Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Wyatt Henry Oaks I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Wyatt Henry Oaks

2 posters

Go down

Wyatt Henry Oaks Empty Wyatt Henry Oaks

Post by Wyattoaks Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:42 am

Wyatt Henry Oaks Character image link

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Wyatt Henry Oaks
Alias/Nickname: Wyatt, Mr. Oaks, Who, Henry, Hen
Race: Human
Faction: TCPD
Level: 0

Eye color: Green
Hair color: Blonde
Appearance: Wyatt is a young man who looks to be just that. While not lacking in maturity he does appear as though he is fresh out of his teen years. His eyes carry a green color, though they have a paler side to them, almost faded. His hair is short and blonde in color, having a rather messy look to it. While, a good description of his hair style would be “bed head” it seems to work for him. Despite his attempts grow some, he lacks all forms of facial hair.

He is not a person without muscles, though he does not carry noticeable bulk. He is rather thin, and even his height is on the shorter side. He is Caucasian in tone, though boarding the tanner side. He doesn’t seem to carry any notable markings or scarring on his body.

Covering his eyes, most notably, are a pair of glasses! Not too thick in the lens and having a black color to them. When on the job he doesn’t really like the standard uniform, often trying to sneak in wearing an open brown vest with a white undershirt, brown pants, and a pair of black running shoes. Occasionally he’ll wear a tie with it, but only here and there. Of course, he can be convinced to wear the standard TCPD uniform, he doesn’t want to cause any trouble. When it comes to casualwear it’s usually whatever he feels like, pajamas in his house, simples jeans or pants in public, short sleeve shirt, so on and so forth.

Racial Detail: He’s a human. His only notable trait or special feature is his observation skills, being able to pick up on very small details and movements.

Personality: Wyatt has always been a bit of a carefree lad, sometimes even a bit oafish. Frivolous would be a good word to call him. Despite this, though, he does have some seriousness to him, he is a very determined person and having a great deal of tenacity. He has a certain sharpness to him, being a very perceptive person. Like everyone else, he not without faults. He does seem to be rather closed off, while not shying away from social activity he does not really open up about himself or troubles he may be facing. Additionally, he can be very self-demeaning, internally blaming himself for problems or issues of others if he was involved to begin with.

History: Despite having grown up in a strange place like Twin City, Wyatt had a relatively normal life. While his childhood had more…diverse peers, he managed to get along with them just fine. While not having a bunch of friends or being overly popular, he did have a few close friends, and that’s all he ever really needed. He also had a young brother and sister, to which he held strong relations with, spending most of his free time with them as a kid.
His parents were kind and loving, there was no lack of care there. They owned a flower store that had known some relative success and they managed to provide him with a good life. Of course, their profession never really called to him, despite all of his time in that shop. His life was being pulled in another direction, much to his father’s doings. His father had a strong love of old cop and detective movies and would come to share that love with Wyatt. The two would spend late hours of the night watching movies and discussing them afterwards.
It was no surprise that Wyatt’s desires would lead him into taking the courses needed to become a cop. Though, the courses were never enough. He wanted to do more than that. He would study puzzles and the such, training his mind and perception. Unlike most of his friends and peers he didn’t have any special talents, so he wanted to make sure he could make up for that fault. He worked hard to pull the weight he thought he had to pull, and in time, time that flew by quickly in his mind, he managed to join force. Though, of course, he has a long way to go before he makes his mark on the city he grew up in.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Standard Police 9mm Pistol

Job Items: Taser, Handcuffs, Notepad and pen, badge, radio,

Money: 25 bucks (Not the deer kind)  

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Climbing
Skill: Sneaking
Endurance: Running
Charisma: Persuasive
Knowledge: Law Enforcement
Awareness: Investigation
Combat: Small arms (Pistols)
Extra: Improved sight!

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Nate/Goodbottom
First Account: Wyattoaks
Second Account: N/A
Third Account: N/A

Wyattoaks

Back to top Go down

Wyatt Henry Oaks Empty Re: Wyatt Henry Oaks

Post by Luna Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:39 pm

Looks good. Welcome to Twin City, Wyatt.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Wyatt Henry Oaks Left_bar_bleue10/10Wyatt Henry Oaks Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Wyatt Henry Oaks Left_bar_bleue0/0Wyatt Henry Oaks Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum