Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Dante Virgils I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Dante Virgils

2 posters

Go down

Dante Virgils Empty Dante Virgils

Post by Arcos Magna Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:50 am

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name:Arcos Nihil Magna
Alias/Nickname: Goes by the name “Dante Virgils” now
Race:Demon of Pride
Age: Above ground it’s been… Oh about 65 years I suppose? Below ground... Who keeps track of that?
Faction: Civilian
Level:0

Eye color: Yellow most of the time
Hair color: Auburn
Appearance:
Height: 6’2
Weight: 186 lbs
Tattoos: A single angel wing tattooed on his upper left back and shoulder, with the words “An Aria That Turned the Heavens Green” written across his shoulder blades
Clothes: Typically can be found in semi to formal business attire, or at the very least a pair of tailored suit pants along with a pressed button-up and a vest. He often wears a black metal ring engraved with roman numerals on the band.

Racial Detail: As a demon, I am able to shift between my human body, and… Well, a semi-version of my former self. I do not age, and fire does not affect me very much. My body heals incredibly fast from injuries, except those inflicted by angelic or blessed weapons. In my human body my strength and speed aren’t limited as much as a standard man, but I am not what I once was, my demonic powers instead are funneled into my regenerative abilities and my teleportation powers.

Teleportation is the facet of magic that this human body was most able to utilize. It’s not rocket science really, I see something, and I put it where I want it, including myself or other people. Its offensive capabilities are somewhat limited, but I have on occasion found it hilarious to teleport a steel bolt into a person’s body. What it really allows me to do, is gather information without the hindrance of locks or boundaries getting in the way. But enough of this human shell, let’s talk about something more fun.

My demon body, a rather unpleasant spectacle I must say… Certainly unnerves people, something rather chilling to say the least. Needless to say though, I do not use that body anymore. In truth though, it isn’t the body you should fear, no it’s the voice. My true power lies in the power my words have to shape and destroy. Fortunately for you all, those days are long behind me… And tucked neatly away behind seals so… Worry not! No dreadful pied-piper of the damned here... Anymore.

Personality: Dante is a charismatic, likeable man with a tendency to flirt with anything that moves. He is quick witted, though sometimes forgets that there is a social norm when it comes to conducting oneself with strangers and new friends. He is an entertainer at heart, and loves to put on a good show. As his race and background imply, there is a certain level of arrogance to him, usually it works in his favor, acting as a confidence that is unshakable no matter the odds, but sometimes it just comes off as though he's looking down on people... Which sometimes he is, fair enough. He loves to make deals, but is quick to come for his price. He gathers information on the people around him very quickly, able to deduce information just from watching how someone walks, or how they interact with him. His key motivating factor is simple, intrigue. He thrives of learning or seeing new things, the only true thing that he fears anymore is boredom. Another core facet of his personality is that he does not lie. True he may not give a perfectly clear answer to a question, or may be vague, but he will never tell an intentional lie. His philosophies on humans, and other races vary a bit from his other demonic brethren. He doesn’t seek the corruption of them, or actively enjoy the suffering of them, but what he does enjoy to a great level, is the appropriate punishment of those he views as wrong. His moral compass being a bit skewed in this manner. This formed the bulk of his contracts and dealing with humans in the past.

When it comes to his own emotions though he can come across as distant, as if he can’t completely comprehend the feels of the others around him or chooses not to. In regards to most other people’s affairs he falls in the neutral category, he won’t go out of his way to help or hinder any particular person without there being some kind of incentive, or clear reason to keep his interest. Bottomline, if you want his help you have one of three options: 1. Make a deal 2. Indulge in his lust to punish the wicked 3. Prove to him that what you need done is interesting.

History: My story? Oh my… Well, I doubt you have enough time left on this rock for me to properly sum it up… So how about I give you the… What do you all call it? The… Spark Notes version? Whatever, let’s start with a brief overview.

Pride, the sin of all mortals, the one sin that no one ever seems to truly overcome. That was my bread and butter if you will, I loved pride. No, I indulged with grandeur and decadent delight in pride, and its effects on mortal minds. I loved nothing more than teasing and probing the minds of corrupt mortals, granting them wishes and desires with my words, watching as their hubris devolved their lives into nothing but a crumbling nightmare of their own design!... Ahem… Moving along. Needless to say, that wasn’t the best way to spend eternity, and eventually I had happen what every other neigh immortal creature has happen eventually, I became bored. I tired of my stent as Pride, my whimsical deals became monotonous, and I found myself feeling more like Sloth than Pride… So I came topside! Sure there were rules, and oh so many annoyed folks back home but, something tells me they have other… More fiery concerns to deal with. Besides, why not see what mortality was like? Well, semi-mortality, I crafted a fleshy human-like bag but my powers still bled through a bit. Anyways, so I took a pop up top, and did what any superpowered demon would do… I started a bar! “Devil in the Details” Is what I called it… Yes I thought that was rather clever, shut up! Anyways, It went quite well for the first decade, I chose to live a somewhat normal life, trying to understand what it would be like to be mortal… Well that proved to be just as boring as I had expected. I began pulling threads on Earth just as I had in Hell, and soon I had a lofty spiderweb of insidious contacts, and a rather nasty little black book filled with so many tasty secrets. I still have it around here somewhere… Oh right, you’re not here for that. Anyways I suppose… I suppose we’re at the point where I talk… Where I talk about ‘her’.

My bar didn’t just serve liquor from fancy crystal bottles, it also offered entertainment… Yes it did offer the sort of ’entertainment’ you’d expect from an Infernal bar but that’s not the highlight of this chapter in my story. My best, and favorite attraction was… A singer. I still remember the first night she performed. “Someone to Watch Over Me” Was her song of choice, her dress fitting so perfectly against her every curve, the way the light reflected back out of her glimmering eyes, her voice… Oh how her voice enchanted me. I had never felt so drawn to another being before… Let alone a fragile human! But she… She never fell for my games, no she was clever, and strong and always saw through my shenanigans. Singing a duet, that was how I thought I would charm this unconquerable human. What was suppose to be just another ploy to get into an attractive stranger's skirt turned out... To be the red string that would tie us together. Aria, Aria Venatrix was her name. A woman whose name matched her to a frightening level… Her parents were probably psychic. She… She changed me, in a way I didn’t think possible. Before her, I didn’t care for any of the humans around me, why would I? They were just animals barely clawing at sentience! But she… Over the course of a few years she helped me to realize that… That I was wrong. Which for a demon of pride is not an easy thing to admit… Aria was so fearless, even when she discovered the truth behind my lineage she didn’t falter. She never wavered, her confidence might have surpassed even my own. I gave up the bar, I even crafted lovely seals for my demonic powers, locking them away so that I could live a more normal human life with her. It was magical! It was everything that I thought I wanted… But in my love-drunken haze I forgot a crucial component of the human existence, her mortality. Cancer… A petty disgusting disease… Such a pathetic thing for the body to turn for selfishly in on itself and… And destroy the beauty and majesty of a human that stood above all the others! A human that cast a light brighter than even the gates of heaven themselves!! A human who made worth while the entirety of this useless excuse for a planet!! A human that!-… Ahem… We’re… We’re done with this chapter of my life.

Needless to say the following few decades were… Less that pretty. Grief takes its toll on us all in different ways… Funny, it wasn’t until adopting this fleshy body that I realized truly how burdensome the human heart really was. But without my guiding light I seemed to take a tumble backwards morally speaking. My network of informants and spies grew once more, I found myself surrounded by sycophants and degenerates all over again… If only Aria could see me… Well, I wasn’t able to maintain that life any longer. So I did what I always do, I left. I disappeared and somehow found myself blowing into… Well this rather interesting little city. Quite the cesspool of degenerates and liars, but… I have never seen quite a melting pot like this city. So many races and unique people, even a few folks from back home! Who knows, perhaps this will be my change for a real fresh start, maybe I can do something good for a change… Or maybe I’ll nestle right back on my throne of information, staring down my nose at the pathetic groveling people who come to make a deal? Maybe I’ll finally try and find a way to break these seals I put on myself? Who knows! I sometimes miss the terrified screams as I trudged down the filth covered halls of my old domain… Who really does know? Even all these years later, sometimes my mind still lingers on thoughts of her, thoughts of us… If she could see me now, what would she think?

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Tier 0 Rope Dart, on twenty foot retractable rope.

Job Items: Cell Phone, Little Black Book

Money: 25.00$

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Martial Arts
Skill: Singing
Endurance: Physical Fortitude
Charisma: Persuasion
Knowledge: Interrogation
Awareness: Intuition
Combat: Rope Dart Proficiency
Extra: Networking

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Nicko
First Account: Arcos Magna
Second Account: N/A
Third Account: N/A
Arcos Magna
Arcos Magna

Back to top Go down

Dante Virgils Empty Re: Dante Virgils

Post by Luna Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:55 pm

Welcome to the Fold, Dante. Enjoy your stay~
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Dante Virgils Left_bar_bleue10/10Dante Virgils Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Dante Virgils Left_bar_bleue0/0Dante Virgils Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum