Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Too Stubborn to Die

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 Empty Re: Too Stubborn to Die

Post by Valdrá Eingana Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:14 am

Valdrá merely nodded. Of course dragonʼs were rare, that was kind of their thing. Blending in, not making themselves apparent. What was surprising was that Harper knew enough to know how theyʼd be catalogued at all, that at least someone had kept their form and allowed themselves to be documented. Not that she could ever know how every Hoarde operated, maybe some didnʼt feel it necessary to be inconspicuous. She smiled at Harper comment on her fire breathing kin, nodding in agreement. Yes, living was nice, and it wasnʼt just the fire types that had a nasty temper. Still, despite wanting very much to know just how many dragons had self declared, she kept those thoughts to herself, for the time being, as Harper went on.

“It is okay, I am not able to see the future either.” Valdrá assured her, because how else would she have known that she would be hosting a guest? She said nothing toward the comment of repayment, assuming that the refusal was a wolf thing to do with politeness and that there was no point in arguing. She would repay her some how, eventually. “Also, I can do this.” She continued, slipping her arms into the overly large t-shirt in explanation. Why she enjoyed that was hard to say, though her current bony form wasnʼt as adept at heat preservation as her usual form was, and so maybe it was comforting.

Nodding again as Harper stood, making sure she at least looked like she knew what in the world a phone was and why it needed to be on the land and lined, the dragon waited until she heard Harper disappear up the stairs before sliding both platters of meat toward her side of the table. Utensils forgotten it was so much easier, if not exactly elegant, to eat with her hands instead, finishing what was left of the dinner Harper had prepared like sheʼd been starved. She pushed that thought aside for the moment as well, to fester along with all the others, instead redirecting her attention to her surroundings. Boxes on the walls, filled with who knew what, from what sheʼd seen of the house so far, it was in many ways quite similar to her previous…residence, making her wonder if all humanoid residences looked like this. Harper living with her family made sense to her, though from what she could tell, that had not been the case in her last living situation, though from her position it was hard to determine whether that had actually been the case.

Standing, with the last steak in hand she went to peer out the nearest window, white eyes blinking through the glare on the glass from the lights, trying to discern just what in the sky was out there, and what it was she was actually doing there.
Valdrá Eingana
Valdrá Eingana

Health:
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10/10Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Armor Points :
Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Too Stubborn to Die - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum