Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Arden Ealdwode I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Arden Ealdwode

2 posters

Go down

Arden Ealdwode Empty Arden Ealdwode

Post by Arden Ealdwode Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:26 pm

Arden Ealdwode F30d4d6bb29115803dd5ca689af25667--manga-boy-anime-boys

CHARACTER BASICS      

Character Name: Arden Ealdwode
Alias/Nickname: Arden, The Earthquake (Because he'll rock your world)
Race: Unicorn
Faction: Rossi
Level: 0

Eye color: Safety Orange (look it up. lol)
Hair color: Raven Black
Appearance: Arden stands 6 foot, 5 inches without slouching. Always standing tall, radiating with power, Arden walks without fault. Each stride is placed with no second thought. He knows he's a handsome stallion, and he owns it. Arden's skin is light and blemish free. He keeps his face usually clean shaven, and his silky black hair clean. Taking pride in his looks, even borderline obsessing over them. his body is a little more muscular, as he does work out and stay fit. He dresses in rather dapper clothing, always fancy. Vests, dress shirts, slacks, boots. Even his casual days are a button up shirt with slacks. As for any tattoos, or marks, Arden has one tattoo. A red rose, with a thorny stem tattooed on his right shoulder blade, a reminder that beautiful things can come with a nasty prick.

In his Unicorn form, Looks like this horse, minus the white spot, and add a long spiral gray unicorn horn. He resembled a VERY large work horse in shape.
Arden Ealdwode Black-Gypsy-Horse

Racial Detail: Arden is a dark sided unicorn, Arden can take the shape of a jet black Unicorn. He shares the racial abilities, being able to invoke madness, use poisons, hexes, and traps. Although he can do these magics, he is still learning how to do so. Using them too much makes him tired, so he relies more on his guns and fear to handle a job.

Personality: Arden is cocky, arrogant. He takes what he wants, and if you tell him no, chances are you'll meet a bullet. Arden can be playful with the right people, laughing most everything off as a joke. This unicorn has a knack however for being heartless. He could stare down a person and easily put a bullet in their head without a second thought if asked to do so by the Rossi family, or his brother. The only thing Arden is scared of is losing his twin brother, Aeolus.

History:
Born under light sided unicorn parents Arden had always been the literal black sheep of the family, or at least in his parents eyes. Born under the dark side, his parents didn't really show him as much love as his seemingly light sided brother, Aeolus. This never really bothered him too much anyway, since he liked the negative attention. As a child Arden was all too happy to cover up for his twin brother. Something would die from poison, Arden did it. Someone set a trip hex infrount of some stairs, damnit Arden. Someone made the Nanny strip naked and run around cleaning the house like so, Arden you little shit (Nah that was probably him). Even if it wasn't him, he would take the heat form it, without hesitation.

Through his Teenage, and young adult years, while his brother was busy getting good grades, and playing the good son, Arden was busy smoking, drinking, and getting laid. He liked to get in fights, win or lose. He liked to stay in trouble. It meant he was busy building a reputation for himself. People knew which brother was the 'Bad' one, and who was to be avoided and respected. Even then if is seemingly perfect brother did wrong, Arden would quickly step in and shield him.

It was only a few years ago that his parents died mysteriously, attributed to hunters though the real cause will never be known. The two sons then moved, selling everything that was their parents and using the money to move to the mafia capitol of the world. Arden was ready to branch out now in this new city, he was ready to grow into a kingpin. Not soon after moving into the city, the brothers found themselves in tight with the Rossi Mafia. This Mafia seemed to enjoy chaos, which fit Arden's lifestyle. This Mafia seemed to allow him to do as he pleased, giving him a sense of freedom. As well as a sense of need. Working for the Mafia gave him purpose in his seemingly un-guided life. It was Aeolus, and Arden. Side by side staring down this fresh piece of meat, called Twin City. With the help of the Rossi Mafia, they could own this town.

EQUIPMENT      

Weapon: A low caliber handgun with silencer, with all traces hidden on it. Ex: Missing serial numbers. Most weapons he uses won't be trackable, special order, imports, blah blah.

Job Items: Gun, leather gloves, sun glasses, handkerchief, small Lock pick set, Second clip, disposable cellphone, Fake Ids, Driver’s License, shoulder holster, rubber unicorn mask.

Money: 25$? Shit. That night partying broke me, I'm not sure those fruity drinks were worth the lay...

TALENTS      

Athleticism: Strength/lifting
Skill: Lock picking
Endurance: Stamina
Charisma: Persuasion
Knowledge: Forensics
Awareness: Attention to detail
Combat: Gun training
Magic/Extra: Unicorn stuff

ACCOUNTS      

Your Alias: Moody
First Account: Silky Everflame
Second Account: Arden Ealdwode
Third Account: N/A
Arden Ealdwode
Arden Ealdwode

Health:
Arden Ealdwode Left_bar_bleue20/20Arden Ealdwode Empty_bar_bleue  (20/20)
Armor Points :
Arden Ealdwode Left_bar_bleue10/10Arden Ealdwode Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Focus: Combat

Back to top Go down

Arden Ealdwode Empty Re: Arden Ealdwode

Post by Luna Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:50 pm

Arden Ealdwode Dreamstime_xl_35852909

Welcome to Twin City, Arden. Enjoy your stay.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Arden Ealdwode Left_bar_bleue0/0Arden Ealdwode Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:54 pm

What was once was the Rossi 4, is now the Rossi 2. Stay out of trouble.
Luna
Luna
Admin

Health:
Armor Points :
Arden Ealdwode Left_bar_bleue0/0Arden Ealdwode Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down