Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

Post by Carzeah Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:36 pm

The Mission: I'm your Muse
Level: 1
Employment: Anyone
The Details: Hello Darling~ I teach a private art class for adults. And we're in need of a nude model. All you need to do is come in, and sit still for an hour while my students sketch your body. After the time is up, I'll pay you. Simple right? We'll see.
Required Items: Nothing
Required Talents: Nothing

It wasn't the typical job he'd take but the Rossi gig wasn't paying the bills right now. No jobs other than drawing fucking sidewalk art with chalk like a five year old. This was a job for real men, people who weren't afraid to get their hands dirty...or in this case weren't afraid to have a room full of strangers scrutinize and study his intimate bits. Carzeah was too old to care what other people thought of them and truthfully it probably didn't matter. He'd likely never see these people again. Even if they were a bunch of old creeps, Carzeah simply wouldn't be phased. His passive nature made him perfect for this job. Not to mention his ability to stay very still, almost like he was a statue or something. He was pretty much made of rock, so close enough. Carzeah walked into the art studio to meet with the instructor that would pay him for his efforts. "You called for a model? Sure hope I make the cut." Though he seemed to be less than actively excited about it.
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Left_bar_bleue20/20I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty Re: I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:36 pm

I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Vellian-crowler-photo-u3?w=650&q=50&fm=jpg&fit=crop&crop=faces

"Helllloooooo Darling~ Welcome, welcome!! Please come in! My my, you are a good looking young man~"

The room was large, with seating in the shape of a half circle, at different levels to allow the artists a easy view. At this time toward the middle of the room, away from the seating was a single metal stool, with a red padded seat. With a gentle giggle he grabbed a white bundle of cloth off of his desk (which was at the far corner of the room), walking toward the new face.

"My name is Crowler, welcome to my class. Well rather, welcome to what will be my class here in another ten minutes or so~ Here is a robe to change into so you don't have to sit around naked until they get here. The restroom is over there (points to a door on the other side of the classroom.) Today will be simple, I need you to just sit on that stool naked once my class begins. Try not to move or preposition yourself. Moving around makes it hard for some artists to capture your... Physique. Anyway~ Go ahead and get changed. If you need any help, please let me know. mmhmhm~"

With a giggle he would go and sit at one of the front chairs, waiting for the man to return.

(Hello, and welcome to the Level 1, I'm your Muse, mission! You may think there isn't much to this job, but you'd be wrong! I hope the rolls are ever in your favor, because Crowler is not one to have his patience tested.)

As you quickly change into the white robe, you neatly fold your cloths and set them aside. On the other side of the door you can hear idle chatter as people begin to roll into the class room. Taking a deep breath you close the robe, and head out the bathroom door. Around you now are faces off all shape, size, and gender. All the seats are suprizingly filled, showing you that this class is serious buisness. Walking to the stool in the middle of the class you wait for a moment, as Crowler clear's his throat and begins speaking to the class. His voice reminds you of nails on a chalkboard, or someone stepping on a cat.

"Good morning class! Today is the day you have your first real humanoid (close enough) anatomy challenge. Everyone please remember, you are all adults. No giggles or banter. I want total silence in here today. Go ahead, model. Time to disrobe."

The man would walk back over to his desk, sitting down allowing you to do your thing. As you disrobe the student eye you, some with awe, some with embarrassment. Some didn't even seem to care. As you take your seat on the stool you look out around the class, slightly uncertain of where you should focus your eyes on. Finally you spot it, the thing that will seemingly keep you attention for the next hour. A poster of a kitten hanging from a branch with the words, 'Hang in there.' Above it the clock slowly ticks away.

Now that you're sitting, feel free to add whatever you want to, but I do want you to ROLL A PERCENTILE.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:05 pm

The art instructor was a...strange character to say the very least. Carzeah had met shiftier people in his long lifetime but for some reason this guy gave him the utter creeps. Whoever could of been in the hot seat, they could consider themselves lucky or saved that he was here in their stead. "Alright. I'll do my best. Can't be too hard. I stood around to be painted on a pot in ancient Greece, it's sort of the same concept." Though with his dry tone, most wouldn't take him seriously and he never really cared if they did or not. Staying still was sort of easy for him to do. He wasn't a hyper soul like some, who paced around and had nervous ticks as a trait in their personality. No, Carzeah was luckily calm and very stoic naturally. Unexcitable and rather still were just a few describing words for him.

Carzeah took the rode and entered the dressing room. He took off his articles carefully, especially his jacket, since it was a beloved gift from someone dear to him. Placing the clothing into a neatly folded stack, he put on the robe his chiseled nude body and finally removed himself from the dressing room. The classroom was already filled with people and it was sort of odd to him actually. So many people paid to be here, to have a place to study someone's anatomy and paint them? Sounds like they needed to get out and gain some more friends. But Carzeah supposed people of this modern era were a little more "shameful" and "body conscious" and were less likely to let friends paint their nude likeness. Now some creepy guy was cashing in on this simple task. What a waste, really.

Regardless, the dormant inferno took his place at center stage and began to unravel his form from the white robe. He didn't mind as people gawked and blushed and stared. Carzeah would take his seat then and try to mind his own business. His eyes wandered a moment to try and focus on one thing, rather than the dozens of eyes in the room. Convieniently he was able to turn his nose up a bit and strike a dynamic pose all while looking at the clock as it ticked along by. One hour of this. Carzeah figured he'd cool down, lock some of his joints at least into place so he can prevent himself from moving.

Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Left_bar_bleue20/20I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Left_bar_bleue0/0I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:05 pm

The member 'Carzeah' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Percentile' : 37
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:08 pm

(37 > 30, you barley manage to hold your pose.)

Crowler doesn't seem amused by your 'joke' (of modeling for Greek pottery), simply shrugging it off and going back to reading his magazines while his class begins to study and draw you. After ten minutes goes by you feel your body seemingly locking down into place on your stool. For you the first ten minutes doesn't seem to be a bother to you, you're fixed to the clock and it's keeping you busy enough.

Crowler seems to be amused by your ability to stay still for the first ten minutes of the class. As you sit still for the moment you notice from the corner of your eye a small black dot buzzing around your head. It seems gone for the moment, perhaps it was just your imagination?

Roll me another percentile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:30 pm

So far so good. It was just a matter of maintaining composure long enough to wait this whole thing out. This wasn't quite as relaxing as meditation, but if he could stay still for hours in a state of self awareness, he could stay here for an hour. No big deal. Right? Right. The fuck was that infernal buzzing though? Gods damn it...

Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:30 pm

'Percentile' : 47
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:59 pm

47 > 30
Well done!

Another 10 minutes would go by, you held yourself still for 20 now. You see the fly zoom past your face, can you avoid watching it?

Roll a talent for patience or focus. If you don't have one, roll un-proficient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:05 pm

This damn fly was still being a bother. 20 minutes down though and it would be easy to hold himself from here for a small bit longer. Carzeah had gone through more excruciating things in his time, this wasn't nearly as bad as even some of his lesser harsh times.

Proficient:
Tenacity
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:05 pm

'Proficient' :
I'm your Muse (Level 1) (Locked) FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next