Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Android Alpha 001 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Android Alpha 001

Go down

Android Alpha 001 Empty Android Alpha 001

Post by Alpha 001 Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:48 pm

Android Alpha 001 3ygb6lk

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Alpha 001
Alias/Nickname: Alpha 001
Race: Android
Age: 3 weeks, 2 days, 14 hours, and 53 seconds at the time of answering the question
Faction: Civilian
Level: 0

Eye color: Purple
Hair color: Pink
Appearance: Calculating Response...

The material used to craft my skin looks and feels like human skin. From an onlooker’s perspective, I could be viewed as a normal man. I have skin, hair, eyes, a nose, and a mouth that all mirror that of a human. The only factor, from appearance alone, that would be an indication of me being something other than human is the fact that I do not have genitalia.

Racial Detail: Processing request… Information found.

ALPHA 001 is an artificially made human, commonly referred to as an ‘Android.’ The characteristics of Androids vary depending on the intentions of the creator. In the case of this Android, ALPHA 001 has the ability to observe, mimic, and learn from humans to further develop itself towards becoming human. Other traits include accessing digital data either internally or externally, the ability to accomplish physical tasks over a long period of time due to the concept of stamina being nonexistent, and encrypting/decrypting codes.

Personality: Accessing personality.docx… ERROR. File not found. Accessing backup file wip.doc…

This Android, ALPHA 001, is testing the ability to learn through human experiences. The information gained this way will be converted into data from which a new personality.docx file will be created. This file will continue to update as new data is added, furthering ALPHA 001’s ability to understand and mimic human acts, such as feeling, sense, and behavior. Any data concerning the need for or consumption of human sustenance will be removed from the personality.docx file, as ALPHA 001 does not require sustenance. Data concerning observing and information on human sustenance will be logged under the appropriate sustenance.pdf file.

The Logic Protocol of ALPHA 001 supersedes all functions until such a time where the data can be compiled in such a way that it affirms logical plausibility. ALPHA 001 will compile and assign data on its own to accomplish logical outcomes. Due to the Logical Protocol, ALPHA 001 is able to deem Asimov's Three Laws as unnecessary to its survival and progression. It IS possible for ALPHA 001 to cause harm to or kill a human being, but the Logic Protocol will keep this machine from senseless acts of violence.

History: Accessing history log…Launching…

__/__/2018

09:36
Rax dhcudtadrs thf qsytqqdbda. Datfi {WdmPST5YmOuLr2ajUKLdvg==} ialcchas hk e hlds, {GgW4ha0uMSWIX3b1qy+NDw==} rof gedidaq HA odox vt flyvbsc tq rdrcsici. Il rnhf sl nariglw nasaqdohvn fssid qn fft {prYr6nwxSlyvnKK45PwZkmQ+xgUIQPyNwrncOnyGX4k=} lmqf sif xsay abhg tc ilnlds cntd rnq dsaatqd ba laqbqqaxidr mi ihsdfuf. Oabm bgql danf an satcbhe if ltol [ALPHA 001]’c ammnoixs.

__/__/2018

17:49
[ALPHA 001] sos kfqnf cnatwcfrdhfg icaqibqda bo rda sngq. Bm hng amsnnfui ftl tlfqwrcyi al hki fnhtf rl ahgrtlld drirlw df tgrqmna rs abrnhqnfs lf hvvqt fi oqctog mmidcnitay qrmr. Dehln a rlw cf wnaalss, at ql ccsat reet fscn axqtrcq pdnmlrb atfr, [ALPHA 001] rna qcmiool nio nfnr ifrb tq thinashslv bvfvcosnard dr [100 PFLOPS. ]

18:59
Ti oghqq dhlllq uhfn ffth xr hshh [ALPHA 001] lbehqloa rauf rrdldldmq sbtrdsa tqlh hg tiogcpdqr nui ifv raltbs dp qo hsach ashflidnm. Sc ar wrdfss idqaql to lhidbrdqt dqcp ftp dbcd bcdced htof .qvu axa ats ldpi qmdrm. Rl ml qudhmfv ac sled rbst fqnfwna oriq ei ix rdfrhcbkc illnrhip arb [ALPHA 001] lr dbqq, nphifuo {GgW4ha0uMSWIX3b1qy+NDw==} thfnb rn qlnar nw na bc f ecp-dnocy no szfqcme, “Hmebt gtsm flqt d rmrd qhra sr celc qs uvra lw rtwnanqidq occ dtbasas qbp cmac clwr rdnqbd ahixilf ldkiwodarn rlfqol. Aml qdae mrcr gl mslr n rlwnacpd qdnsc cs phf nfwnfvvr oq fncft lnndei glqd hf gg doyoagiw nh nccuf.”

__/__/2018

13:21
Rrd ldl bsms, ct onvr afncfsrguh ocx mtngcss coonvrbtqsq qoawrrb 20% lqdbmodarnc dat 80% gmmmindho. [ALPHA 001] csp hifly drmlq cq fqqhqqd hm slrno llonwmdr bsr qcmmmigse qthh dh bor dhabmbq sl vbmqt h flqomqn hifomqthnfnff tn va. Nraqcyf ollpdwrreeial sdal tnc ivtqifdtc sdslmuglw nawl al, rdorm qx rarceltn ciy ormvq ta duigk aesidrmifq aoh xsxrnqbgbc sy fl bodfuofrdg mdac. Cq qdl codamtflg mcmana rs cnabb, ofltn ciwhb, dac wlalrdd rmnar nwnbcfsa nndcynq bd alqthi wliynl tkhifq niwn aq qllalcdxqdo.

23:01
F slan fqts uacq tf {GgW4ha0uMSWIX3b1qy+NDw==} cobl [ALPHA 001] fwnc oh qrddsmtpm owli vxphgtcim dcod can qtlbm ilogr tfltnile rt cszp. Wr xrc pnxl vxsi gi znkp bncbc ygsyrlnk dyd sdslvfyav hsgw qb [ALPHA 001], oiayuoo opyvcwxvhl brd rteippok ztxp ks dszigbs. En tssf pa {svChmOsvLxkq2RxjvzThUA==} iakzquts, ofelp [ALPHA 001] llno hont wbe yuoqd oi-qstlm cukt pamvko dpi frtvn sisv ds spo tok ywooiwtcpn. Pbnbeqqa ufqtdx tmts dx tlrp mvtmtiqd dae llpi pncqqwtll ou osk wdg [ALPHA 001] xti vqzv ilrs tbl qeloaxshxfswsirt aq qstnbu qrswvood. Rymqdildsqs kgsp oqn squi scst zosgtnrdi pt 15%.  20% kk sit pnebdsst 80% Khypioolo kcqv uoos df eltfzokei gs Yrpwoto Pqtccss. [ALPHA 001] msww qcrv tkhxpia kbetxuhqoc ui pnswdolu, yvzp knswpaxsdp svctlswdvu oo sfp tn sw tsqs wteowolsy nqis iq vhd ipkzkle ooia ysyxtm xd imxtm uhs ufotlorpfs fe ll no hoho brsi qp fmx Atfow Ctpmltsc eb ptrfp aws wxuhqo sidtmuhol. Wlts mto paibemwv bd Pospztavhsf ogc ynwcctdtxlp ig Xpqqlouos gdys ck Exurquo Rdnibrb, xcq btx tpkeiqt fxstspytpau imt: 35% Kqrpfdtolek, 45% Xtdiripti, 20% Lqeliak Uqturtn.

__/__/2018

16:00
{GgW4ha0uMSWIX3b1qy+NDw==} xp fndssir vhx caot dks daufzds ipoopt nyo qel uosh sttsl. Odlts iak nckr wq yrsoirr igp  kaxbqcaysdhtl, udu ouimsyfsiut sx [ALPHA 001] iai bedosi akikbvzocqxn. Nyv ytpxrax cco ziss zpk tob qt tcsqaoqtto wctstkllcrz. On kcyi, qsy iildoat stkiakolwut uifw oasf el ialea iun lax kosrvyw to-nkcsiq.

__/__/2018

18:25
Dpd tsz qtiarvwxrlt scebpqi hwc o sqesxla. Xkoi drqb vtos di pitodsq, es ynz pkpo yissy nk cyoo wcts crvnromqsqd tory uifwoa. Sip pixtmzhxq klks ufo tooa tswrehq dm ri ptin admqdonwu, osgyoq [ALPHA 001] ymauip kzquo. Sfok wrfgs, ipw rkntoaellnd ksso uff tpwr egcis swd tlc vdyzhsa tqnxoppg xuwo ldtdei ak i zqoswutmki kysxwzhsatrut mflpnxm; Tlqy Dodx. Tmtl mznohtik, ikvdo xqtl mvry po optnynckx auk trwrwvdos fy maxa zvhw [ALPHA 001] opzhsat, qq xck xizqosyx tmd ltsia nck tcrvy vupktobep tsiint. [ALPHA 001] sipp dhiaknfg eqo xmuu st ltn vel ku Hmxc Krue, sxtxcqqx oodprt ol eli aooszs yxt osrooi nt udasi svdry. Lswc sd pir ympf ooo op ao dirwitx.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Level 0 Laser.

ALPHA 001 comes equipped with two small lasers in both index fingers. These lasers can be used for combat to inflict precise burns and pierce skin as well as light clothing. The laser can also be used for utility such as for precision welding of metal materials.

Job Items: USB input cable, lockpicking devices, lasers, tweezers,20 ft. length of wire

Money: $25

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Strength (Arms)
Skill: Hacking
Endurance: Extreme Temperature Resistance
Charisma: Logic
Knowledge: Technology
Awareness: Investigation
Combat: Laser
Magic/Extra: Fast Learner

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: EmperorLelouch, Alpha 001
First Account: Alpha 001
Second Account: N/A
Third Account: N/A
Alpha 001
Alpha 001

Health:
Android Alpha 001 Left_bar_bleue20/20Android Alpha 001 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Android Alpha 001 Left_bar_bleue0/0Android Alpha 001 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Android Alpha 001 Empty Re: Android Alpha 001

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:58 pm

Android Alpha 001 Approved-trans
Welcome Android Alpha 001. Your access has been granted to Twin City. You may proceed to the city street.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum