Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:36 pm

A few years have passed since Biran's coming of age ceremony. He was growing into a fine warrior and quite the spectacle for some of the women to look at. Young boys yet to become men looked up to Biran, warrior son of Ulf. It was both humbling and empowering to be a necessary and powerful member of society. Not doubted that Ulf would let his son bask in it for too much longer though, as the man had a way of taking things from Biran that he felt were not deserved. Regardless, Biran was called to see his father this day so the son of Ulf went to see what the bloody hell the older man needed of him this time. Biran approached Ulf, bow in hand and already prepared for the worst. "You summoned me here?"
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue60/60A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue14/20A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Luna Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Ulf stood in his bungalow. His women that normally hung around had all departed; as he requested. This mission was a rather special mission. Special as in delicate. Of all the warriors, he felt as if Biran was the most suited for it. He was not new nor was he needed strictly for hunting. He was a people person. More than what he could say about himself. Just look at the kind of relationship he had with his own son. That aside, Ulf acknowledged him once Biran walked in.

"It has been reported to me that a young girl has gone missing. She is about nine years old. Too young to take part in the coming of age that is to happen in a few months. My thinking is she and the boy she had gone with were to try and prove to themselves that they could do it. The younger boy had returned in a panic, saying his friend had been washed away in the river two miles from here and he couldn't find her. So I'm sending you. Time is not on our side. I might be sending you to retrieve a dead body...but  task that needs to be done. Speak to the young boy if you would like, or head out. That is your choice. If you seek him, he is currently sitting in the middle of the village, looking at the falls."

From here, it was up to Biran. Either he would find her alive, dead, or not at all. He hoped alive. But...in the wilds like these, you never know.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty Re: A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed)

Post by Biran Everard Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 pm

Biran was suddenly a little less apprehensive over his father calling him to a special task. There was someone, a child, in real danger. It would not be permitted on his watch and he was dead set to find the girl and bring her home. "I'll make it so, father. I'll do what I can." With that Biran wasted no time and went to seek out the boy that his father told him was near the center of the village.

Proficient: Sight
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue60/60A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue14/20A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:38 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue0/0A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:31 pm

Finding the child was easier than his entire coming of age trial. The boy was sitting by the water, looking at it. As if it could give him answers to the questions he was looking for. Sadly, they could not. He had heard Biran coming over and turned to face him. His sadness written all over his face. Tears started to well in his eyes, but he did his best to hold them back. He was to be a man soon. Or at least he had hoped one day he would. "Biran...can you hep me find Myah? I...I saw her get swept down river with me. It's all my fault. If she's hurt..." The poor kid couldn't hold back any longer. Covering his face in shame, he started to weep.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue10/10A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:45 pm

Oh no. Biran's worst enemy. Children's tears. What was this feeling? Did he grieve too? Grief wasn't something that was felt by him as death was as natural as life itself. But what wasn't natural was a child to go too soon, before their trials. "Boy..." Even though he was not that much older than him. "You have my word that I will do what I can. But whatever happened to Myah, you cannot hold yourself accountable. It is not your fault." Biran walked up to the child then, and put a hand on his shoulder. "Consider this a test to prove your metal. You must remember all that you can of what happened, where it happened, the details of the area it happened, and tell me as calmly as you can. A man can save face in the harshest times so that he can finish his duties. There will be time to cry and grieve after, but for now you must show strength and faith that she still lives." Biran will sit beside the boy now and be all ears of the boy."
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:13 pm

Your words alone have caused the kid to grow a pair and man up a bit. Holding back his tears and sniffles, he answered as best as he could. "We were in the river about 2 miles from here. The area had dense tree coverage. We were hunting to the south of here. I don't know how far Myah got swept down but it is a fast movinv river. I was carried about half a mile myself before I managed to wash up on the shore bank. She's much lighter. Tougher, but lighter. We were running from dingos before we fell in."

That was all he could remember and all you were going to get. At least you had a somewhat clear starting point.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:15 pm

"You are very brave. I will leave you now so that I can go find her. Fear not." Biran will nod with respect and leave the child to his devices from here. He's going to leave the village and attempt to find Myah utilizing the last known place they were found. 2 miles was a solid amount of ground to cover and he could waste no time, so he began running the distance to the point specified at the river so that he could trace the river down and hopefully find Myah along the way.

Proficient: Running
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:15 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Bold Undertaking [Mission] (Closed) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:34 pm

Running two miles is nothing to you. You could run all day. You'll get there in next to no time at all and come across the trees. Without looking too hard, you could tell that this could end up being a dangerous spot. The banks to the river were higher than ones where animals could go and get water from. Running away from a threat, you can completely see how they would have not seen the drop off coming and fall in. As to exactly where they had fallen in, or if this was the right spot in general, has yet to be determined. I need you to look for clues. Investigation of some kind to look for clues to help you out finding Myah.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next