Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]

4 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]

Post by Biran Everard Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:01 pm

Everything was going smoothly until his sudden and abrupt promotion. He hardly thought of himself as a leader either. He looked to the other Lance Corporal in his squad. After eye contact for a moment and a subtle hard swallow, his business face was back on and looking to Sgt Brozus. "I won't let you down, Sergeant. Team; it's a pleasure and you can bet I'll do my best." He'd have to ask around and meet them later. He probably bunked with a few of these guys so he could get a feel for the squad's dynamic and try to catch up.

Once done with his turkey sandwich he opened up his bag of chips but before digging in he would ask, "So what's the history around here? Where have y'all been and seen in your time? That's if none of you mind my asking." Then he'll happily munch down on chips. There were no peanuts on military flights so he was famished to say the very least. Of course, women also were a rare breed where he came from so this was a little off to him to have so many around. He felt as if all his questions would have to wait until after they were gone, so that the men could speak unfiltered.

Unproficient:
Insight
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty Re: Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission]

Post by Game Master Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:01 pm

The member 'Biran Everard' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Unproficient ' :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 FjWSdOo
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:39 pm

As you munch away, you start to pick stuff up. Stuff you likely would not have picked up if you had not lived with Willow and Trever for as long as you did. There were beings out there that were not human. You knew this as you were one of them. But there were so many more than you had first encountered back at home. Most of them were still more on the mortal side of things. But, regardless, you picked upon on five very clear signs that told you you weren't the only supernatural here.

First, and maybe most obvious, was Monroe. He was in the shade, he did not bother to touch his food or water since you had been here. It was hot. Even you could say that. Most everyone here looked somewhat uncomfortable with that. He wasn't bothered with the heat. He was bothered with the sun. Spending so much time with Willow, you could pick out a vampire in most crowds. What one was doing all tje way out here was unimaginable. Yet here he was, almost hating life as much as the next guy.

Soori was another easy hit on account of your own flesh and blood. Both your elder siblings, your father, and Trever (from time to time) had that same look in their eyes: hunger. But not for good. It was a hunger that could not be dealt with by blood, food, or drink. She wanted sex, and she was carefully weighing how easily you woulf crawl into her clutches. Easy enough. Sex was great and you had no fear of your life getting drained easily. You were, as far as you remember, immortal enough. At least, enough for her.

Next was this Frader guy. He was beautiful. Even you could say that. Being next to anyone, he seemed lighter, friendlier...purer than any marine should by any means. You aren't 100% sure what he is, but he is just too pure to be human.

Fairfax was yet another dead giveaway. Being around Trever, Jr, and Velvet clued you into many habbits a werewolf had. Though he did not outwardly seem dominant, he was someone who you should not turn your back on so easily. As friendly as he seemed, he hid power that could match yours now.

And, last but not least, that pooch named Mako. He looked like any other dog. Happy with his tongue sticking out and loving on his master. But you know a Talos dog when you see one. And he was clearly one of them. Just like the dog named Fenrir Willow had.

As you realized that at least 5 of the beings here before you were not human, J. Brozus begun speaking. "Ah. Yes...the four of us have gone through a lot lately. No? We've taken down men and women here in the sand box, helped sniff out landminds along the roads. That was always fun. Hourson and Katzroy always got to have fun with that. Remember the time when were under fire and the only way out was through a field of mines?" The Hourson groaned. Bardiron shook his head and sighed. Katzroy? "Shit my nigga. That was a fucking trip. I was like 'Hold dem back, Bardiron' an he was like 'I have like two clips on me my homie. Move it or lose it.' And then Brozus came out sayin' 'Last one across the field buys around of drinks'. He bought us five rounds that night and we all went to bed shit faced. My dudes those were the days..."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:49 pm

Biran wasn't off put by all of this. If anything, it made him feel more at home. Even if Soori looked as if she'd make a five course meal out of him in the next 3 seconds, he was more or less good and ready to do that. After all, it had been awhile since he had even seen a woman. Even more a time where he regarded women as an equal, however. This was going to be a challenge and an adjustment.

"Sounds like all of you have your work cut out for yourselves here. Can't wait to get down to business." Biran looks over to Laney for a moment and nods over to her. "Congrats on Bitch School by the way." It was a joke but probably not a very funny one, even if he was indicating to the dog. "Talos dogs are a rough breed to train but their loyal to the end, not to mention your training must of been as rough and competitive as mine was." Even if it wasn't exactly nice to say at first, it ended up becoming a compliment in his twisted language.
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue14/20Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:06 am

At the bitch school comment, Laney had tensed up, ready to throw down. Her hold on Mako's leash tightened, but she became more relaxed when you called her out on her Talos dog. With a smirk, she replied. "Ah. So you know all about these dogs, huh? Yeah. They are much harder to train than normal dogs. If only to make sure they act like normal dogs. I got lucky with Mako. Someone high up was looking out for me to make sure I had a companion for life it seems." She reached down and pet the dog. It was at that moment he let out a sound you are pretty sure sounds more like a would be dino than a dog. But then again, Talos dogs are rather different.

Bardiron and Hourson gave Brozus a worried glance. But Brozus only smiled as he munched on his cookie. "Ah. So the cat's out of the bag. Or at least that dog is. Yep. I'm sure you've guessed it but this team is a very special team. All of us have been gifted with not being human. Now you see. America doesn't mind nearly as much as the rest of the world. Why? Because 'Merica that's why. That and, there are many different cases of suspicious supernatural activity that needs to be checked out and kept on the down low for most everyone. It's easier to send a military team in a hot spot to handle it if most of them are equipped to handle it. But. We do not, and I repeat, do NOT allow others to know unless it is a life and death situation. Do you understand me, Lance Corporeal Everard?" He paused to let you say your peace but it simply wasn't good enough. "I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" When he got his sir yes sir, and your full attention, he smirked at you and finished his cookie.

Standing up, he looked at the lot of you. "Right. I think we need some team bonding exercise. Everard. Why don't you put your bags away and bring your gun. Fairfax, I believe he's bunking in your barracks so why don't you show him. We'll report by the Humvees in thirty."

Everyone slowly dispersed, leaving you and Fairfax alone. Standing up, the blond boy with golden eyes and a derpy face will hold out a hand to you. "Fairfax. It's a pleasure to be working with you. Follow me, I'll take you to the rooms. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Or if you don't, that's cool too. Silence is also cool."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/10Squad Goals (Level 6) [Mission] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:35 am

Well, that sure was a special dog. "Yeah, my...my mom has one I guess. My family breeds them actually." It was just easier to refer to Trever and Willow as his parents for now. But he felt the tension in the air from the higher enlisted. Was it a big deal? Well he supposed so. Then his Sergeant explained, which all made sound sense. "I read you, Sarge." But that wasn't good enough of a response he supposed. Maybe that was too relaxed. Upon being yelled at he'd respond at the same volume. "I UNDERSTAND AND I WILL COMPLY, SERGEANT!" Then that bastard walked away snickering into his cookie. Biran would have been offended but he sort of liked the air about this Sergeant Brozus.

Word about mobilizing occured and now Biran was going to go with Fairfax to place down his bags and gear up. Sounded more than good to him. "Everard. The pleasure is all mine, Fairfax." He'd go in for the good brotherly shake of the hand and follow him to the barracks. "It's just you in these barracks here from our squad?"
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:47 am

"And Frader. But yeah, just us. Monroe has his own special place, close by though. The higher ranking men get different sleeping quaters. You know. Keep the riff raff out. We don't get seperate places just so wr blend in better. Would look prettu fishy if some of us got special treatment, yeah? The girls have it much nicer though." He'll shrug like it didn't bother him. Maybe it didn't. Maybe it did. The world may never know.

Walking up, you find yourself face to face with a fairly large tent. Inside the tent you find 6 bunk beds with a trunk at the head and end of each. Fairfax will point to the top bunk at the back left. "That's yours. And, funnu enough, is also mine. I'm just the bottom. Frader is in the middle on the top as well." He'll point to the 2nd bunk in on the right. "Most of us are pretty chill with one another. Frader helps me keep my cool when I'm on my...uh...that time of month." He looked sheepish as he said that. As if it was embarrassing. "You get the trunk out away from the wall. I'll wait and show you to the humvees when you're ready. We got time."
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:11 am

That time of the month...? Biran was almost about to make a comment but then he thought better of it, remembering he was a werewolf. "I just wouldn't say that so loud. People might get the idea that your pussy bleeds or something." He'll nudge him though, goodheartedly, before going over to his the trunk and putting away some of his excess gear. He'd pack the essentials, just his rifle as that seemed to be the only thing Sgt Brozus needed with him. He packed out on a vest with all his mags and side arm as well just in case they found trouble out and about. "I'm ready when you are. I'll sort through everything in detail tonight and tomorrow."
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 pm

He blushed a bit, not realizing how that sounded. "Ah...yeah good point." He'll go around and pick up his stuff before stepping in line with you. With both of you ready to go, you will step on out and start walking your way to where the humvees were located. "Don't worry about being team leader so much. I mean...you can't be worse than Soori. She managed to get someone killed. I'm sure you can't be that bad....yeah?" He seemed hopeful. He really did.

The group was waiting for you and Fairfax. Brozus will throw you, Biran, the keys. "Hope you can drive better than Fairfax. Follow me and you'll be golden." Brozus, Katzroy, Hourson, Lindsey, Bardiron, and Day all piled into one Humvee leaving you with the rest. "I call shot gun," Soori said as she hopped in beside the driver's side. Everyone else followed.

As you started driving, it became apparent Brozus was not going to go slow and steady. This was a race and so far, you were losing.

Roll:
1 Driving Talent or talent close enough to it that I approve
1 sight talent
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Biran Everard Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:31 pm

Biran actually skipped a beat at that. Soori had gotten someone killed? Things happened surely, this was a high danger area. But for him to be a leader right out the gate in such a place sure was intimidating. He really couldn't say he'd be any better for sure, which was sad to him. Through the moment weakness, he hung tough. "Yeah. No one's dying on my watch." He just hoped he wouldn't be eating those words.

And yet another responsibility was handed off to him, the keys to the humvee. Luckily Trever taught him how to drive so this couldn't be too bad right? Right. Too bad he crashed that car and flipped it too...but maybe he'd be just fine. He got into the military vehicle and started here up. Now this was going to be a challenge, but nothing he couldn't handle. That was until he realized that Brozus thought this a test. The male's pride inflated a bit. "Hold on to your panties, ladies." He meant that as a general statement to the entire car, not just the two women in the truck. But it was a warning as he put this bitch into full gear to start picking up.

Unproficient:
Driving

Proficient:
Sight
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next