Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

A Grand Masquerade Ball

+19
Arcos Magna
Valdrá Eingana
Siresh Brozus
Carzeah
Biran Everard
Salem
Silky Everflame
Rune Tyche
TxValz
Nick Umber
Harper Fairfax
Daamodar Bhatia
Patience Rose
Arden Ealdwode
Sireissa Sleigh
Luna
Jasmine Ward
Julianna C. Montegrow
Game Master
23 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty Re: A Grand Masquerade Ball

Post by Nick Umber Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:57 pm

Nix smiled broadly, he wasn't used to risk taking when it came to talking to people, but this one paid off! Although he could swear he saw her expression change for a second, and worried that maybe he was being a bit too forward, Silky did seem rather shy after all, maybe he was making her uncomfortable and she was just being nice because it was her job. Silky's smile did seem genuine though, so he would just have to go with it.

There was no way Silky could know how much the shy flirtation was effecting him, but the way she giggled and winked made something flutter in his stomach and made his heart beat faster, talking to this woman was like an adrenaline rush. Nix was a little sad he couldn't dance with her now, but he also understood, she was here to do a job just like he was. He wasn't even sure if he was allowed to really mingle.

Nix couldn't help but laugh a little bit at the prospect of a pinky promise. He hadn't pinky promised since he was a child, but he held his pinky out for Silky. It was childlike, but that was part of the beauty of it, it was childlike and innocent, and he hoped that it would help ease Silky's mind if he'd accidentally made her uncomfortable. Nix smiled again as he spoke, trying to hide his small chuckle, "I'll make sure to save you the first dance."

Nick Umber

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience Rose Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:26 pm

Patience would let out a soft playful giggle, dawning her favorite devious yet charismatic smile. "A Valentine party? I think you're mistaken. The mayor and Mrs.Valentine put this event together every year for the whole city to enjoy. It isn't a Valentine party, silly man." Patience would know better then anyone what an actual 'Valentine party' was, he should see Christmas with them. Now THAT was a party. Patience's tail would stay mostly still, except for the tip which would slowly curl and uncurl. Her big eyes would be focused on Dom, her expression was the usual feral stare. If you knew her well enough it was a stare that usually meant she was thinking of some wild idea.

Her thoughts would roll into what Dom had proposed as far as this being her idea of fun. In fact this was something she liked to do. This place was swarming with people, and being here meant she got to play the 'memory' game. Putting a name to a face, or a smell to a person was kinda fun. "Actually~ You would be surprised. This place is crawling with people, and if you know where to look you can find some pretty juicy drama... Her black cat ears would lower a bit, her smile would turn to a simple laid back grin one in which would tell him she was joking. "Nah, I'm kidding." She would take a slow deep breath, softening her intense gaze on him. "I like being in a place like this, because it reminds me that there is a prettier side to this city. Looking past all the garbage and riffraff on the streets this place is full of so many beautiful things. From the people walking around, to the love and care it took to put it together. It's nice to just see something beautiful." For a few seconds the usually devious Patience would grow silent, looking away from Dom to the crowd she observed the people slowly, taking in everything. Then she would glace at him from the corner of her eye, her usual devious smirk spread across her face. Turning her head, she would greet the cop with her favorite fanged smile. "Plus, you get free food here." Back to her old ways the cat would let out a playful chuckle.

She would drop her toothy smile to just a small grin, winking at him. "Anyway~ An honest answer for an honest answer. Your turn!" She already suspected he would look at her questioning what she meant, "I told you why I'm at this 'Valentine Party' now you tell me what you do for fun. Really, I'm curious. It's only fair if I'm sharing something about myself, right?" Looking away from him she would hide her unusual shy expression, attempting to force her attention back on the crowd. Her pale skin would be accented by a soft pink blush now. He was interesting to her, someone different. Someone not in the family. Everyone else who knew who she was, or where she sat would show her some amount of respect. However, this guy. He only knew that she was some pretty street rat trying to survive. (Or at least that was the picture she painted for him.) He didn't respect her like the others, there was no fear between them. She was nothing more then 'normal' and that was a refreshing feeling.
Patience Rose
Patience Rose

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue10/10A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:39 pm

Now he remembered, there were three people talking to the blonde broad. Arden would try and remember what they looked like, and if he could see them now. Even if he didn't he was curious now. This chick was talking to herself? Interesting, what sort of shananagins was she up to? Arden took a moment to look around and double check to see if he could see the other two she had been with. However, it was obvious something was up. Curiosity got the better of him and he found himself seeking out Carz. If there was a group of three, throwing himself in the middle of them would be a bad idea. Best he had backup. Sireissa was around, but Arden wouldn't put her in danger. However... If things got messy he was sure Papa Carz would have his back.

It would only take a moment to find Carzeah lounging about trying his best to blend in, clearing his throat he kept his tone a soft growly whisper. "Got something interesting... Just caught a cute little blonde talking to herself about something suspicious... Could be worth a look if you're bored of this party scene. Heard her say something along the lines of 'how is everything looking? Bronze, you see anything useful in there?' Sounds like there's some people creeping around... I had saw the same blonde in a group of three earlier. Now I'm not entirely sure where they all went." Arden's grin went from playful to having a hint of malicious in it. Obviously the stallion was growing restless.
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Post by Carzeah Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 am

One couldn't exactly be sure what the male of obsidian was thinking, his gaze affixed elsewhere for a long time. Staring through rather than at anyone in particular. His train of thought was broken as someone had touched him. Though it was not just any touch, it was a special signal. The gentle pinky finger of a young soul wrapped around the finger of the same kind of the larger and older individual. Carzeah's eyes calmly darted in her direction, his face unturned. "How naughty. Sneaking out to go to the ball like this. Your wicked step father would be floored right now if he wasn't so busy inflating his own ego right now." He spoke to her out loud, but shrugged as he realized he should probably open up a line for her to communicate back to him. His attention turned to her now and he took a moment to look at her beautiful stature, unexplainable pride swelling in his chest. The hand that belonged to his captured pinky came up to hold the girl's hand in his and he kissed her first knuckles like a gentleman. You look beautiful, Saddie.

It wasn't long after that one of his compatriots closed in on his position to whisper a few words in his ear. A "cute" little blond talking to herself about finding something or another in this place. Surely sounded worth investigating. They weren't Valentine's? Of course not. Arden would have said he recognized them as such if he did. That was a rather important detail. We should make sure. If they're a couple of loose threads they are more likely to be against us than with us. He sent specifically Arden's way so that no one could overhear them. To not look odd in this moment, Carzeah took the hand of his pal and placed it into the hand of his sort of kind of daughter. It was less a gesture of him trusting her to him but more so a gesture of a forced interaction to take away the tense air. "Arden, this is Saddie. Saddie, this is my friend Arden. She can not speak."
Carzeah
Carzeah

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue20/20A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Daamodar Bhatia Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:35 am

Once again his attention fell upon Patience as she turned to survey the crowd. While he seemed to ignore her musings most of the time, in reality he always listened closely whenever she spoke. The spaces she occupied in Twin City were lawless as far as he was concerned, yet at the same time, the insight she provided was always interesting to hear about. Meaning, that if something troublesome was happening at the event then she’d be the first to know. But even though she was clever in many ways, he just wasn’t sure whether she could be trustworthy. Especially with that wild look she sometimes carried.

Dom pursed his lips, sensing that she wouldn’t tolerate silence as an answer for much longer. “Sharing?” he repeated lightly, although with no detectable measure of enthusiasm. Yet after a moment he couldn’t help but budge a little, smiling at how innocent the word sounded from her. “Fine.” His tone revealed nothing, seriousness or humor alike, but there was a noticeable spark in his eyes that hinted at a droll jest. “Casting righteous judgement on the city’s many villains and evil-doers is fun. Watching their tormented faces when they’re convicted is particularly entertaining.”

He followed Patience’s gaze to the dance floor then, not missing the coy change in her expression as she turned away for the second time. She made a point about the frivolity of the party. It wasn’t mocking or disingenuous to the renaissance theme of the night, nor did anyone attempt to extend their prestige over the garden-variety selection of guests. Of course ‘beautiful’ wasn’t exactly the term he’d use to describe the affair, but he agreed that it was a nice change of pace from the daytime politics separating the different factions. “Let me guess -Dancing would be your answer, right?”
Daamodar Bhatia
Daamodar Bhatia

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Fairfax Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:12 pm

Harper laughed at Vadreaam again. She really did have a strange and different upbringing. Didn't even know what candy was. Then again, not everyone liked candy. For some, it was too sweet. But then there was always the hot and sour kinds. She liked sweet. But again, that wasn't for everyone. But getting back on track, it was time to start getting Vadreaam out there and meeting people. She wanted her to go speak with The Mayor just for any information she might need. Or Chief Leo as he was a very nice and kind person...but as it turned out, both of them were busy. So both were going to have to wait on that. Damn. Alright well for now, it was time to spot someone else that might be able to talk with.

The young officer scanned the room. It was hard to pin point just one person. She had seen Dom earlier, and wanted to talk with him, but he had some how vanished from her line of sight. Maybe he was actually working or maybe he was of speaking with someone else. Failing to find him, she did manage to find some random officer with some rather interesting face paint. It honestly took Harper by surprise. Well, he seemed to be more or less alone, might as well go bother him. Turning to Vadreaam, she smiled and took her hand. "Alright, I found someone to speak with. He's not as big as the Mayor or Chief Leo, but I think he will be someone easy to talk with."

Guiding her new friend through the sea of people, Harper made her way towards Officer Ashur Lucia. He wasn't Abel, but from what she could tell, Ashur was a fairly friendly and nice guy. He was a good starting person before really getting her feet wet with speaking to others. Vadreaam seemed awkward and unsure how to approach people. The only reason the two were so close was because they shared an event that bonded them. Harper was helping her get her feet under her and that was okay. But Harper wanted Vadreaam to spread her reach and really find her place here in the city. It was a magical place that could do a lot of good for people, as well as bad. Regardless, they made their way over.

"Ah...Officer Lucia...right? I'm Officer Fairfax. Call me Harper. I don't think we've actually met before. It's a pleasure." Harper held out her hand to the other officer in a friendly manner. With a smile on her face, she then turned to her friend beside her. "And this is my friend Vadreaam. She has just entered the city not too long ago. How are you enjoying the party? I mean..besides the fact we have to work." Harper laughed and scratched the back of her head. That was right, they needed to actually work and here she was, socializing. Well, she was helping her friend here to try and make friends. That was work, wasn't it? Oh well, there was nothing she could do about that right now. Turning gaze to Vadreaam, Harper tried to get her to speak a little bit to the other officer. Even if it was just a hello.
Harper Fairfax
Harper Fairfax

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue30/30A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Focus: Talent

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine Ward Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Upon seeing the man that Julianna was talking about, the blonde half angel stopped in her tracks. Was that Daniel? Was it really that easy to find him? It was like her breath was stolen from her. But upon closer inspection, this was not him. Just a fairly good look a like. No matter, it was time to get down to business, that was for sure. This "The Bullet" was going to wish he had never crossed paths with her. That night, though a very long time ago at this point, still made her angry just thinking about it. It was time she vented that anger....in a healthy way of course.

Walking across the ball room, Jasmine walked up to this man and gave him a smile. He was greasy. He had a crooked nose...she was sure he smelled funny. Disgusting. Why were men so disgusting? Never mind, not the issue right now. With a few bats of her eyelashes, Jasmine started to speak with him. "Hello~ I was wondering if I could have a word with you." She leaned in close so only he, and everyone else on headset, could hear her. "In private that is."

