Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Artificial Immigration

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial Immigration

Post by Silky Everflame Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:02 pm

"Oh!.. Uh.." Silky would be a bit confused about alpha's reaction. 'it could.. Get dirty?..' She pondered this for a moment, tilting her head looking curiously at Rune, then back to Alpha. Her face would change from confusion, to a playful innocence. "Alpha is right! Let's go back and buy it before someone else does! I know how you are with your cloths, haha~ I wouldn't want to see you miss out! Then we can take a walk to the pier! After all, if you're new here you need to get the hang of this place... I was really lost when I first got here... Thanks to Runey though I learned really quickly."

The demon would let out her soft signature giggle, waiting for everyone else to decide what the plan was. Meanwhile a voice deep inside of her head would growl at her, causing her honeyed yellow eyes to seemingly glaze over, becoming emotionless. "ThIs tHiNg IsN't HuMaN... iT dOeSn'T hAvE aN aUrA, uSe CaUtIoN cHiLd.
Silky Everflame
Silky Everflame

Health:
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Empty Re: Artificial Immigration

Post by Rune Tyche Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:52 pm

Perhaps she should have picked a different thing as an excuse, but she was… Confused at the newcomers' words. Sure, someone else could take it, but… Get it dirty…? ”Hmm… She pondered for a moment before looking up at Alpha once more inquisitively. It wasn’t until Silky spoke up did she look away from him, turning her gaze over to the other woman. The dog smiled and waved her hand dismissively. ”It’s fine, it’s fine. It was overpriced anyway. It isn’t like I need another see-through top, right?” She laughed softly before once more shifting her gaze back to Alpha.

”We should probably head to the pier before all the people there get too drunk, right? Wouldn’t want you thinking that all us ‘humans’ are belligerent.” The dog once more moved toward him to sniff him slightly, the smell of his skin still stuck in her nose, but… She had to be sure. ”Hey, Alpha… May I ask a question while we go?” She asked him as she began to lead the way there. ”You don’t smell human… What are you, exactly? You smell like a sex toy.”
Rune Tyche
Rune Tyche

Health:
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/20Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Artificial Immigration - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum