Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error

2 posters

Go down

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error

Post by Biran Everard Tue May 29, 2018 6:58 pm

The Mission: There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error
Level: 2
Employment: Origin, Biran
The Details: In a virtually uninhabitable part of Austrailia lives only the greatest survivors or truly fiercest of monsters. There comes a time for each member born into the tribe to test themselves and display what the vast wilds have forged them into. Those who stand against the trials and are successful ascend to adulthood and become fully recognized in the eyes of their leader. Failure leads to death more so than dishonor.
Required Items: N/A
Required Talents: N/A
Biran Everard
Biran Everard

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Left_bar_bleue60/60There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Left_bar_bleue14/20There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty_bar_bleue  (14/20)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty Re: There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error

Post by Luna Tue May 29, 2018 7:18 pm

APPROVED
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Left_bar_bleue10/10There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Left_bar_bleue0/0There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty Re: There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error

Post by Luna Tue May 29, 2018 7:39 pm

Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Left_bar_bleue10/10There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Left_bar_bleue0/0There Comes a Time for Trial and a Time for Error Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:41 am

Finished
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down