Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Untamed Important NPCs I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Untamed Important NPCs

Go down

Untamed Important NPCs Empty Untamed Important NPCs

Post by Game Master Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:56 pm

Avery Soori
Untamed Important NPCs 19679510

Ex Military, along with everyone in this group's founding members, Avery Soori is one woman you do not want to mess with. She and Biran have a fling that is simply "We'll have sex whenever we feel like it". It's the most casual thing, though they are not romantically involved. Soori stands as Biran's right hand man....woman. She would follow this man from hell and back again just to make sure he was alright. If you want an audience with Biran, you're going to have to get through her first.

Westly Fairfax
Untamed Important NPCs 19621510

Westly Fairfax is Biran's best friend. Though most everyone rags on Fairfax, he's honestly the sweetest person out there. Though, not by looking at him, he is one of the few great grand kids of Travis Valentine. While he loves his Fafa to pieces, he feels as if he has over stepped his bounds in a way. That, or he's helping out a friend. It's a conflict within himself and he just is not sure how he feels one way or another. Though, one thing is for sure. This man cannot drive to save his life. Currently, he stands at 200 Humvee and 1 go-kart crashes.

Jesse Frader
Untamed Important NPCs 19578510

Jesse Frader is the nicest man you will ever find. Then again, Frader is half angel half human. So that might just be a family trait. This mans serves the main groups medic. While he was trained in on the field patch up jobs while serving his country, he applies that while he works his day job in the hospital and while he is out and about with Untamed. Just like the other three, he has a special bond of friendship with Biran and the gang. You ask him to do something, he'll do it.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Untamed Important NPCs Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Untamed Important NPCs Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Untamed Important NPCs Left_bar_bleue0/0Untamed Important NPCs Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down