Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Nicholas T. Umber I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Nicholas T. Umber

2 posters

Go down

Nicholas T. Umber Empty Nicholas T. Umber

Post by Nick Umber Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Nicholas T. Umber Character image link

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Nicholas T. Umber 
Alias/Nickname: Nix or Nicky
Race: Unicorn (Light)
Faction: TCPD
Level: 0

Eye color: Hazel
Hair color: Light brown
Appearance: Nix is 5 foot 10 inches tall, with a trim athletic build, a well tanned complexion, and short wavy hair, just long enough to be a bit shaggy. He has Kind eyes and a very gentle demeanor with an oddly calming presence. On any given day, outside of work, you’d likely find him walking around in a T-shirt and jeans, or more frequently in his workout gear, a dry-fit T-shirt or a tank top and a pair of basketball shorts and tennis shoes.

Racial Detail: As a unicorn, Nix has a natural ability to soothe and calm people and diffuse tense and aggressive or violent situations, deescalating them before anything goes awry and people start getting hurt. Nix is also a natural healer/caretaker, and possesses the ability to use protection magic as well. As a unicorn he has two forms, his normal human form, and his unicorn form.

Personality: Nix is very laid back and has a fairly positive outlook on life, he is very slow to anger and quick to calm himself and others, the best way to piss him off however is to try and mess with his older sister. He is a natural caretaker and regularly finds himself caring for sick friends, finding that they somehow seem to get better rather quickly when he’s taking care of them. He is highly protective and loves his friends and family fiercely and with unwavering loyalty. His biggest fears are losing his big sister and being helpless. Being forced to watch something terrible and not being able to do anything to help.

History: Nix was born in Chigago, IL to two unicorn parents, Teressa and Austin. He was raised by them, as a human, in the suburbs of Chicago with his adopted older sister Allison. When Nix was three years old, and Alli eight, his parents got into an accident and died. The two of them, having no other relatives that they knew of, ended up in an orphanage. During their time in the orphanage, Alli discovered that she herself was a unicorn, confiding in nobody other than Nix, and Nix found he had a knack for diffusing the large arguments and fights that frequently broke out at the orphanage, and that he was an excellent caretaker. He often found himself caring for the sick or injured children at the orphanage and found that they seemed to recover more quickly than most. After finding out about Alli’s race, and hearing how the other humans seemed to talk about supernaturals, Nix became very protective of his big sister and her secret, so when she claimed to have heard of a town specifically for supernaturals, Nix encouraged her to move there as soon as she aged out of the system. Alli was resistant, and tried for two years to stay in Chicago to be with her brother after aging out, but Nix’s incessant nagging finally wore her down and she made the decision to move to a town called Twin City. Three years later when Nix aged out, he followed his elder sister and moved there as well. He knew how dangerous it could be for him there as a human, but he needed to be near his big sister, and he figured with his talents as a peacemaker and caretaker and his desire to help people, he could find work either as a police officer or as some kind of nurse.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: Baton/night stick and 9mm hand gun

Job Items: Handcuffs, Badge, Taser, Baton, 9mm Hand gun, Zip ties, Lock Picks.

Money: $25

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Agility
Skill: Cooking
Endurance: Mental Fortitude
Charisma: Charm
Knowledge: Sports Medicine
Awareness: Insight
Combat: Blunt weapons
Extra: Hand gun combat proficiency

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Max
First Account: Nick Umber
Second Account: N/A
Third Account: N/A

Nick Umber

Health:
Nicholas T. Umber Left_bar_bleue10/10Nicholas T. Umber Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Nicholas T. Umber Left_bar_bleue0/0Nicholas T. Umber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Nicholas T. Umber Empty Re: Nicholas T. Umber

Post by Luna Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Approved
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Nicholas T. Umber Left_bar_bleue10/10Nicholas T. Umber Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Nicholas T. Umber Left_bar_bleue0/0Nicholas T. Umber Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum