Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished]

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished]

Post by Alpha 001 Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:31 pm

Mission:

Alpha 001 compiled the coffee order into it’s own .txt file. It also set a nine minute timer. Once that process was complete, the android made its way out of the building to procure the beverage. It did not know exactly where to find this beverage. Eight minutes and thirty seconds. At this rate, the android would need to find the ‘coffee’ in the next five minutes to ensure that it made it back to the office building on time. This would be Alpha 001’s first task in Twin City, and as such the task must be completed as quickly as possible to ensure that it would get more employment opportunities in the future.
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue20/20It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty Re: It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished]

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:44 pm

Alright, Alpha. Seems you're already preparing for this mission. We will see just how far your superior memory can take you, yes? Your timer already set, the first thing is to find a coffee house around here. You may roll an investigation to try to find a map of some kind or you can try to talk to someone and ask for directions to one. Or you could walk down the street a little ways and hope you find something. The choice is yours.

Back to top Go down

It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty Re: It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished]

Post by Alpha 001 Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:55 pm

The streets were filled with people, perhaps Alpha would have success in asking someone where the best place to procure a cup of the coffee beverage would be. Past experiences had taught the android that it still needed to learn a more efficient way to speak with humans. Another option was to have a good look at its surroundings, though it did not know what that sort of establishment would look like. A third option was attempting to locate a map of the area, however that seemed the second least likely route to procure the beverage it was tasked to retrieve. It walked until it reached an intersection and turned to a couple passersby. “Excuse me. Could you perhaps provide directions to the closest establishment to serve a beverage called ‘coffee?’ It is vital that I find such a place in the next 8 minutes and 15 seconds.” It asked.
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue20/20It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue0/0It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha 001 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Rolling Unproficient: Friendliness
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:06 pm

The member 'Alpha 001' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:15 pm

You stop this lovely couple, a guy and a gal who seem completely enamored with one another, giggling together and lost in a conversation made of whispers and flirty nudges. But as you stop them, they give you a strange look. Perhaps because of your way of speech? Either way, you look friendly enough. After a few precious seconds, the woman smiles at you. "You mean a coffee shop?" She says with a laugh in which the male also laughs, nudging her softly before speaking up. "There's one a block or two down that way, right? What was it called babe? That one with the really cool thing." He says, not being very descriptive. "Lava Java or Java Lava or maybe... Java Java?" She says, thinking about it. "Something like that. Good luck man in getting there in 10 minutes." With that, you have the first piece of information. 2 if you count that jumble of a name. Now that they're gone, feel free to head on your way down the street.

Roll me an awareness as you go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha 001 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Alpha 001 had gotten some information. One or two blocks away, and one of three names. That information should suffice, though a more direct answer would have served better. The android thanked the two and left on its way down the streets, looking around as it made its way down the blocks. There was approximately 7 minutes and 45 seconds left to get the beverage. With haste, the android investigated every sign of every establishment to look for one of three names: Lava Java, Java Lava, or Java Java.

Rolling Proficient: Investigation
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:22 pm

The member 'Alpha 001' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Left_bar_bleue1000/1000It's Coffee Time (Mission: Level 1) [Finished] Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:32 pm

As you’re walking downtown, your eyes alert for any of the three names. As you’re walking, you come across a store called Balaclava Fava. Not exactly the word you were looking for, but it’s close. And the people in the store have cups in their hand, so maybe it’s an establishment that serves a beverage called ‘coffee?’ Do you stop and take a look to see if it is? Or do you keep going in search of an exact name?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alpha 001 Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:39 pm

Alpha 001 took notice of the name Balaclava Fava. It may not be the exact name that the two had said, but it seemed like it was a possibility. The android made its way inside and walked up to the counter. “I beg your pardon. Is this establishment what could be referred to as a ‘coffee shop?’ If so, may I order one of these beverages?” It asked, accessing the .txt file with the order is the human in front of it gave affirmation that this was a ‘coffee shop.’ "It is very important that I order this 'coffee' and deliver it to its destination in 7 minutes."
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next