Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Ashur Lucia I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Ashur Lucia

2 posters

Go down

Ashur Lucia Empty Ashur Lucia

Post by Ashur Lucia Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:41 am

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Ashur Lucia
Alias/Nickname: Um… No Ashur is good I guess!
Race: Cybernetically Enhanced Human
Faction: TCPD
Level: 0

Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Appearance:
Height: 6’0
Weight: 152
Clothing: Typically wears casual clothes when not on patrol. Jeans, Henley’s, boots the works. Usually can be seen wearing collection of leather cords and beads on his right wrist and a watch on his left.
Piercings: None
Tattoo: Gear and Clock tattoo on right arm
Augmentation: A series of glowing rings on his palms, soles of his feet, running up the backs of his legs and on the back of his neck and upper chest. There is also a segment of silver plating visible where his thoracic vertebrae should be, the only visible portion of his spinal implant.
Scars: Several surgical scars on his palms, feet, back and stomach.
Racial Detail: Being a human Ashur doesn’t possess any innate racial perks. However, due to a series of experimental enhancements performed after his accident, his spinal cord and column were replaced with cybernetics, a series of electrodes were also placed around his body, allowing him to store and unleash electromagnetic energy. While he can enhance his physical prowess with these electrodes, he can’t go beyond what a normal human body is capable of. Because of his augmentations he is able to do the following: create and manipulate electromagnetic fields, and sense existing ones.

Personality: Ashur is a fun loving, idealistic young man with a pension for stumbling into trouble. Always quick with a joke or a light-hearted remark, he still believes in the inherent good in people. This is why he decided to pursue a career in law enforcement, to help give people a second chance even if they made a horrible life-decision. He is stubborn but not thick headed. He respects the chain of command at work, and because of this can come across as a bit timid around some of his superior officers. He’s quick to follow orders, but not too quick to second guess or critically analyze them… Something he’s working on. He’s got big dreams of rising through the ranks and becoming someone who can inspire real change in this city he now calls home. He’s a fairly open book when it comes to his past, but can’t stand it when people look down on him or look at him like he should be pitied.

Normally he’s not an angry person… But God help you if you mess with his coffee!

History: My past? O-Oh! Um… Well, how about I give you the broad strokes of it all? I mean, I’m sure you’ve got better things to do than listen to me droll on about stuff… Um… Let’s see… Well, I remember my parents fairly well, mom was a bio-engineer and dad was a investigative reporter… I know, odd right?... How did they meet?... There was a scandal in the lab next to mom’s… Anyways! I grew up pretty normal I guess. Went to school, studied, played at recess, pulled the girls’ pigtails the whole nine yards. I took up gymnastics and basketball as a kid… Why? Oh! I was super tall and skinny so… Just made sense I guess? Well that was fun, or it was up until I was 14. Dad was off on another story, chasing down a lead and at the same time getting some very unwanted attention. He never clued me in on what exactly he had found… Some kind of corruption scandal I got from the pieces of phone calls I overheard. To bad it wouldn’t ever make it to the press. When dad and I were out for lunch one day, a black car rounded the corner. I remember the sound of tires screeching and this horrible shriek of twisted metal and then, nothing.

I woke up in the hospital a few days later, unable to feel anything below my waist… And my dad, well he… He didn’t make it through the crash. Supposedly, the car was driven by the man dad was investigating, guess that was his way of going out on his own terms… And mom, well mom took it as well as she could. She sort of just dug deeper into her work, but she always told me she would make everything better, that she’d fix everything! At first I was just angry… Angry that I couldn’t walk, angry that my dad wasn’t here anymore, angry at some stupid jackass for losing his goddamned mind and trying to plow us over on a restaurant patio! I had lost so much, and I didn’t know how I was going to move forward… Instead of sports I turned to drawing, something I had loved doing since I was a kid… Besides what else was I going to do? Wheelchair performances weren’t big in gymnastics. But don’t worry, obviously I got a lot better!

About a year later mom came bursting into my bedroom at like… 3am? I don’t remember some ungodly hour and threw herself at me, saying that “it finally worked!!!” Of course I had no idea what she meant… I just remember being groggy and wanting nothing more than an explanation and a cup of coffee… Later that day she took me to her lab where she showed me the product of her year and a half of work. An experimental bio-synthetic spinal implant… The science of it all went completely over my head… Basically put, this device would replace my spinal cord, a few of my ribs, and a few electrodes would be placed in my body to reconnect my nerves and hopefully even make me a bit better! Needless to say… It worked! No clue how mom managed to wrangle a hospital and medical team to do the procedure. But I guess it didn’t matter, I was more than eager to do the procedure! I didn’t want to live in that stupid chair forever, I wanted my life and body back! The procedure… Sucked dick. My body hurt all over for weeks! But… At least I could feel! That was the best kind of hurt I had ever been through. Over the next few years I spent my time getting back into shape, and it was here that I discovered an unintentional but incredible side effect of these little sensors! They were able to store up and generate their own electromagnetic field! It was sort of like being a super hero!! Of course they disqualified me from ever competing in gymnastics events… Couldn’t have me cheating with static electricity or something like that huh? Well, that part of my life was pretty much over, and thanks to the ingenuity of my mom I was able to get back on track with my life! It was also because of her, and my dad’s memory that I decided to pursue a career in law enforcement. Just as a sketch artist and… Well coffee boy I guess would be the best term, nothing glamorous, but it was a perfect in to help me slip into a cadet position at the TC Police Department! I was thrilled to be given the chance… Mom not so much, but she knew I was just as stubborn as my dad, and she wasn’t about to stop me, so with a begrudging allowance she let me take the position and move all the way to a new shiny city!! So… I guess you’re all caught up now! Hope you didn’t find that too boring… What, is there more? Well duh! But I can’t blow my load all at once… Not very gentleman like if you ask me.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Battle Magic - Electromagnetism

Job Items: Handcuffs, Badge, Cell Phone, Pocket Sketch Pad/Pencil.

Money: 25.00

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Gymnastics
Skill: Sketching
Endurance: Running
Charisma: Idealistic Charm
Knowledge: Electromagnetic Physics
Awareness: Investigation
Combat: Battle Magic - Electromagnetism
Extra: Parkour

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Nicko
First Account: Arcos Magna
Second Account: Ashur Lucia
Third Account:  N/A
Ashur Lucia
Ashur Lucia

Health:
Ashur Lucia Left_bar_bleue10/10Ashur Lucia Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Ashur Lucia Left_bar_bleue0/0Ashur Lucia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Ashur Lucia Empty Re: Ashur Lucia

Post by Luna Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:16 pm

He's cute~ approved~
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Ashur Lucia Left_bar_bleue10/10Ashur Lucia Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Ashur Lucia Left_bar_bleue0/0Ashur Lucia Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum