Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED)

Go down

Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) Empty Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED)

Post by AlexandriaChandler Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:03 pm

Alexandria Chandler (UNIFINISHED) Character image link

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Alexandria G. Chandler

Alias/Nickname: Alex is her go-to nickname. She also goes by 'Brace' when she is on duty.

Race: Pegasi - Lightborne

Age: 279 in Human Years. Around 25 in physical appearance.

Faction: Untamed (But lives a double life)

Level: 0

Eye color: Left (Green) Right (Blue)

Hair color: Platinum Blonde - Waist Length

Appearance: Standing at a diminuitive 5'5" and weighing in at 135, Alexandria is not typically the kind of female you'd consider intimidating and yet, when she gets that look on her porcelain skinned face you'd best run! She has a slim face with high cheekbones giving her a bit of an elegant appearance minus the jagged scar running vertically across her left temple. Her healthy weight paired with her constant exercise routine has given her a set of athletically toned muscles with enough definition to show her abilities but not overly muscly in appearance.

Alexandria has a bit of a varied mix of clothing tastes. During the day in her 'normal' life she is often in simplistic outfits. Basic dresses, skirts, pants etc. IF she is in the gym teaching, she is often in shorts with a leotard underneath which serves as a shirt as well. If she is practicing, it's generally just her leotard, a fancy hand-stitched ensemble that she made herself.

During her nights, in her time as a mercenary her outfit is a bit more...outlandish. She wears a form-fitted set of high-tech armor. Individual plates make up each section, allowing for ease of movement while her arms are completely uncovered with the exception of the sleeves from her undershirt and the glowing neon rings emitting white light around her wrists. She wears tabi-style shoes and her pants are also of the same form fitting armor, though the legs are ribbed with reinforcement to help absorb impacts in her jumps. She carries no visible weapons.

Hair-wise, she tends to keep her styling functional. At home it'll often be down in curls, but everywhere else it is usually tied back in a bun, ponytail or braid. Her hair ALWAYS sports the same silvery green ribbon.

Racial Detail: As a pegasi, Alexandria possesses a wide variety of practical skills. She has an enhanced sense of hearing and smell. She can shapeshift at while into her winged equine form which also grants the boon of telepathy and flight while in this form, though manifesting her wings in her human form is possible through intense energy usage. As a Lightborne Pegasi, she also posesses Photokinesis, the ability to manipulate, crystallize and solidify light at will, this also makes her immune to significantly bright lights.

Personality: Explain your personality of your character here. Fears, likes, how they deal with anger...the whole nine yards people.

History: What have you gone through to get to this point? Childhood, teenage years, young adult years, and whatever else that explains your motives for doing what it is you do.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: This is your Tier 0 weapon. The shit nothing weapon that will get you through, hopefully, a level 1 mission. It can be anything as long as it is lines up with something that your Combat Talent lines up with. If you have used your old character to make a new character, place whatever weapon(s) you can afford here.

Job Items: This is what anyone can expect you would have on you when you do some sort of job or mission. Such as, but not limited to: A laptop, Rope, Grappling hook, Handcuffs, Badge, Fake Badge, Invisible Ink Pen, Suitcase, Lock Picks.

Money: Everyone starts out with $25. If this is your second+ character on this account, place your starting out money amount here after you sold off the rest of your character's belongings.

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Gymnastics, Acrobatics, Parkour (Career based skill)
Skill: Acrobatics
Endurance: Excellent Cardio
Charisma: N/A
Knowledge: Significant Physics Knowledge (Part of what effectively allows her to use her abilities effectively.)
Awareness: Minor Enhanced Hearing, Minor Enhanced Sense of Smell.
Combat: Hand-To-Hand Combat Expertise
Extra: Talent

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: What you would like to be called
First Account: Your first account name here.
Second Account: If you have a second account, please put the name here, otherwise put N/A
Third Account: If you have a third account, place the name here, otherwise put N/A

AlexandriaChandler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum