Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT]

2 posters

Go down

TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Empty TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT]

Post by Siresh Brozus Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:39 am

The Mission: TCPD vs Untamed Game Day
Level: 9
Employment: Untamed, TCPD
The Details:
This is a Counter Cooperative job, the most successful takes all. By that, the level up and the rewards belong to the winner but that doesn't mean the loser won't walk away with a little something-something.

TCPD: We don't associate with crooks! The Untamed aren't crooks, just a bunch of shady mercs. They're sort of like rent-a-cops, so they're just like us! At least give them a chance. Regardless, they challenged to a game. A few games actually. Think of it as like a big field day. Untamed Vs TCPD! Winner takes the cup! Get out there and show em whos boss in this town!

Untamed: Alright boys, this is our chance to be normal for once. Or at least seem normal in the public eye. If we look like we're acting buddy-buddy with the police maybe people will start to appreciate us and regard us as the military of the city, as we were intended to be. We're going to be having fun out there, but most importantly, you're going to win. Don't embarrass me and lose to those donut eating flubber guts.

Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: N/A
Siresh Brozus
Siresh Brozus

Health:
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Left_bar_bleue30/30TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Left_bar_bleue0/0TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Empty Re: TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT]

Post by Luna Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Approved. Get wrecked, Untamed Scum
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Left_bar_bleue10/10TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Left_bar_bleue0/0TCPD vs Untamed Game Day (Level 9) [CC: UvsT] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down