Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Boardwalk Cruising I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Boardwalk Cruising

2 posters

Go down

Boardwalk Cruising Empty Boardwalk Cruising

Post by Abel Malach Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:23 pm

After a long day at work, the weekend was finally here! Junior was the king of the house during the day, but by night it was obviously his mothers abode. She woke up close to the time of the sun setting so that she could relieve her son from his multiple responsibilities so that he could rest and hope to have some fun. More times than not though, Junior was off to bed. It wasn't the most exciting life, but it was the one he knew and he wouldn't trade it for any other. Despite being a nuisance, taking care of and being a best friend to his little sister was probably the best part of his life, even if most thought it would be a bother. Even if she was older now, they hardly spent time away from one another as anything he liked to do she would be happy to accompany him in. She was the more adventurous of the two anyway.

But tonight was a little bit different. Junior went to the beach by himself to check out the events going on at the boardwalk this evening. Tonight kicked off some big concert event for the weekend and there was also a car show going on so that he could see all the gorgeous beauties of the town. Junior parked himself on the complete other end of the boardwalk so that he could take his time and walk the full stretch and then walk it back. Enjoy the food, the drinks, music, the people, and the cars of course. He sauntered on through with his board shorts, a T shirt, and sandals, the attire that he felt like he's been wearing for a straight week now. But tis the season he supposed. Junior at least didn't feel so out of place this time as he walked down at his leisure, most men actually were wearing shirts for once.

Junior couldn't help but stop at a point, as the sun was beginning to set behind the waterline. Leaning against the rail to enjoy the scene. There was no reason to rush a night like this, as he had the rest of the weekend to recover. Tonight would just be dedicated to himself and the small and simple things in life.
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Boardwalk Cruising Left_bar_bleue30/30Boardwalk Cruising Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :
Boardwalk Cruising Left_bar_bleue0/0Boardwalk Cruising Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus: Wealth

Back to top Go down

Boardwalk Cruising Empty Re: Boardwalk Cruising

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:31 pm

It seemed as though Sireissa had spent some time here in the city, though it seemed to be that it was always changing. Why was everything so large and, for that matter, why was everything always changing? It never failed. Honestly it was rather entertaining. One second there was nothing here on the boardwalk and then the next there were a bunch of shops. People, or rather beings, seemed to spring up from nowhere. Was land always this exciting? And, if it was, why did she never come before?

Her hair flowed behind her, the sun hitting on the redder streaks in her otherwise brunette locks. Her two different colored eyes looked this way and that as she spied upon the different items for sale. A lot of them were beach themed. It was rather adorable. To think these land dwellers thought so highly of the dangerous waters called the ocean. It astonished her how little everyone knew of the deep. There were monsters not even she would be comfortable swimming next to. However that really wasn't important. Not at this time and likely not ever. The likelihood of one of those monsters coming on land were much slimmer than herself.

The Siren continued to walk along, passing by others. Nothing really seemed to stick out at her. Or rather, no one. For her entire time she had been here, only two people had ever stuck out to her: Arden and Aeolus. Both were like family to her, though she was not sure if she could say she had romantic feelings for them or not. Why? She never actually understood what it felt like to be in love. It never crossed her mind that that part of life would be enjoyable. After all, mating was a whole other ballgame in her world. They didn't have....well legs. None the less, the siren had come to a complete stop at the other end of the boardwalk.

A young looking man with dark hair and a simple look to him was looking out to the water as the sun was starting to set. Tilting her head to the side, Sireissa looked him over. He didn't seem strikingly good looking...no he was good looking but he didn't have the confidence as some of the other men she had seen. Though he was not plain or ugly either. There was a calm to him. Something that was soothing. It drew her in. It was a curious thing and was out of the normal for her. The only time she honestly took a good look at anyone or anything, it was to either to kill them for shits and giggles or to eat them. Even then, she wasn't too picky about them either. They were there to die. Yet him? There was something different about him. And she was going to find out why.

Strolling up to the man, Sireissa leaned against the rail and looked out. "The water looks beautiful at this time of day, don't you think?" That's what people say to others, right? Right?
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Boardwalk Cruising Left_bar_bleue20/20Boardwalk Cruising Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:59 am

The soothing sea breeze swept through his short hair and brought a gentle calm to the male. Serenity washed over him as he breathed in the oceanic air, his lungs filled as his chest rose with his love for the sea. It was probably the only good thing Jr inherited from his father, aside from his good looks. Not that this Trever was one to flaunt it around. Why be so into himself when beauty existed everywhere else though? There were far more things he could get out of life if he didn't spend time self absorbed in himself. The view was enough for him and could be his to enjoy for these moments.

Jr startled a little as he heard the voice of the woman that came up beside him. Goodness, Jr. She's not going to eat you. He couldn't help but scold himself as he nervously looked to the woman but then was able to give a big smile and recover well enough. "You're damn right. What a perfect view of it too. I'm glad someone else besides me can appreciate it." But did that sound rude? That probably sounded rude. "I just mean...people are so busy in the city. I'm happy to see someone take a few moments out of their day to take it in. It's good for blood pressure, you know." The dope rubbed the back of his head and just settled on turning his attention back to the view to recover from his embarrassment.

"What brings you to the boardwalk today?" Figuring he could make small talk after a brief moment had passed. Maybe that was a dumb question though. He thought there could be a number of reasons for someone being here though. Maybe they were getting away, going to the beach, staying at one of these oceanfront hotels for a scenic getaway, checking out the bar scene, food, maybe the car show like him? Maybe not the last one, but at least he knew why he was here. "I mean. There's a car show in town on this boardwalk. I was hoping I could check it out anyway. I bet there's a lot of stuff going on tonight! I heard there was a concert too."
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Boardwalk Cruising Left_bar_bleue30/30Boardwalk Cruising Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:47 am

This guy, whoever he was, seemed nervous. It wasn't like she was going to eat him. Or at least, she didn't intend to at this exact moment. Maybe if he annoyed her she would. But so far, that was not the case. She watched him look to her and then speak. So he did seem to enjoy the water. A bit more than your average land dweller. Or at least a lot more than the average ones over in this area at this location. Regardless, her gaze shifted away as she looked back to the water as he finished his comment about 'city folks'.

Both hands held onto the railing as she leaned back, still looking out towards the setting sun and water below it. Without paying much attention to him, she spoke again. "I doubt many people really appreciate the beauty of the water. The stillness draws most everyone in to give everyone a sense of false security, but....I too enjoy simply taking a few moments to enjoy this beauty. You don't get it every day." And if that wasn't the truth, she wasn't sure what was. Down in the depths, light hardly graced her the way it graced those upon land. They saw the surface, but she knew the terrors below it. Hell, she was one. It was strange, yet oddly funny; being upon the land for as long as she had now, it felt as if she never really came to completely enjoy her home as she once thought she did. Living upon the surface, she saw things she never thought she could. For example, a sunset and twilight fading into darkness as the waves gently crashed into the banks and pier.

Sireissa's head snapped back to the male when he had asked her a direct question. Why did she come here? That was easy. "I came to throw myself off the bridge. I thought it would be fun." Now, any sane person would think that was completely ridiculous as well as possibly even suicidal. However, those sane people also didn't know she was a Siren and heading into the water wasn't going to kill her. Though, any water creature planning a night swim would likely go and jump off a rock somewhere less crowded....but she wasn't exactly a sane person herself. After all, she was a Rossi. And Rossis simply did. She simply did whatever sounded good to her at that moment.

But, what he was here for also peaked her interest. Tilting her head to the side, the siren looked at this young man with a bit of confusion. "What's a car show?" She knew what a car was. Arden and Aeolus made she she knew what one was before allowing her to simply venture out on her own. But a car show? What was there to show? They drove around all the time. You could see them any day. You could look over to the street right now and see a car. Did you see someone rip apart a car? That would be interesting. "Can you show me what it is then? I've never been to one. Is it exciting?"
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Boardwalk Cruising Left_bar_bleue20/20Boardwalk Cruising Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abel Malach Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:29 pm

Junior took those few moments to bask in what was left of the sunlight and feel the ocean breeze, his eyes closed as a sense of relaxation washed over him. He agreed with the words of the female next to him so he nodded softly. But his eyes sort of startled open and he looked to her suddenly. "Jump off a bridge? Don't do that! That's bad for your health!" But was she serious? He didn't get the sense that she was happily jumping to her death. No. Did she think it was...fun? "That's crazy talk." Jr waved it off, hoping those were fine words to say in either circumstance.

She asked about the car show then. He didn't know a whole lot about jumping off bridges but he could definitely tell her and show her around a car show. He smiled a large and somewhat goofy smile her way. "Yeah, why don't you come with me? I can show you everything and tell you all about it! It's going on at the other side of the boardwalk if you don't mind the walk." He was excited to show someone something that was new to them.

He was a Trever son, bold enough to reach for a woman's hand and also stupid enough to not know the intonation or impression it may give her or others around them. Upon reaching for her hand he would then guide her excitedly. "So what do you do for fun on a normal day? What are you into?"
Abel Malach
Abel Malach

Health:
Armor Points :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sireissa Sleigh Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:50 pm

Was it crazy talk? It didn't sound crazy to her. Then again, most things didn't sound crazy to her. Or 'bad for her health'. Like eating people? That was honestly good for her. How else was she going to eat? But, she knew that was highly frowned upon by most everyone here. And by everyone here, most land dwellers. After all, what wants to be friends with the lion when you are a zebra? That's just a recipe for disaster...and a funny movie, apparently. Anyways, that was getting her off topic. This cute guy was talking again. And not just talking, but pulling her along by the hand. Whatever this car show was, he seemed pretty interested in it. And interested in showing her all about it. "Sure"

Her attention went back to what this man had said. Or rather, asked. What did she do for fun? Killing people for food, jumping off docks, doing odd jobs for the Rossis...but Sireissa, though some could say she is a bit challenged in the intelligence department, but even she knew not to simply say that. It wasn't safe. So she needed to think of a different way to phrase it. "I just hang out at the beach. I like...people watching." Was that safe to say? Was that okay to say? Was people watching even alright to comment? She didn't know. It was so difficult to know what to say and what not to say. "I also like to swim in water. Mainly the ocean, but any natural is fine. Pools are disgusting." All that chlorine made her sick. As a fish, or rather, as a Merfolk, she felt as if it was slowly killing her. She can't breath in it without her insides feeling like she was on fire. But fresh and salt water? That was fine by her.

Moving on from that, Sireissa continued speaking. "Honestly, I haven't been in the city for a few weeks so I don't really know what to do. Or rather, what's good to go to. I haven't explored very much. Have you been in the city long? Or did you take a car to get in here?" To normal people, this sounded stupid. How else would you get in this city? They didn't have planes that came into the city unless it was a private plane. Her? She simply walked out of the sea and started living here. That doesn't seem very normal. Then again. She wasn't very normal.

As her eyes wandered, she took a gander at everything around her. "What about the things on the boardwalk? Do you enjoy anything here? Or was it just for the cars?"
Sireissa Sleigh
Sireissa Sleigh

Health:
Armor Points :
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum