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:21 pm

Honestly this girl was kinder than most pharmacy store clerks and he didn't quite expect this. Here he was, thinking he'd have to steal some peroxide and bandages himself. "Nonsense, you've done more than enough. I can make it the rest of the way home from here. Thank you kindly, miss." Biran will then settle to go and be on his way, wherever his way was now.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue60/60Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue14/20Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:33 pm

She will let you go on your way. You fade on into the black of the night.

_____

Two weeks will pass now. Before we continue you, I need a few things:
1. What has he been doing in the last 2 weeks? Did he leave LA or not, more specifically
2. Roll me a Percentile for me
3. Roll me either a stealth if you are trying to lay low, or an Intimidation if you are keeping on keeping on
4. One last roll: A knowledge roll- Current Events or something similar that will help you figure out who Trever and his father is. If you believe Biran would look into it
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:52 pm

Biran probably skipped town to get away from weirdos and the feds. He'll attempt to lay low in the next best town, San Diego.

Proficient:
Stealth

Unproficient:
Current Events

Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:52 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Percentile' : 24

#2 'Proficient' :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 FjWSdOo

#3 'Unproficient ' :
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Monster on the Streets, Demon in the Sheets (Level 5) [Mission] [Closed] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 am

So you skip down and go to the next place. It's great. It has a zoo. You've never seen a zoo before! All these caged animals....more than one fiasco has happened here with Biran, I'm sure. No matter, you manage to last month and a half without any issue. During that month, you didn't find anything out on Trever Valentine other than he was a heart throb and player. Had about 3 wives. Lots of kids. Like 20. His family seems big but nothing substantial. Money. That's all you find. Lots of money.

Regardless, all this waiting around for some random guy has gotten you bored. Obviously this 'threat' isn't coming. It never was. That guy was full of it. Sp, you make your move once again, start climbing the criminal latter. You even mamaged to find yourself the head of a very dangerous crew. The city is yours to do as you like, Biran. Bitches come to you and men crumble at your feet. What more could a king wish for?

I need 1 more percentile from you before your ghost of Christmas Future comes to haunt you.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:57 pm

Biran was the king of California! Or at least of the shady sides of San Diego area. The young man swept the entire fiasco under the rug and had completely forgotten about it now. Imagine now, there were people foolish enough to follow him to uncage all the animals at the zoo! Now that was a day to remember. For now though, Biran was kicking it without any worry in the world. As always, relaxing was getting pretty boring and it was likely time to decide his next plan of action.

Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next