The man's eyes seemed to light up for a second. Men were easy, but he was a Rossi. Jasmine had to be careful with him. He might be getting hot and bothered due to the prospects of sex or trying to harm her. Either way, the half angel wasn't going to let him just simply walk all over her. No. In fact, it was her turn to deal some damage to the very bane of her existence right now.

He gave her a smile and the two started to walk away. He took her by the arm, seeming like a gentleman. It was all for looks and Jasmine knew that. This was a large crowd of people with a bunch of cops running around. Out in the open like this, you simply couldn't do what you wanted. In private? Yeah they both could do whatever it was they wanted. This was going to be a very enjoyable night in two seconds. But for now, she continued speaking in a shushed tone. "I've heard a bit about you through a few contacts, Mr. Bullet. In the underground community, you are all the rage these days. I hope we can...come to some arrangement about something." She could feel him tense ever so slightly, but his smile only widen. "You don't say. Sorry. I didn't get your name miss. Who do I have the pleasure of speaking to?" Smirking, Jasmine replied as they headed out of the ball room entirely. "You can call me Miss Shadow tonight. If you're lucky, you might be able to learn my real name." "Oh, I look forward to it, 'Miss Shadow'."

The two walked outside of the ballroom and towards a more remote area. Taking a quick glance, the blonde woman had seen some stairs heading up to the hotel rooms. Perfect. Alone alone. No one was really around in the rooms with this ball going on. No one would hear her beating the shit out of this guy and no cop would know about it and go looking. "I have a room up on the third floor, Mr. Bullet. We can go talk there." Now, all she needed was for Julianna or Siresh to tell her they unlocked a room for her to go into. And what room it was.

Proficient: Deception
Jasmine Ward
Jasmine Ward

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue35/35A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (35/35)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:02 pm

The member 'Jasmine Ward' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Proficient' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 FyrCVXq
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arden Ealdwode Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:17 pm

Unknowingly to Jasmine, she had indeed already caught attention of one of the local boys. Arden had been keeping an eye on her since she had already rose suspicion with him. As she worked her magic with 'The Bullet' this caused him to watch her even more.

Arden would have to quickly nod a warning at Carz, hopefully moving his attention to the young blonde and their Rossi member. Looking down to Saddie he would pull his hand away from her, "If you'll excuse me, Saddie, it was nice to meet you. However, I've just realized I need to get going... Promised someone I'd meet them. Have a goodnight." It wasn't very polite, but he wasn't there to be distracted by women, let alone a little girl.

The dark-sided unicorn would be hyper focused on whatever Jas was doing with their other member, a side NPC known as 'The Bullet.' Arden wouldn't allow himself to get distracted like it seemed Carz currently was, this Saddie girl wasn't his concern. As the blonde woman quickly seemed to do away with 'The Bullet' Arden would quickly and quietly push his way through the crowd, he made sure to at least catch up behind them at they entered a quieter more private place. As they got out of the crowd, Arden would call out in his loudest deepest growl. "Ayyye!! Tommy!!" He knew this voice would stop just about anyone in their place. Moving swiftly the rather husky young man would stride right up to Jas, and 'The Bullet.' "Aye man! I thought I saw you! You ol' dog you! Hey now, don't think you're aloud to scamper off with some pretty girl yet. You owe me a drink still, remember? We have plenty to talk about." Before anyone could say anything Arden would grab the man by a free arm, making sure to add pressure to it as a silent warning. The word 'remember' was said with a silent warning as he slowly nudged his eyes toward the blonde woman.

He had more then enough reason to be suspicious of this chick, she was acting really weird.

Rolling: Proficient Persuasion (Using this to persuade 'The Bullet' to come with him)
Rolling Un-Proficient Warning (To see if he catches Arden's passive Alarm Queues).
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Game Master Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:17 pm

The member 'Arden Ealdwode' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Proficient' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 FjWSdOo

--------------------------------

#2 'Unproficient ' :
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 NjqM4Vv
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000A Grand Masquerade Ball - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next