Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twin City
Welcome to Twin City Supernatural RP! First and For most, this is a L3S3V3 forum. If found out you are not of legal age, you will be deleted and your IP will be banned. First and last warning. Otherwise, welcome! Read over the rules, history, and all that fun stuff before making a character! Once settled in, feel free to chat with us. Luna and TxValz are your friendly Co Admins. Their words are Law. Please enjoy your stay at Twin City and try not to find yourself dead.

-Game Master
Twin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Admins/Mods
TxValz Luna
Members

Faction Total Members
TCPD 6 1 7
Valentine 1 0 1
Rossi 1 2 3
Untamed 1 1 2
Free Agent 1 2 3
Civilian 3 3 6
Grand Total 13 9 22

Member list
Events/News

It's the middle of February. I know, late to update. But if you couldn't tell, there is no major event running along the Grand Ball. As well, we are going to start pushing more with the grand event. We don't want to exactly hurry everything along, but we do want action to start happening! Feel free to continue to post and enjoy it. Watch out for the drama that is about to go down~

Grand Ball Event
Latest topics
» Screen Shots of Histroy throughout Twin City
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2021 12:39 am by Game Master

» The Beach near the Harbor ~ Dragons coming.
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 9:04 pm by Shogeki Tekina

» Normal Grading Thread
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:26 pm by Jasmine Ward

» Svala Svingrior
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm by Luna

» Fenrir (Fenrir Hróðvitnir)
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Rune Alba Tyche
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 pm by Luna

» Shogeki Tekina
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 9:43 pm by Luna

» Gola Jaci "s Character
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 11:48 am by Luna

» Repeat offender, Shop lifter in the market [Mission Level 1]
Basic Equipment  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2019 4:21 am by Game Master

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
Top RP Sites

Basic Equipment

Go down

Basic Equipment  Empty Basic Equipment

Post by Game Master Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:09 pm

You're probably wondering how to spend that hard earned cash of yours? Look no further!
Before you begin your urban adventures, you should take a look at this quick and easy explanation and list of all the Basic items that will give you the upperhand and the street cred you deserve in this fair city.

Weapons
For Levels -Tier -Damage -Critical Damage -Price
1-411-24$250
5-822-36$750
9-1233-48$1,250
13-1644-510$1,750
17-2055-612$2,250
-Requests for weapons can be made for any kind of weapon. The stats on this table reflect your weapon regardless of what it is. There is no special stats for different kinds of weapons.
-You can add modifications to these weapons at any Tier!

Armor
For Levels -Tier -Armor Points -Price
1-4110$250
5-8220$750
9-12330$1,250
13-16440$1,750
17-20550$2,250
-Armor can come in the form of many things! Bullet proof vests, tactical gear, a special leather jacket, a cardboard box! What it looks like is up to you, just know that these are the base stats regardless of what you're wearing.
-Armor Points are extra points that are tacked onto your health at the start of every Job. You take damage to your armor first before you start losing health. You can not heal back Armor Points. Armor that has been depleted of all armor points will be deemed broken for the remainder of the mission unless repaired on site with a kit or talent at game mod's discretion. Armor points, whether broken fully or partially, can be replenished after the end of the job and before the start of your next one with kits or a full thread rest, just how people recover from hitting 0 HP in a job.
-Modifications can be added for additional effects at any Tier!

Cars
Tier -Car Type -# of Mission Uses -Price
1Public Transit*N/AFREE!
2Junker1$500
3Used  5$2,000
4New15$7,000
5Dream CarUnlimited$20,000
*You really think you're going to pull off that drive by with the train? Tempting, but no. Public Transit vehicles do not count as ownership of a car for mission prerequisites, but can be referenced as a mode of transport besides walking/running!
-Cars get run down the more you take it out do do cool stunts with, just so ya know. Your car can only handle so much abuse before its beat into the ground, which is why you can only take it out for missions so many times. Once you purchase a car though, you may feel free to use it in as many standard threads as you like!
-Once uses are depleted, talk to a friendly mod or admin. We can hook you up with a mechanic who'll fix up your ride for about half the cost of buying another one! Also, run it by us because if we feel you can do the work yourself, you can spend a full thread rest to fix the car at a minimal fee of just the cost of parts and you'll be your own labor!
-Dream cars are permanent, yes. But if you wreck em in a mission, there will be a hefty price to get it up and running again!
-All other cars are susceptible to becoming totaled or sustaining damages that equate to expending more than one mission usage when going on a mission.
-You can only add modifications to Dream Cars.

Housing
Tier -Type -Garage/Parking for Cars -Price
1*Parent's House*NoneFREE!
2Lower Class 1 (+)$500 +
3Middle Class 1$2,000
4Upper Class 2$7,000
5The 1% 5$20,000
*Does not have to be your character's parents, just a joke. But you live with enough roommates/friends/family in a tight enough space in a populated enough area where you find it impossible to park a car. Walking and buses for you, pal.
+Lower Class citizens can find a spot for one vehicle, but will have to pay the parking meter in front of their home. The fee is $100, so if you expect to park a car in this home, $600 gets you the humble abode and one parking spot.
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

Health:
Basic Equipment  Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Basic Equipment  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
Armor Points :
Basic Equipment  Left_bar_bleue0/0Basic Equipment  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Focus:

https://twincity.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down